Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rangers Football Club

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 564565566567568 667>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2021 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Simply The Best is a great song just like You'll Never Walk Alone and Blue Moon. 

Anyone that's turned off a particular piece of music just because it is adopted by a football club they don't like might want to take a look at themselves tbh. 

I disagree. To this day I can't stand 'I've got a feeling' by the Black Eyed Peas' as it reminds me of Paris 09. It's a fookin horrendous song anyway but I hate it for the reminder of that night.
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Sponsored Links

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2021 at 4:43pm
I'd say it's the same for everyone in the stadium that night Gaz, always reminds me of it.

That and those inflatable dancing tube men things.

Edited by The Huntacha - 23 Mar 2021 at 4:44pm
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2021 at 6:52pm
Celtic fan is murdered by having his throat slit by a gang of four with machetes and the Sun describes it as "a drunken old-firm rammy"

Smsm on the ball again the Hun snakes

RIP Kamil Charyszyn,

Edited by tonyjaa - 23 Mar 2021 at 6:52pm
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2021 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by Reillers88 Reillers88 wrote:

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Simply The Best is a great song just like You'll Never Walk Alone and Blue Moon. 

Anyone that's turned off a particular piece of music just because it is adopted by a football club they don't like might want to take a look at themselves tbh. 

In this instance a club with an overtly racist fan base that has a history of despising anything Irish and our culture? On the contrary, I'd suggest anyone with your attitude should get off their high horse. I'm even more turned off the song knowing that it's sung with reference to the UFF as well. 

High horse?!  If anyone's on a high horse it's certainly not me. LOL

Are you that fooking sensitive about a pop song from an Australian singer who has no connection or affiliation with Rangers. Actually, she was disgusted from what I remember round the time the UFF were playing it in the mid 90s in the Shankill.  

You should be separating the singer and song from the football club you happen to dislike. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2021 at 7:49pm
It's a dreadful attempt at music, regardless of add-ons or loyalism.
Fitz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2021 at 8:49pm
Nothing I hate more than a ‘green hun’ tbh 
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2021 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

It's a dreadful attempt at music, regardless of add-ons or loyalism.
Very popular with the Huzzar and Johnny Blue set in the Ballys......always sent the crowd home happy from the karaoke in The Drake on mickey money night.

Edited by Cabra Hoop - 23 Mar 2021 at 9:19pm
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2021 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

I'd say it's the same for everyone in the stadium that night Gaz, always reminds me of it.

That and those inflatable dancing tube men things.
Yes indeed, never forget it.

And one two three Algerie !!!
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2021 at 10:25am
Liquidated AND Died
Fitz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2021 at 4:40pm
Why is this thread a sticky? 🤷🏼‍♂️
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2021 at 8:51am
LOVE SPLIT BATTLE Rangers hero Neil McCann fears £700k tax bill for EBTs as he battles ex-wife over £1million divorce

FORMER Rangers hero Neil McCann told a court he fears a £700,000 tax bill for controversial EBTs — as he battles his ex-wife over their £1million divorce.
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2021 at 9:00am
The covid5 finally 'punished'
Just the 6 odd weeks later
4 game ban, 2 games suspended

A nice long delay of 6 weeks to have them available to impact in important games for the filth

No , nothing dodgy at all - nothing to see here
Compare to how other teams were dealt with

Scumhole of a Hun country

Edited by tonyjaa - 31 Mar 2021 at 10:21am
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2021 at 9:31am
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

The covid5 finally 'punished'
Just the 6 odd weeks later

No , nothing dodgy at all - nothing to see here

LOLLOLLOL

f**king hell never happy are you
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2021 at 9:35am
No, there is nothing dodgy. Nothing at all. They each got a six game ban. 
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2021 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

A nice long delay of 6 weeks to have them available to impact in important games for the filth

What important games?
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2021 at 5:11pm
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56595234

Slavia Prague have accused Rangers and other public figures in Scotland of pressurising Police Scotland and Uefa as they investigate incidents in the sides' controversial Europa League tie.
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2021 at 5:17pm
Where's the evidence?
Fitz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2021 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

No, there is nothing dodgy. Nothing at all. They each got a six game ban. 

Just really sloppy and unprofessional that it took this long to deal with it, regardless of the status of the players involved. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 564565566567568 667>
  Share Topic