Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rangers Football Club

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345346347348349 667>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 1:37pm
https://mobile.twitter.com/Burnsy88/status/859359643797204997/photo/4
More racism, this time getting their children involved

Scroll left/right

Edited by tonyjaa - 03 May 2017 at 1:38pm
Sponsored Links

tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 5:06pm
Check the absolute state of the pitch invader attackers statement:

At his court appearance on Tuesday, McLellan was released on bail.

He wrote: “Yes that what I done at the old firm I am not proud of and when I got into the picture I realised that and left I have a child on the way and and 11 month old son and made a wrong move which is why I left like 2 seconds from entering the field and walked straight towards the stewards I was drunk and as I said when I
realised i made the mistake it held my hands straight up and the public
 indecency from when I was 16 yes time and life moves on if you want to punish people for mistake they make in life by embarrassing not just myself but my family with running a repot that I am a sex offender when I am clearly not so you go ahead if you get a kick but hope your a cold hearted man.”

Edited by tonyjaa - 04 May 2017 at 5:07pm
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

Check the absolute state of the pitch invader attackers statement:

At his court appearance on Tuesday, McLellan was released on bail.

He wrote: “Yes that what I done at the old firm I am not proud of and when I got into the picture I realised that and left I have a child on the way and and 11 month old son and made a wrong move which is why I left like 2 seconds from entering the field and walked straight towards the stewards I was drunk and as I said when I
realised i made the mistake it held my hands straight up and the public
 indecency from when I was 16 yes time and life moves on if you want to punish people for mistake they make in life by embarrassing not just myself but my family with running a repot that I am a sex offender when I am clearly not so you go ahead if you get a kick but hope your a cold hearted man.”
The coont must have been still drunk when he wrote that utter unreadable shoite
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 10:07pm
Sounds like a Hello Barry post
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 10:10pm
Tonyjaa's first cousin from the Shankhill Road wrote that 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 11:41pm
Was recommended this documentary, and for those like myself with a rudimentary understanding of the goings on of Rangers, it's both hilarious and fascinating. It's from four or so years ago BBC. 

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2017 at 8:42am
Celtic release their new kit to universal acclaim with even 3,000+ fans in attendance at the unveiling...........

Sevco still haven't even got a shirt sponsor sorted for next season.

Elsewhere in Zombie land, the bold Pedro caixinha has apparently given the board his 'transfer list' for next season - amongst them is believed to be Bruno Alves (37 in November) he would do well for them in a "David weir/Clint hill" kind of way, ie' hack,foul and get away with it to cover for lack of pace/mobility/ability - he has one year left on his Cagliari deal and I'm sure he'd want a decent wage?

I'm guessing Pedro Mendes is his agent too......

Edited by tonyjaa - 06 May 2017 at 9:12am
WillieMaley View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WillieMaley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 12:12am
Do Rangers ever learn from their mistakes? 

Interested in Bruno Alves. He's coming 36. The same mistake made with Kranjcar and Barton, also after some Ghanian fella I doubt anyone has ever heard off he played 9 games under Pedro in the UAE he's coming 25 and has under 50 games of professional football, Pedro could really be doing with a director of footballer or someone with a brain in the boardroom. Can Rangers even afford a player like Alves? He's still in the Portuguese side and will definitely have offers better then the third best side in Scotland.

If i was a betting man i'd say, Vladimir Weiss will be back at Rangers this summer however.

Edited by WillieMaley - 07 May 2017 at 12:15am
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 1:57pm
Sevco equalise with their first shot on target , 82nd minute

They'll probably go on to win but they have been horrific again
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 2:14pm
Scumbag gets the winner in the 93rd minute - cue a pitch invasion lolololol, they are so small time it's unbelievable

Partick have no one else to blame but themselves - they blew that spectacularly

Foderingham & Miller earning the points/win for them for at least the 8th time this season - quite the feat

Edited by tonyjaa - 07 May 2017 at 2:14pm
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 2:14pm
Showed great fighting spirit
WillieMaley View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WillieMaley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 2:34pm
i wonder if they celebrated with a rendition of we hate Roman Catholics? 
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 2:42pm
Scottish nobody's get a late winner against another bunch of Scottish nobody's.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Scottish nobody's get a late winner against another bunch of Scottish nobody's.
Nobody's what?
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 2:45pm
He's grand.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 4:56pm
3rd all but confirmed

Pathetic monkey scumbags

Aberdeen 9 points ahead with 9 points to play for , goal difference 23+

Edited by tonyjaa - 07 May 2017 at 4:58pm
fr larry duff View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fr larry duff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2017 at 8:11am
have to say the celebrations were hilarious, go on the gers Tongue

manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2017 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Showed great fighting spirit

thats the prostetant work ethic brendan/declan/timmy know your place
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345346347348349 667>
  Share Topic