Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rangers Football Club

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 395396397398399 667>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 5:58pm
Utter vermin
O'Halloran knew what he was getting into signing for them Nazi cretins

Don't be surprised when a pig oinks

Edited by tonyjaa - 18 May 2018 at 9:00pm
Sponsored Links

tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 8:58pm
Stevie Jezza spent his first pennies today as sevco boss
The first of three 400k installments for Murphy - a player already involved in their squad on loan (1st in summer 18, 2nd in January 19, 3rd in summer 19)

Exactly the same arrangement (different fee) as O'Halloran funnily enough

His third signing - all lined up before he joined as boss by their DOF Dave Allen

Edited by tonyjaa - 18 May 2018 at 10:29pm
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 12:23am
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Wilson_(footballer,_born_1997)
Supposedly getting this guy on a year loan
Good signing if so, exactly the type of player id thought he'd sign

Edited by tonyjaa - 21 May 2018 at 12:24am
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 8:28am
I highly doubt he would be going to Rangers of all places.

He will be looking to break into the 1st team at Liverpool.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 10:32am
O'Halloran was in the Celtic end on Saturday, as you can imagine, that isn't going down well  
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 1:23pm
He was in a Catholic church last week too. And that in itself hasn't gone down well either. What a tolerant bunch.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by BaileNuisBhoy BaileNuisBhoy wrote:

Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

That's actually very sad, god help the guy

What a dispicable bunch of rats they are
What’s sad is that fella Phil macgiollabhain. His life is all about Rangers, a team he doesn’t support..what a sad existence 

Saw this retweeted there, so thought to myself yea i'll give this a read, it'll be a celebration of Celtic and Brendan Rodgers achievements in the past few seasons.

Nope, Phil lasted a paragraph before dedicating the rest of the article to his Rangers obsession.

tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 5:54pm
Scott Browns mate from back in the hibs youth days & ex Glasgow Rangers player Steven Whittaker was at his testimonial yesterday

He's getting lots of abuse from the zombies, the reason?
His kid was wearing a Celtic top.....
Tyronebhoy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyronebhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 8:55pm
If you've ever had the misfortune to go onto any of their forums, they really are the complete and utter scum of the Earth. What is particularly telling is the way they absolutely jump on any of their own who even hint that they question the rancid sectarianism and racism at the heart of this dead club's existence. Dead
Northmen, Southmen, Comrades All
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

O'Halloran was in the Celtic end on Saturday, as you can imagine, that isn't going down well  

Why he felt the need to apologise is beyond me. He needs to get the f**k away from those gutter rats. 
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 11:55pm
Hopefully he stays and takes as much money off of them as possible tbh

Edited by tonyjaa - 21 May 2018 at 11:57pm
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 11:56pm

Edited by Denis Irwin - 21 May 2018 at 11:56pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 9:08am
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Why he felt the need to apologise is beyond me. He needs to get the f**k away from those gutter rats. 

Chapel incident aside, there wouldn't be many sets of fans that wouldn't give him abuse for being in among the supporters of their most bitter of rivals at a cup final in fairness.

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 10:13am

Chapel incident aside, there wouldn't be many sets of fans that wouldn't give him abuse for being in among the supporters of their most bitter of rivals at a cup final in fairness.

Exactly! Complaining about him being in a church is ridiculous, but sitting in the Celtic end was crazy. He must realise that.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Exactly! Complaining about him being in a church is ridiculous, but sitting in the Celtic end was crazy. He must realise that.

Griffiths goes to watch Hibs, any evidence of bile his way from Celtic fans?  He went as low key as he could, if he hadn't have been photographed none of this would've seen the light of day.

It's only that lot could react that way, if him and his agent have any sense, he'll tear up that contract and leave them in the gutter to spew their bile to someone else.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 12:46pm
I’d say if griffiths went to watch rangers there would be bile aplenty FW, both ugly sisters have sectarian nutters following them, gers do seem to attract more mind.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 12:50pm
Aw come off it FW. You cannot compare Griffiths going to watch Hibs with O'Halloran going to watch Celtic.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 1:43pm

Aw come off it FW. You cannot compare Griffiths going to watch Hibs with O'Halloran going to watch Celtic.

You've just nailed it.  That lot are incomparably bigoted, intolerant and sick. That's the difference between them and everyone else.

They're even bleating about Brown's great pal Steven Whitaker turning up to his testimonial with young Whitaker in his Celtic strip.  They hate everybody outside their own cesspit.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 395396397398399 667>
  Share Topic