You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rangers Football Club

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 437438439440441 667>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2019 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

All blatant penalties... 

Have you seen the decisions or just wildly commentating on them? Shocked

Defoe dive, handball outside the box, and a Morello's dive outside the box all given. But I'll let you batter on and ya can have the last word there Thumbs Up
Sponsored Links

manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 2:01pm
boaby mad hun for sevco and dolly wednesday night not even hiding it............
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

The court hearing over Rangers chairman Dave King ’s multi-million pound offer to buy out club shareholders was postponed yesterday.
Judge Lady Wolffe fixed the hearing in November to determine whether King had complied with a court order to make the share offer.

But the case at the Court of Session in Edinburgh was called off.

King had been ordered to lodge the offer or face possible contempt of court proceedings.
On Friday, he announced a buyout worth a potential £19 million just hours before the deadline.
The businessman had been taken to court by the Takeover Panel financial watchdog.

It’s understood both parties agreed not to go ahead with the scheduled hearing.
A new date hasn’t been set, but it’s expected to return to court after February 15 when the share offer ends.
The Takeover Panel had ruled King worked “in consort” with a trio of businessmen to take control of Rangers by acquiring a combined 34 per cent stake.
That move in 2014 breached the 30 per cent barrier triggering a mandatory buyout offer, it said.

King, 63, said he’d made a £19 million offer to buy out the remaining shareholders, with funds transferred from South Africa, where he’s based.
But the entrepreneur previously said he didn’t expect to trigger a large-scale sell-off while some major shareholders have given an “irrevocable undertaking” not to accept the deal.
These undertakings cover nearly £11.1m of shares, meaning King would need to shell out nearly £8m if everyone else decided to sell.

So what is actually happening here? What's the possible/most likely outcomes?
Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by manchesterbhoy manchesterbhoy wrote:

boaby mad hun for sevco and dolly wednesday night not even hiding it............
Jesus.EmbarrassedLOL
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Jesus.EmbarrassedLOL

What does that actually mean PM? Can you translate?

IG @flanno_7hi
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by Flanno7hi Flanno7hi wrote:

Jesus.EmbarrassedLOL

Boaby is Glaswegian slang for male genitalia. Bobby Madden is a referee who, and there is some circumstantial evidence to support this, is alleged to have had a season ticket at Ibrox in his youth.
'Dolly' is an embarrassing term used by some, I should say very few, to describe Aberdeen. The reason being that they are 'sheep shaggers' and 'Dolly' was the name of the sheep cloned in Scotland.

The "not even hiding it" refers to the author's belief that the SFA are so determined to help Rangers (Sevco) win that they don't consider how appointing Mr. Madden to this match appears to fans of other Scottish clubs.
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 4:09pm

Originally posted by Flanno7hi Flanno7hi wrote:

Jesus.EmbarrassedLOL

Boaby is Glaswegian slang for male genitalia. Bobby Madden is a referee who, and there is some circumstantial evidence to support this, is alleged to have had a season ticket at Ibrox in his youth.
'Dolly' is an embarrassing term used by some, I should say very few, to describe Aberdeen. The reason being that they are 'sheep shaggers' and 'Dolly' was the name of the sheep cloned in Scotland.

The "not even hiding it" refers to the author's belief that the SFA are so determined to help Rangers (Sevco) win that they don't consider how appointing Mr. Madden to this match appears to fans of other Scottish clubs.

Thanks for that. Dolly is quite clever.

IG @flanno_7hi
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 4:11pm
I thought Dolly were Motherwell. The only reason for that was Tony was saying something before about Dolly being next up for Celtic and I checked the fixtures and their next game was against Motherwell.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

I thought Dolly were Motherwell. The only reason for that was Tony was saying something before about Dolly being next up for Celtic and I checked the fixtures and their next game was against Motherwell.
They're Murderwell.

To be honest, unless it is witty, funny or clever, or actually derogatory, most of them just reflect badly on the fans that use them. 
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 4:14pm
oh dear..
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 4:29pm
Dolly is the cringiest of all nicknames used by Celtic fans to describe a team or player IMO. Grown men using it Dead
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 6:26pm

Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

They're Murderwell.

Keep up Franko ffs 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 7:34pm
Just catching up with the SPL highlights now

On the rangers penalties
1st one a definite pen
2nd one a dive, ridiculous that it’s given
3rd one the handball starts outside the box but continues inside it. probably not but can see why it’s given 
4th outside. Ridiculous, they’ve even stopped appealing at this stage 

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 04 Feb 2019 at 7:44pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 7:45pm
I thought the one they weren't given was the most blatant.
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 7:52pm
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47116443

Steve Clarke is absolutely bang on here
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 10:49pm
Great comments be Clarke
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 2:03pm

Slippy getting his knickers in a twist.

Rangers manager Steven Gerrard criticises Steve Clarke ...

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11628799/rangers...
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Slippy getting his knickers in a twist.

Rangers manager Steven Gerrard criticises Steve Clarke ...

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11628799/rangers...
Every time he opens his mouth, he sounds more and more of an idiot. Clarke never mentions Defoe, so Gerrard is, in essence, confirming his player cheated! Clarke's comments are more than fair, all he asked for is consistency. The madness is that Clarke's reasonable request will probably warrant a sanction, but Gerrard's multiple attacks on referees have all gone without sanction!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 437438439440441 667>
  Share Topic