Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rangers Football Club

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 574575576577578 667>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2021 at 4:44pm
Police Scotland
@policescotland
In relation to a video circulating on social media showing Rangers players allegedly using sectarian language on Saturday 15 May, extensive enquiries have been carried out and no criminality has been established

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
NOTHING TO SEE HERE FENIANS , SEE YA DURING MARCHING SEASON
what a scheidt hole of a country

Edited by tonyjaa - 21 May 2021 at 4:49pm
Sponsored Links

tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2021 at 4:55pm
Police Scotland are saying that anti-Irish racism is ok

And that breaching the Covid regs is okay too

That song will now be never as popular - a loyalist anthem, belted out at full pelt at every ground next season by froth at the mouth Sevco rats

thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2021 at 5:29pm
Do any ordinary Celtic fans that aren't Tonyjaa care about Rangers fans singing Billyboys? It's a bit antagonistic I supose but Celtic fans blasting out Ra songs during matches I'd imagine is too
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2021 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

Do any ordinary Celtic fans that aren't Tonyjaa care about Rangers fans singing Billyboys? It's a bit antagonistic I supose but Celtic fans blasting out Ra songs during matches I'd imagine is too

Don't care and have never bothered looking up the meaning to any of their songs. 
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2021 at 8:46pm

Scottish Conservatives
@ScotTories
"Humza Yousaf should apologise to the players and staff for getting this so badly wrong and apologise to the public for failing in his duty to calm down tensions, instead of stoking them up without foundation."

Genuinely bonkers
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2021 at 12:04am
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

Police Scotland are saying that anti-Irish racism is ok

And that breaching the Covid regs is okay too

That song will now be never as popular - a loyalist anthem, belted out at full pelt at every ground next season by froth at the mouth Sevco rats

Why such the clamour to have this labelled as anti Irish racism? 

What’s anti Irish about singing f**k the Pope?

It’s anti catholic sectarianism
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2021 at 7:27am
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2021 at 11:23am
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

Don't care and have never bothered looking up the meaning to any of their songs. 
I would say this probably is the same for both fans. It's what rivalry is all about. As long as it doesn't go too far Lucky enough never to encounter a large group of Rangers before. The only song I heard in person that I thought that wasn't ok was when I worked in Manchester (not as a teacher Trigboy) the Celtic fans were singing about the beheading of Lee Rigby. That wasn't ok. I'm sure other fans sing just as bad songs tbf (the twitter link of some Rangers) fans proves this. Haven't really encountered it with English or Irish teams. Seems to be an old firm problem
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2021 at 11:57am
I don’t believe you ,Celtic fans wouldn’t stoop that low. They are the good guys
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2021 at 12:10pm
New Mark Walters documentary being broadcast by bbc1 Scotland shortly

Funny timing
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2021 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

New Mark Walters documentary being broadcast by bbc1 Scotland shortly

Funny timing

A documentary at 1pm in the afternoon, you're right
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2021 at 9:19pm

Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

I would say this probably is the same for both fans. It's what rivalry is all about. As long as it doesn't go too far Lucky enough never to encounter a large group of Rangers before. The only song I heard in person that I thought that wasn't ok was when I worked in Manchester (not as a teacher Trigboy) the Celtic fans were singing about the beheading of Lee Rigby. That wasn't ok. I'm sure other fans sing just as bad songs tbf (the twitter link of some Rangers) fans proves this. Haven't really encountered it with English or Irish teams. Seems to be an old firm problem

I'd cheer for celtic and Ireland obviously and I don't even know the meaning behind half our own songs. Only found out about the true meaning of Grace a few years back when ever dog and their mother started singing it. The national anthem probably a rare example I've looked up properly.

So definitely most on both sides don't look up their rivals songs. As long as it doesn't go way too far I'm all for it.

And protestants singing f**k the pope. I just feel sorry for them that in this day and age religion is an important factor in their lives. 
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2021 at 1:34pm
Humzq Yousaf, who has been appointed Health Secretary in the cabinet reshuffle, did not back down and inch yesterday and said he had no awareness of any legal action.

He told BBC Scotland: “I have not seen any information of that sort. What we saw last weekend on the streets of Glasgow was the most disgraceful and shameful display of anti-Catholic bigotry and anti-Irish racism I’ve ever seen.

“If it had been anti-Muslim or anti-Semitic if it had been against black people there will have been universal condemnation.”

From the Daily Rectum
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2021 at 6:10pm
Sevco player on loan to lower league club Brechin City sent off today for homophobic language

Why not eh?
His club get away with everything in Scotland so why not chance your arm if you were a homophobic piece of scheidt?

Scum

Edited by tonyjaa - 23 May 2021 at 6:11pm
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2021 at 6:17pm
How are Rangers responsible for what goes on in a Brechin City game?
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2021 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

If that's not a case of living rent-free in someone's head, I don't know what is. LOL

Edited by ConorMac77 - 23 May 2021 at 6:18pm
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2021 at 6:40pm
Edit:

Edited by tonyjaa - 23 May 2021 at 6:40pm
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2021 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

If that's not a case of living rent-free in someone's head, I don't know what is. LOL

Oh I'm keeping him
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 574575576577578 667>
  Share Topic