You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rangers Football Club

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 645646647648649 667>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2023 at 11:59am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

The same posters with very little interest in the SPL getting completely wound up by Tony, they don't have to come into this thread.

There are many other threads that I avoid because I have little interest in them.

It's very simple. If you don't like what Tony is posting. Don't read the thread.
I'm amazed that such blatant bigotry is tolerated by the YBIG overlords.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Sponsored Links

Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2023 at 12:10pm

The same posters with very little interest in the SPL getting completely wound up by Tony, they don't have to come into this thread.

There are many other threads that I avoid because I have little interest in them.

It's very simple. If you don't like what Tony is posting. Don't read the thread.

It’s not about ‘like’ or ‘don’t like.’ If something is wrong, or not correct and another poster calls it out, that’s the nature of a forum. As I’ve said before there was a time a grammatical error wouldn’t go ‘unpunished’ around here. If something isn’t factually correct, it can be treated in the same way. Only in the ‘Old Firm’ could one side find a way of taking an act of fair play to play the victim. Sutton is only ‘asking questions?’
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2023 at 12:33pm

Definitely some closet teddy bears on here.
SeaSharp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaSharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2023 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Wonder how long it'd take someone to get banned if they started polluting the Celtic thread with wildly out of context quotes and name-calling?
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2023 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by SeaSharp SeaSharp wrote:

Wonder how long it'd take someone to get banned if they started polluting the Celtic thread with wildly out of context quotes and name-calling?
They'd be gone like a fart in the wind
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2023 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by SeaSharp SeaSharp wrote:

It would be moved into the Celtic haters thread or you would just be ignored.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2023 at 1:06pm
Not necessarily banned, but the dogpile would be unreal. In fact, I think the same would happen if a Rangers fan actually posted on here, in good faith. There are a few other ‘visitors’ to this form that post in good faith, and they seem to just be a magnet for criticism. 
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2023 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Not necessarily banned, but the dogpile would be unreal. In fact, I think the same would happen if a Rangers fan actually posted on here, in good faith. There are a few other ‘visitors’ to this form that post in good faith, and they seem to just be a magnet for criticism. 
Like good old Rangers Billy. He's been scared off.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2023 at 1:42pm
Theres Martindale bigging up his team for tmrw

Yep, Sevco
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2023 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

Theres Martindale bigging up his team for tmrw

Yep, Sevco
You should really contact the SFA, UEFA, FIFA or even the police with all this legitimate proof you have of match fixing and bias.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2023 at 1:55pm

Nah, if he posts utter garbage, he deserves to be pulled up on it. He doesn’t own the thread.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
counterlock View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counterlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2023 at 2:20pm
It adds absolutely nothing to the forum when every second word is rat/scum/liar/cheat towards a team he claims doesn't exist. It wouldn't fly in any other thread against a fanbase of any other team
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2023 at 3:45pm

Tony Clap

Cool 

People need to stop getting their knickers in a twist about Tony he's a good passionate Celtic man. 
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2023 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Tony Clap

Cool 

People need to stop getting their knickers in a twist about Tony he's a good passionate Celtic man. 
Thats absolutely no excuse. Thats like saying Jimmy Savile was a good babysitter. 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2023 at 4:01pm

Cool 

Be that as it may it doesn’t mean he can have an echo chamber for himself and whatever he wants to post without being debated or called out, if what he says is incorrect.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2023 at 4:02pm

Tony Clap

Cool 

Thats absolutely no excuse. Thats like saying Jimmy Savile was a good babysitter. 

In fairness, it’s not really the same thing at all LOL
El Puto Amo
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2023 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Tony Clap

Cool 

In fairness, it’s not really the same thing at all LOL

LOL
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2023 at 4:06pm
They're linking themselves with the brothers Evans on free transfers for this summer

Could u imagine what Jonny Evans would get away with in both penalty boxes when u see what Goldson does!? Lololololol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 645646647648649 667>
  Share Topic