You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rangers Football Club

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 543544545546547 664>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Originally posted by PanteirA PanteirA wrote:

He has a lot of fan boys on here alright. I think he's as boring a poster you will find. I think some posters don't respond to him or acknowledge him in the hope he'd piss off. What's even as boring as him is the posters who constantly entertain him. He never never responds to anyone if they try to argue a point with him but lads still egg him on and find him amusing.

Imagine if a Rangers fan joined here in order to discuss things, in good faith? The place would go into meltdown with a stampede over to the thread, and a massive dog pile would ensue. I think about the way one of our fellow posters who supports NI gets treated sometimes. And that's in good faith. Imagine a Rangers poster who posted the equivalent on the Celtic thread?

The sad truth is that at best, people indulge him on a partisan basis. "He's ours..." type of mentality. I also suspect there are posters who silently agree with what he says, or at least entertain some of the more fanciful stuff, but in a private way. Hence why people let him at it.

He’s an idiot. Everyone on here knows it. He’s not taken seriously and is like a joke on the forum. He’s best ignored. He’ll never respond directly to a post so there’s no point in engaging him.
Thats nail on the head Franko 

Of course you can’t take him seriously, he’s a grown man who talks to himself. LOL
Sponsored Links

Mulvanystrasse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulvanystrasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

How many peno's have Rangers got this season?

Their right back and peno taker has 17 goals! and it's only Feb.

The video referee for the Antwerp - Rangers game was Felix Zwayer, the best referee in the Bundesliga.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by Mulvanystrasse Mulvanystrasse wrote:

The video referee for the Antwerp - Rangers game was Felix Zwayer, the best referee in the Bundesliga.

Is he also a Rangers fan? Yesterday we were accusing a defence lawyer of being one so absolutely no one's safe.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 1:01pm
Gerrard was heard singing to himself "better the devil you know than the devil you don't" when leaving the stadium last night
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Is he also a Rangers fan? Yesterday we were accusing a defence lawyer of being one so absolutely no one's safe.
Can lawyers not support a club? A bizarre way of looking at things.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Think you might wanna read the context of the post before posting!

Said lawyer is a Partick Thistle fan but our Tones in typical fashion accused him being a hun as Morelos is a client of the laywer.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 1:07pm

Think you might wanna read the context of the post before posting!

Said lawyer is a Partick Thistle fan but our Tones in typical fashion accused him being a hun as Morelos is a client of the laywer.
I did read the context, it was the wording of your post I found odd. 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 2:49pm

I didn't see the game but I heard he had an absolute shocker for both teams.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Mulvanystrasse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulvanystrasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 3:09pm

The video referee was correct to ask the referee to review the sequence of play where the defender pulled the shirt of Morelos, the referee then correctly gave a penalty to Rangers.

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 3:44pm

The video referee was correct to ask the referee to review the sequence of play where the defender pulled the shirt of Morelos, the referee then correctly gave a penalty to Rangers.

No room for home truths in here pal
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 4:34pm

Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Originally posted by PanteirA PanteirA wrote:

He has a lot of fan boys on here alright. I think he's as boring a poster you will find. I think some posters don't respond to him or acknowledge him in the hope he'd piss off. What's even as boring as him is the posters who constantly entertain him. He never never responds to anyone if they try to argue a point with him but lads still egg him on and find him amusing.

Imagine if a Rangers fan joined here in order to discuss things, in good faith? The place would go into meltdown with a stampede over to the thread, and a massive dog pile would ensue. I think about the way one of our fellow posters who supports NI gets treated sometimes. And that's in good faith. Imagine a Rangers poster who posted the equivalent on the Celtic thread?

The sad truth is that at best, people indulge him on a partisan basis. "He's ours..." type of mentality. I also suspect there are posters who silently agree with what he says, or at least entertain some of the more fanciful stuff, but in a private way. Hence why people let him at it.

He’s an idiot. Everyone on here knows it. He’s not taken seriously and is like a joke on the forum. He’s best ignored. He’ll never respond directly to a post so there’s no point in engaging him.
Thats nail on the head Franko 

Of course you can’t take him seriously, he’s a grown man who talks to himself. LOL
I find the whole thing thoroughly entertainingLOL
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 6:13pm
Posters coming into this thread just to get offended Wacko
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 6:17pm
I don't know, who is offended? I'm not. I'm just making a few points about a few posts.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 7:23pm
No ones offended and Tony isn’t fishing 

People are just calling out his constant wired-up rubbish posts on this thread 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 7:41pm

I don't know, who is offended? I'm not. I'm just making a few points about a few posts.
That's the most overused and misused word of the 21st century.
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 8:40pm

That's the most overused and misused word of the 21st century.

100%.

RB summed it up well. And I don't think there is much to be said for just ignoring it. If we applied that logic to every "uncomfortable" argument nobody would discuss anything. I though there was a couple of points that were worth making this week.
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 9:22pm
A lot of football supporters have gone well and truly down the rabbit hole and you can see how Trumpism and Brexit took hold from examining the online behaviour of football supporters

Celtic supporters with their imaginary illuminati 5G conspiracies that the world is out to get them

Manchester City supporters taking on the role of shameless apologists for a despotic Middle Eastern regime

Liverpool supporters and indeed the club as a whole did it with the Luis Suarez racism thing

Newcastle supporters would have been the exact same as Manchester City supporters had Saudi Arabia taken them over

For years supporters of other clubs have tried to wind up Liverpool supporters over Hillsborough, claiming Liverpool fans were to blame

Death threats and racist abuse against players are commonplace

Be much more in Celtic supporters' line to complain about the club's disgraceful Catholic Church-style reaction to the report on child sex abuse than about the "masonic hun bassas" they see when they open a drawer

tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2021 at 8:07am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 543544545546547 664>
  Share Topic