Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rangers Football Club

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 575576577578579 667>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2021 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

Sevco player on loan to lower league club Brechin City sent off today for homophobic language

Why not eh?
His club get away with everything in Scotland so why not chance your arm if you were a homophobic piece of scheidt?

Scum
a new low. If that’s even possible for you
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Sponsored Links

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2021 at 7:27pm

Edit:

Your best ever post. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2021 at 7:47pm

Oh I'm keeping him

Be that as it may, how are Rangers responsible for what happens in an independent, lower league game?
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2021 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

How are Rangers responsible for what goes on in a Brechin City game?

Rangers were responsible for St. Johnstone doing the double apparently also LOL

Man is looped.
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2021 at 8:29pm
I've been intrigued by the vilification of Tony by several posters here and at times it has been bordering on bullying. I know that Tony doesn't do himself any favours by seizing on every opportunity to portray Rangers in a negative light. That said there is a degree of truth in that Rangers get treated differently by the Scottish establishment than any other club. And when one club gets special treatment, it is their biggest rival that suffers and in the case of Scottish football that club is Celtic. So, its understandable that some sectors of the Celtic fanbase highlight any perceived favouritism afforded to Rangers. The fact that Rangers fans display a superior attitude with their WAPT claptrap further infuriates some Celtic fans. Nonetheless i dont think that many posters on here who slight Tony are well enough  informed to belittle thosevCeltic fans sense of victimhood. A lot of fans think because of the Old Firm adage that both clubs are somehow treated equally in Scotland. Nothing could be further from the truth. Rangers are the biggest club in Scotland, the club favoured by the establishment. Celtic are the club of immigrants, of a different religion to the state religion and a threat to the status quo. You might think I'm exaggerating fair enough but think on this - in 1994 Celtic were in debt to the banks for £7m. The banks were going to court and it was likely that Celtic would be declared bankrupt. This story was front and back page news in the media on Scotland and Celtics reputation was dragged through the mire. Luckily Fergis McCann can on board and guaranteed the debt and saved the club from bankruptcy. Years later it was revealed that at the same time time Rangers debt was 3 times that of Celtics. This was known at the time by some on the media but nor reported on and no banks went to court to file bankruptcy against Rangers. That's just one example.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2021 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

How are Rangers responsible for what goes on in a Brechin City game?

Rangers were responsible for St. Johnstone doing the double apparently also LOL

Man is looped.

More lying about me but thanks for contributing to the cause
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2021 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

I've been intrigued by the vilification of Tony by several posters here and at times it has been bordering on bullying. I know that Tony doesn't do himself any favours by seizing on every opportunity to portray Rangers in a negative light. That said there is a degree of truth in that Rangers get treated differently by the Scottish establishment than any other club. And when one club gets special treatment, it is their biggest rival that suffers and in the case of Scottish football that club is Celtic. So, its understandable that some sectors of the Celtic fanbase highlight any perceived favouritism afforded to Rangers. The fact that Rangers fans display a superior attitude with their WAPT claptrap further infuriates some Celtic fans. Nonetheless i dont think that many posters on here who slight Tony are well enough  informed to belittle thosevCeltic fans sense of victimhood. A lot of fans think because of the Old Firm adage that both clubs are somehow treated equally in Scotland. Nothing could be further from the truth. Rangers are the biggest club in Scotland, the club favoured by the establishment. Celtic are the club of immigrants, of a different religion to the state religion and a threat to the status quo. You might think I'm exaggerating fair enough but think on this - in 1994 Celtic were in debt to the banks for £7m. The banks were going to court and it was likely that Celtic would be declared bankrupt. This story was front and back page news in the media on Scotland and Celtics reputation was dragged through the mire. Luckily Fergis McCann can on board and guaranteed the debt and saved the club from bankruptcy. Years later it was revealed that at the same time time Rangers debt was 3 times that of Celtics. This was known at the time by some on the media but nor reported on and no banks went to court to file bankruptcy against Rangers. That's just one example.

Clap

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2021 at 9:10pm
@Cabra Hoop well said that man.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2021 at 9:11pm
Calling Tones out on bullsh*t is borderline bullying? Do me a favour.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2021 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Calling Tones out on bullsh*t is borderline bullying? Do me a favour.
Embarassing. Best to ignore Franko👍
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2021 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Well said. But hardly a shock on here.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2021 at 9:21pm
The truth is somewhere in the middle 

Yes a lot of what Bronze says is true, but Tonys paranoia and obsession with everything to do with Rangers is crazy 
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2021 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

The truth is somewhere in the middle 

Yes a lot of what Bronze says is true, but Tonys paranoia and obsession with everything to do with Rangers is crazy 
Hold on.  the bronze is a Donegal blue! Hardly impartial. 
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2021 at 9:40pm
Cabra Hoop
Honestly though, their attempts to troll/bully/harass/and lie about what I say are fantastic entertainment though

Seeing the depths these weasals and rats will go to is borderline hilarity

God love them

Edited by tonyjaa - 23 May 2021 at 9:48pm
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2021 at 9:43pm

Humzq Yousaf, who has been appointed Health Secretary in the cabinet reshuffle, did not back down and inch yesterday and said he had no awareness of any legal action.

He told BBC Scotland: “I have not seen any information of that sort. What we saw last weekend on the streets of Glasgow was the most disgraceful and shameful display of anti-Catholic bigotry and anti-Irish racism I’ve ever seen.

“If it had been anti-Muslim or anti-Semitic if it had been against black people there will have been universal condemnation.”

From the Daily Rectum

Can't have this post from earlier be lost amongst the attempted trolling as that is their intention
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2021 at 9:47pm
Cabra Hoop: Tony is being bullied

Tony: Anyone who questions me is a weasel and a rat.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2021 at 9:52pm
Lol sorry Cabra Hoop
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2021 at 10:05pm
Accuse posters of bullying but the man who conspired that a football club would influence someone to use a homophobic language is innocent. f**k right off LOL

And if you call him out for it he'll respond in 3 ways - DIDN'T READ ANY OF IT, JUST FISHING BOYS, or LOLZ BANTER.

Quick reminder that this is a fully grown man who talks to himself while doing all of the above.

Edited by coyne - 23 May 2021 at 10:06pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 575576577578579 667>
  Share Topic