Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rangers Football Club

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 634635636637638 664>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2022 at 8:31am
2 lads in my area are massive Rangers supporters, why I've no idea.

When we were younger, he would be drinking McEwans larger since they sponsored Rangers!

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Sponsored Links

BlackKat View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackKat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2022 at 9:16am
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Guy in Rangers jersey walking around Galway. First time ever seeing one in the Republic.

I saw one down near UCC 7 or so years ago at this stage.

Foreign lad so maybe didn't know Tongue
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2022 at 9:18am
Originally posted by Darren Darren wrote:

There's used to be a Hun in Salthill who I'd see in the pub in Galway watching old firm games. Apparently a local with Protestant background, on friendly terms with the regulars and didn't act the goat. That was well over 10 years ago. Don't know if the same guy. Wouldn't think there are too many of them 
These fellas would've been around 30. 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2022 at 9:19am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

2 lads in my area are massive Rangers supporters, why I've no idea.

When we were younger, he would be drinking McEwans larger since they sponsored Rangers!

Richie Sadlier and Ewan MacKenna?
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2022 at 10:40am
Lad sat next to me tells all that he is a Ger , now i asked why is that he said " just to pi$$ off the Celtic lot " , still makes me smile when he go's on one . 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2022 at 10:50am
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Lad sat next to me tells all that he is a Ger , now i asked why is that he said " just to pi$$ off the Celtic lot " , still makes me smile when he go's on one . 
Easy to draw attention to yourself or look for attention somewhere laid back like Galway, or Ireland in general, and get away with it. Wouldn't be long getting a slap walking around Armenia wearing a Fenerbahce or Galatasaray jersey, or wearing a Red Star Belgrade jersey in Croatia etc.
Roberto_Carlow View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2022 at 11:26am
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Easy to draw attention to yourself or look for attention somewhere laid back like Galway, or Ireland in general, and get away with it. Wouldn't be long getting a slap walking around Armenia wearing a Fenerbahce or Galatasaray jersey, or wearing a Red Star Belgrade jersey in Croatia etc.

I was at United v Liverpool a few years back in the Europa League in the United end when some poor foreign bloke with no English (assuming Eastern Europe from the language he spoke) removed his jumper at half time to reveal a Liverpool top.

Much to his bemusement several people set about him until the police manged to remove him. He was genuinely surprised at the reaction of people trying to batter him.
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2022 at 2:18pm

I did a tour of the Barcelona club museum a while back, and there was a guy going round in full Real Madrid kit.

Obviously I thought this brave/foolhardy until I realised he was with a group of English lads. I'd say it was 99% that he was the stag on a stag weekend to the city and they were making him wear it.
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2022 at 8:50pm
More corrupt refereeing last Saturday, two penalties and Lundstrom, Morelos & Goldson certain yellows all refused

They needed to keep their team in it as much as they could
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2022 at 3:47pm
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2022 at 7:09pm
Playing well
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2022 at 5:47am
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2022 at 1:33pm
Lizzie trying to help them out by getting the Aberdeen & Napoli games postponed
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2022 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

Lizzie trying to help them out by getting the Aberdeen & Napoli games postponed

This could be appropriate soon!

https://youtu.be/eubgWMwSD0k
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2022 at 1:57pm
Lol
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2022 at 6:58pm
RIP your majesty
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2022 at 7:35pm
Royally f**ked twice no thrice in a matter of days.

Edited by Sham157 - 08 Sep 2022 at 7:36pm
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2022 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

RIP your majesty
Condolences to you and the people of Queenstown.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 634635636637638 664>
  Share Topic