Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rangers Football Club

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 667>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2012 at 1:39pm
Good man Tony. It breaks my heart to ask you for a link every time but after the Jelavic incident you have to earn our trust back again Cry
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
Sponsored Links

tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2012 at 1:45pm
reabhloid View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reabhloid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2012 at 1:49pm
'our trust'.... from someone glorifying child abuse for point scoring....
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2012 at 1:49pm
Latest from Phil:

From planet footie agent:
"At least FIVE RFC players and their agents have agreed deals with new clubs. SFA need to complete some forms."
HughMirin View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HughMirin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2012 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

more links

http://blogs.channel4.com/alex-thomsons-view/walter-smith-questions-rangers-legend/1947

Still waiting for the holy grail, the Jelavic link.

Don't make up these stories and then get but hurt when someone asks you for proof you strange man.
reabhloid View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reabhloid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2012 at 2:01pm
hi hugh
did you enjoy reading about celtic fan .... Bob Marley   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFGgbT_VasI&feature=player_detailpage
HughMirin View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HughMirin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2012 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by reabhloid reabhloid wrote:

hi hugh
did you enjoy reading about celtic fan .... Bob Marley   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFGgbT_VasI&feature=player_detailpage

Bob Marley attended a total of 0 Celtic games, some fan Thumbs Up
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2012 at 2:06pm
Blue Army Faction ‏@BlueArmyFaction
@alextomo Instead of blogging, get yourself up to Glasgow and stand outside Ibrox and discuss this face to face with the Rangers support.

16m alex thomson ‏@alextomo
@BlueArmyFaction you fix a venue and I'm happy to discuss with Rangers fans. Unlike R directors you will notice I haven't walked away.

the man is a hunskelp extraordinaire
reabhloid View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reabhloid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2012 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by HughMirin HughMirin wrote:

hi hugh

people like you just dont get it..?
HughMirin View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HughMirin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2012 at 2:24pm

hi hugh

Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2012 at 2:27pm

Blue Army Faction ‏@BlueArmyFaction
@alextomo Instead of blogging, get yourself up to Glasgow and stand outside Ibrox and discuss this face to face with the Rangers support.

16m alex thomson ‏@alextomo
@BlueArmyFaction you fix a venue and I'm happy to discuss with Rangers fans. Unlike R directors you will notice I haven't walked away.

the man is a hunskelp extraordinaire

Cool

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2012 at 3:05pm
SFA forcing a merger of SPL and SFL according to Jim Spence.

Edited by tonyjaa - 16 Jun 2012 at 3:06pm
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2012 at 4:06pm
farfar View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farfar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2012 at 4:24pm

https://twitter.com/#!/RFC_Official/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2FwJKj44W3

Since when is their twitter account their official website which is where you said you saw it?
reabhloid View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reabhloid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2012 at 4:29pm

hi hugh

are you away for a sausage bunjee then..?
HughMirin View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HughMirin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2012 at 4:33pm

https://twitter.com/#!/RFC_Official/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2FwJKj44W3

Their last action was to wish an ex player (that they had still not paid for) on their website all the best against Ireland. Sums them up and all their rancid fans. Do not rest in peace. Rot in hell.

It was on their twitter, not their website. Caught lying LOL

“It is heartbreaking to see the problems I left behind because I will never forget what Rangers did for me.

“They gave me a big opportunity and if it was not for my time in Scotland then maybe I wouldn’t be here today at this tournament.

“What is in the past you can’t change. I am a positive person and always prefer to look forward.

“But although I have moved on Rangers will always be in my heart. I’d just like to take this chance to wish them all the best.

"I love that club and I love the supporters."

Just a mutual exchange of good luck wishes but you and your army of obsessed Septic fans somehow manage to make it seem sinister with your bullsh*t Clown

Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2012 at 4:44pm
Tony

I have faith that you will learn and comeback from this. We don't want YBIG turning into the daily mail or indymedia

Edited by Landon Donovan - 16 Jun 2012 at 4:46pm
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
reabhloid View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reabhloid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2012 at 4:48pm
hi hugh .who cares what rangers said... yis are extinct now... how are finding zombie-ville..?

Edited by reabhloid - 16 Jun 2012 at 4:49pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 667>
  Share Topic