You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rangers Football Club

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 465466467468469 667>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dalymount79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2019 at 12:13pm
Fair play to SG - he’s going to sit down with the player and get his version of events.

It was a poor reaction to a racial slur gaffer and I apologize (my agents advice based on what he heard and almost 3 years to run on my contract)
Sponsored Links

tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2019 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

Supposedly find out today or tomorrow how much they are gonna owe Ashley

Hopefully £9mill +

Did they ever pay his legal fees of 440k?

It's actually any "free day" from today [:x]
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2019 at 8:48pm
Oh look, Huns have a certain red card not given to them

What a shock
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2019 at 9:54am

Oh look, Huns have a certain red card not given to them

What a shock

Holt said: "I think the referee said he had look and said it was a red card after the game.
"He’s apologised to the players walking off and sometimes you have to accept he is man enough to do that."

DONT WORRY EVERYONE, THE REF APOLOGISED

more convenient retrospective refereeing
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2019 at 1:00pm
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2019 at 2:36pm
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-49838761
If this had been Celtic fans then the national fury would be off the scale
Reillers88 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reillers88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2019 at 3:01pm
Oh the horrible horrible ****s - they are obviously totally f**ked financially. 
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2019 at 2:42pm
I'm predicting 2 penalties for the Huns today
Great chance for the ref to narrow goal difference

Edited by tonyjaa - 28 Sep 2019 at 2:42pm
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2019 at 3:29pm
20 mins in and 1 peno for Rangers!
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2019 at 4:38pm

I'm predicting 2 penalties for the Huns today
Great chance for the ref to narrow goal difference

Too predictable
They will all be having a good laugh at this down the lodge later

Deny Celtic 2, give sevco 2

Edited by tonyjaa - 28 Sep 2019 at 4:38pm
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2019 at 2:00pm
Is judging whether the penalties were in fact the correct decisions not an option on this thread before we complain about cheating refs? 

Talk about paranoid

I thought the fact that both were stonewall decisions, so much so that the Aberdeen players didn’t even complain, might just be taken into account? 

Oh wait, Aberdeen want to lose when they play rangers don’t they, I forgot that other theory on this crazy thread LOL
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2019 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Is judging whether the penalties were in fact the correct decisions not an option on this thread before we complain about cheating refs? 

Talk about paranoid

I thought the fact that both were stonewall decisions, so much so that the Aberdeen players didn’t even complain, might just be taken into account? 

Oh wait, Aberdeen want to lose when they play rangers don’t they, I forgot that other theory on this crazy thread LOL
Shut up Baggio you hun loving basta. Off down to the lodge with you and have a chuckle with the lads from the SMSM 
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2019 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Talk about paranoid

Traitor. Repent with 6 Amhrain Na BhFianns. 
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2019 at 8:51am
A JUDGE has raised concern after Sports Direct owner Mike Ashley and Rangers became involved in another High Court fight over their kit deal damages settlement.
Judge Lionel Persey said he was "slightly disturbed" about how much court time was being taken up while overseeing the latest of a series of hearings in London.

He asked whether mediation had been considered and told lawyers that he was firing a "little shot across the bows".
A company in the Sports Direct Group, SDI Retail Services, has complained about Rangers being in breach of obligations under deals relating to replica kit. Bosses at the Glasgow football club have disputed claims made against them.

Rangers lost a round of the fight in October 2018 and another round in July. Judge Persey said, in a ruling made in July, that he had reached no conclusion on how much compensation Rangers should pay.
SDI has now made allegations about a sports clothing company, the Elite Group, Rangers had made an agreement with - and more allegations about Rangers.
Judge Persey oversaw a preliminary hearing in that latest stage of the litigation at the High Court in London on Wednesday.
He is due to oversee a further hearing on January 17. "I am slightly disturbed about how much of the court's time is being taken up with these issues," the judge told lawyers.

"This is a little shot across the bows." He added: "Has any consideration been given to mediation?"
Elite Group is the brand partner of Hummel, the firm who have made Rangers' latest kit.

In July, Mr Persey ordered the Light Blues to pay £450,000 in court expenses and imposed an injunction ‘killing’ the club’s Hummel kit deal from next season.
Rangers won’t be allowed to wear or sell the strips from season 2020/21.
Gers also face coughing up millions to Sports Direct after their court defeat to Ashley’s firm this summer.
Their feud was reignited last year after the Scottish Premiership giants signed a bumper new £10million three-year kit deal with Hummel.
A company in the Sports Direct Group, SDI Retail Services, said Light Blues chiefs had been in breach of obligations under a deal relating to replica kit.
Rangers bosses disputed the claims made against them.

But Mr Persey ruled in favour of SDI, writing in his final judgement: “Rangers was in breach of the Agreement by entering into the Elite/Hummel Agreement and by failing to offer SDIR the opportunity to exercise its matching rights in respect of Elite/Hummel’s offer.
“(2) SDIR is entitled to the declaratory relief which it seeks.
“(3) SDIR is entitled to an injunction in broadly the terms set out in paragraph 87 above, although I will hear counsel as to the precise form of that injunction.
“(4) SDIR is entitled to the declaratory and injunctive relief sought in paragraphs 34(5F)-(5I) of the AmPoC.”
The judge also held that Rangers company secretary James Blair was ‘untruthful’ in his dealings with Sports Direct.
He also claimed Blair provided ‘unconvincing’ evidence.
And he said it appeared the club’s legal team ‘obtained their instructions’ from the former Club 1872 director.

It also emerged that Rangers claimed a court order preventing the sale of strips would have ‘impaired its ability to function as a football club’.
Former Labour MP Brian Donohoe said he was stunned that ‘heads hadn’t rolled’ at Ibrox following the court loss.
The lifelong Gers fan - a former director of fan group Rangers First, which joined forces with the Rangers Supporters Trust in 2016 to form Club 1872 - said: “If Rangers Football Club is to protect its reputation, a number of individuals should be considering their positions.
“There are two major players on both sides and, almost like a street fight, common sense hasn’t prevailed.”

Next hearing in January
Huns will try and kick this can down the road as long as possible

Edited by tonyjaa - 03 Oct 2019 at 8:52am
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2019 at 9:28am
another £7m of debt converted to shares yesterday thats £21m this season already 

20p shares now worth 1p 
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2019 at 3:53pm
Yet the SFA still do nothing as this un self sustainable business model sludges on
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2019 at 5:09pm
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2019 at 8:41pm
90 minute winner for Young Bhoys
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 465466467468469 667>
  Share Topic