Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rangers Football Club

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 353354355356357 667>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by Rocko Rocko wrote:

Ha Ha Ha....Nothing to see here....move along ClapClap
Don't jinx it ffs!
Sponsored Links

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 8:38pm
How sad about sevco.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Rocko View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by Rocko Rocko wrote:

Ha Ha Ha....Nothing to see here....move along ClapClap
Don't jinx it ffs!

Never in doubt, did they bring enough Union Jacks with them to wash away the tears!!
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 8:38pm
Out!Out!Out!

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 8:38pm
It seems there was a massive misunderstanding at the pre-season briefing as Dave King told Pedro that "you can't beat progress in Europe".

Niederkorn Clap
Tyronebhoy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyronebhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 8:43pm
Sevco, the gift that just keeps on giving ClownClownClownClown
Northmen, Southmen, Comrades All
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 8:45pm
As absolutely hilarious as this is, surely Celtic could have done with Rangers winning a couple of ties and boosting the coefficient.

Don't think Caixinha realised how big a job he had on his hands. That is an utterly pathetic European campaign.

YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

As absolutely hilarious as this is, surely Celtic could have done with Rangers winning a couple of ties and boosting the coefficient.

Don't think Caixinha realised how big a job he had on his hands. That is an utterly pathetic European campaign.

From UEFA.com:

A new system for the club coefficients: clubs will be judged on their own records (deletion of the country share for individual club coefficient unless that coefficient is lower than 20% of the association's coefficient)
CSCD View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CSCD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 8:56pm
Out of Europe before the twelfth, glorious !!!!
Steve Amsterdam View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 8:58pm
Back in Europa after all those years. And they trip up in Luxembourg Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of lads
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 9:01pm
@seidodge

For reference LOI sides have played clubs from Luxembourg 6 times and won all 6 ties. 4 in the last 4 years inc UCD from the 1st division

Even UCD have managed to knock out a team from Luxembourg

Edited by Denis Irwin - 04 Jul 2017 at 9:02pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 9:02pm
A lot of Celtic fans on the double with La Fiorita at about 85/1
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 9:28pm
Irish teams have nothing to fear against Scottish teams.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 9:42pm
Shamrock Rovers played the exact same team 2 years ago and won 3-0. This is the benchmark Rangers are currently at, below Shamrock Rovers.

As Franko said Celtic really need a hand boosting Scotland's co-efficient ranking but this result and St. Johnstone's result have been national embarrassments
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Shamrock Rovers played the exact same team 2 years ago and won 3-0. This is the benchmark Rangers are currently at, below Shamrock Rovers.

As Franko said Celtic really need a hand boosting Scotland's co-efficient ranking but this result and St. Johnstone's result have been national embarrassments
See the post I made above, from next year on Celtic will be judged on their club co-efficient. It wouldn't have mattered what Rangers did.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 10:02pm

See the post I made above, from next year on Celtic will be judged on their club co-efficient. It wouldn't have mattered what Rangers did.

From which season does it start and what round are Celtic expected to start in under that new system

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 10:09pm

From which season does it start and what round are Celtic expected to start in under that new system

Next season.

It is all here, there are less qualifying places but it will be the same number of rounds for Celtic. The number of places is decided by the league co-efficient, all seedings are then decided by the club co-efficient, unless that co-efficient is less than 20% of the value of the league's co-efficient, then the club will take that. Rangers winning would have made bugger all difference to Celtic, neither will what ever happens with Aberdeen or Saint Johnstone. 

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 10:16pm
Niedercorn came 4th in their league too
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 353354355356357 667>
  Share Topic