Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rangers Football Club

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 542543544545546 667>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 7:53pm
https://mobile.twitter.com/RatedRobson/status/1362457468786397184

The smsm ladies and gentlemen, hypocrite huns

Edited by tonyjaa - 18 Feb 2021 at 7:54pm
Sponsored Links

PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

Why are you responding to him hetty? Why not just let him talk to himself ? The more you wriggle with him the deeper the hook 

That only applies if I believe he was fishing.

I think somebody ought to call out a poster if there is an issue with their posts. I mean, around her you cant afford a grammatical error without people ready to pounce. Honestly, I think the reason people don't do it in this case is because as a Celtic fan he is part of one of the YBIG orthodoxies.
He has a lot of fan boys on here alright. I think he's as boring a poster you will find. I think some posters don't respond to him or acknowledge him in the hope he'd piss off. What's even as boring as him is the posters who constantly entertain him. He never never responds to anyone if they try to argue a point with him but lads still egg him on and find him amusing. I find it incredible he is still allowed to spew his bile on this platform. He offers nothing to the forum and clearly has bigoted views simmering  underneath. You can tell his likes to f..k off in a pub but ybig values his contribution somehow 
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 8:55pm
Oh look, a match with a referee who isn't a Scot = penalty

They are even conceding free kicks for shoves and the like, amazing!!

Edited by tonyjaa - 18 Feb 2021 at 9:08pm
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 9:54pm
Lol
Satanic luck seen my post and decided to strike back
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

Lol
You’re an awful dope Tony 
Mulvanystrasse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulvanystrasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

Lol
You’re an awful dope Tony 

What a bampot.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 10:15pm
The penalty that Rangers conceded was soft in the extreme.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Can’t be right
It’s all down to satanic luck where they find themselves this season

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 11:02pm
UEFA Masonic Hun Bastas 
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 11:03pm
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Can’t be right
It’s all down to satanic luck where they find themselves this season

No it was Duffys fault they won tonight.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 11:52pm
Maggie and Big Ian are down with Satan himself, must be having a bearing.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 9:38am
How many peno's have Rangers got this season?

Their right back and peno taker has 17 goals! and it's only Feb.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 11:16am
Originally posted by PanteirA PanteirA wrote:

He has a lot of fan boys on here alright. I think he's as boring a poster you will find. I think some posters don't respond to him or acknowledge him in the hope he'd piss off. What's even as boring as him is the posters who constantly entertain him. He never never responds to anyone if they try to argue a point with him but lads still egg him on and find him amusing.

Imagine if a Rangers fan joined here in order to discuss things, in good faith? The place would go into meltdown with a stampede over to the thread, and a massive dog pile would ensue. I think about the way one of our fellow posters who supports NI gets treated sometimes. And that's in good faith. Imagine a Rangers poster who posted the equivalent on the Celtic thread?

The sad truth is that at best, people indulge him on a partisan basis. "He's ours..." type of mentality. I also suspect there are posters who silently agree with what he says, or at least entertain some of the more fanciful stuff, but in a private way. Hence why people let him at it.

daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 11:27am
Tony time to invest in a bigger boat son LOL
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 11:29am
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

Tony time to invest in a bigger boat son LOL

Do you really believe he is fishing? Or is that just a nice explanatory narrative? Why keep a seance over the threads for the Old Firm if you have no interest? Or, if it is fishing, I have always assumed that was unacceptable. 
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 11:29am

He has a lot of fan boys on here alright. I think he's as boring a poster you will find. I think some posters don't respond to him or acknowledge him in the hope he'd piss off. What's even as boring as him is the posters who constantly entertain him. He never never responds to anyone if they try to argue a point with him but lads still egg him on and find him amusing.

Imagine if a Rangers fan joined here in order to discuss things, in good faith? The place would go into meltdown with a stampede over to the thread, and a massive dog pile would ensue. I think about the way one of our fellow posters who supports NI gets treated sometimes. And that's in good faith. Imagine a Rangers poster who posted the equivalent on the Celtic thread?

The sad truth is that at best, people indulge him on a partisan basis. "He's ours..." type of mentality. I also suspect there are posters who silently agree with what he says, or at least entertain some of the more fanciful stuff, but in a private way. Hence why people let him at it.

He’s an idiot. Everyone on here knows it. He’s not taken seriously and is like a joke on the forum. He’s best ignored. He’ll never respond directly to a post so there’s no point in engaging him.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 11:33am
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

He’s an idiot. Everyone on here knows it. He’s not taken seriously and is like a joke on the forum. He’s best ignored. He’ll never respond directly to a post so there’s no point in engaging him.
Thats nail on the head Franko 
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 542543544545546 667>
  Share Topic