Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rangers Football Club

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 344345346347348 667>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2017 at 12:29pm
Rangers 36 points behind Rangers.

Wow.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Sponsored Links

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2017 at 9:02am
https://twitter.com/mareorless/status/858404094423314436

So in one game they
Racially abuse Sinclair.
Enter the field of play and try attack some Celtic players.
Fight amongst themselves in the stands
Throw batteries at Celtic players.

Anything else?

Edited by horsebox - 30 Apr 2017 at 1:11pm
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2017 at 11:29am

1h
Celtic Underground @celticrumours
The blow up dolls got a lot of media attention at the start of the season. Will the assault, the racism, the battery & coins get the same?

Edited by tonyjaa - 30 Apr 2017 at 11:29am
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2017 at 11:51am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

https://twitter.com/mareorless/status/858404094423314436

So in one game they
Racially abuse Sinclair.
Enter the field of play and try attach some Celtic players.
Fight amongst themselves in the stands
Throw batteries at Celtic players.

Anything else?

They are the people. LOL
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2017 at 4:10pm
Great pic on Twitter of Smith and Knox in the stand, gutted as can be.

Payback time f**kers
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2017 at 5:58pm
The absolute hate pedalled on this thread is unreal

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/306873-tiffany-the-offensive-cover-song/

He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
George Zip View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote George Zip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2017 at 6:44pm

"Two sides of the same coin" don't you know.
"Tell them to get out there and give it all they got and win just one for the Zipper. I don't know where I'll be then, Doc," he said, "but I won't smell too good, that's for sure."
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2017 at 6:58pm

What a really sad bunch of clowns they are Embarrassed
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2017 at 9:57pm
I had a read of that thread Horsey posted. Although I'm not surprised, it's sad to see such hatred in people. If only they knew how much a lot of people in this country hate the Catholic Church as well.

Edited by FrankosHereNow - 30 Apr 2017 at 9:58pm
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 8:25am
Fran Sandaza is on the brink of running out at the Bernabeu and the Nou Camp next season as Girona edge ever closer to promotion to La Liga. The 32-year-old striker is still bitter that he was kicked out at Rangers four years ago by Charles Green after he revealed details of his contract in a prank phone call that was posted online. "I trusted them and they became the worst club I have ever played for in my career," says Sandaza. "The treatment I received was terrible - and that was from everyone. Nobody connected with the club stuck up for me - not even Ally McCoist. (Herald).

Edited by tonyjaa - 02 May 2017 at 8:25am
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 9:48am
Like the Orange Lodge scene from Trainspotting 2 that video of the zombies singing we hate catholics, except its real life
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

I had a read of that thread Horsey posted. Although I'm not surprised, it's sad to see such hatred in people. If only they knew how much a lot of people in this country hate the Catholic Church as well.
Got to love the catholic church it is were i learned to french kiss, good oul father phil the flute fiddler
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 2:48pm
I haven't heard of this no mark ex Glasgow Rangers player but he has a nice firm dig at Warbsy, its hilarious watching them all turn on him - he was 'The Magic Hat' until a few months ago lolololol

" Rangers have Mark Warburton to blame for having duds tied down on 40 years worth of deals "

Hugh Burns last night launched a scathing attack on Mark Warburton for leaving successor Pedro Caixinha with 40 years of deadwood at Rangers.
The former Ibrox defender – and current Rangers TV analyst – believes the Portuguese has been left in a dreadful position by Warburton, his assistant David Weir and talent spotter Frank McParland.
Burns is shellshocked by the severity of back-to-back defeats to Celtic. The 7-1 aggregate scoreline within six days was sympathetic to the awful Rangers’ performances over the 180 minutes at Hampden and Ibrox.

Caixinha took responsibility after the club’s heaviest ever home defeat to their rivals but Burns is adamant he should not be carrying the can and the blame lies squarely at the door of Warburton and his staff.
Of the current squad, Player of the Year Kenny Miller, skipper Lee Wallace and Barrie McKay pre-date Warburton.
The rest were signed by the Englishman and Burns is concerned the length of the contracts dished out has seriously tied new manager Caixinha’s hands.
Discounting Miller, Wallace and McKay, loanees Jon Toral and Emerson Hyndman and summer out-of-contract veterans Clint Hill and Philippe Senderos, the club have a squad tied down for a combined total of four decades.

On Warburton’s watch – but with the consent of the Ibrox board – deals until 2020 were handed to the likes of Jordan Rossiter, Andy Halliday, Matt Crooks, Jason Holt and Joe Dodoo.
Others such as Joe Garner and Harry Forrester are signed until 2019 and Burns believes that has left Caixinha in a terrible situation.

He said: “Virtually all of those players on the park against Celtic last weekend were signed by Warburton.
“I would like to know how a call was made to bring a man from Brentford to be the manager of one of the biggest clubs in the world. That wouldn’t happen in any other industry but he made big mistakes.
“The only member of that Rangers team, which has been humiliated by Celtic, who was there before the arrival of Warburton was Kenny Miller.
“The guy who is Player of the Year, the guy who gets a new contract and the guy who covers every blade of grass.
“Warburton went on about ‘Frank McParland this and Frank McParland that.’
“We signed a player from Preston for almost £2million. Why weren’t Leeds or Sheffield United or other clubs interested in Joe Garner?
“These boys are on good dough and that’s not their fault. Warburton sanctioned that and I’m also disappointed in Davie Weir. When Rangers signed Senderos it was on the back of not getting Joleon Lescott.
“We could have played anyone from the Under-21s who could have turned out better than Senderos and he will be on fortunes.
“Davie should have had the balls to say to Warburton, ‘I’m a so-called legend at this club, I’ve been a centre-half for Scotland and I don’t think this guy is good enough to play for Rangers.’
“That’s what should have been said as an assistant. Why didn’t Davie say that? Half-a-million pound wages and hardly played. A joke. You can’t blame Pedro for that. He’s inherited this situation and been left to deal with it.”

Burns admits the seriousness of the situation hit home to him as he made his way through the hospitality areas of Ibrox after finishing a shift on Rangers TV sitting through last weekend’s 5-1 rout.
He said: “I went into the members area after the game and you could hear a pin drop.
“These are all influential and affluent men who support Rangers, guys who have been in about that club for years and spent fortunes.
“They were visibly shaken and I’ve never seen them like that in that area. They were chalk white. Gaunt looking. There were tears in guys’ eyes with the hurt.
“I’d love to see someone like Walter Smith back in the club helping with recruitment.
“It has been done badly under the previous regime and Rangers cannot afford to get it wrong again.”

Burns though feels Caixinha has to be handed the opportunity to repair the mess left by Warburton. The Portuguese has drawn up a list of a dozen signing targets. Mixed with improvement from current underachievers and some sweat and tears Burns believes a recovery of sorts is possible.

He said: “Before an Old Firm game I once played in Jock Wallace said to us, ‘You might not have a good game today but if you don’t, you better make sure your direct opponent doesn’t have a good game either.’
“It’s old school but that’s the battle. Win the battle, you at least have a chance. The fans will accept that but I saw no passion in that team bar two or three.
“The sweat should be dripping off guys. Even if you are not as good as your opponent you should work doubly hard to compensate. I didn’t see that.
“Generally there looks to be nothing there but look at what Brendan Rodgers has done with Ronny Deila’s squad. It’s nothing short of amazing.
“Deila’s team was slaughtered by their own fans, yet the only one who started against Rangers last weekend that was signed by Rodgers was Scott Sinclair.

“Confidence is a huge thing. Last season when Rangers won the Scottish Cup semi-final the players were full of confidence. Celtic on the other hand were playing in their shells, lacking that confidence.
The reverse of that happened last weekend. If Caixinha gets it right could he do the same to some of those current Rangers players as Rodgers has done with the Celtic boys who were underperforming?
“Time will tell but he has to get that time. I’m seeing guys saying he should be sacked right now. That’s just ridiculous.
“Of course it’s difficult. I’m a fan myself and I locked myself away after the game.
But you have to be behind the manager. He has only just arrived. It must be an absolute whirlwind for this guy to come into this environment.
“Rodgers has turned Deila’s team around in a really short space of time.
“I don’t know if Caixinha can turn around the mess left by Warburton but he deserves time to try to do so.”

Edited by tonyjaa - 02 May 2017 at 2:57pm
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by jackshat jackshat wrote:

Some explain to the op that this is the beginning of the end for Celtic.

Loved this one from page 2
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 8:00pm
Rangers chairman Dave King has come under fire over his “priorities” after confirming his attendance at a glamorous Las Vegas supporter convention - but failing to attend that past two Old Firm games.
The North American Rangers Supporters Association (NARSA) confirmed on Monday that Mr King would be joining other high-profile Gers figures for the four-day event in June which sees footie fans get up close and personal with some of their heroes.
However, with the state the Ibrox club is in at the moment, the news of Mr King’s appearance across the pond has left a sour taste in fans’ mouths closer to home.

“Hope you cancel their invitation and tell them to f**k off they should be here sorting their shambles out,” said one Twitter user, as another added: “King and Murray there to offer flannel. 2 f****n chancers.”
Things didn't go much better on NARSA's Facebook page. “I hope king if he turns up gets grilled at AGM about investment,” said one fan on Facebook, while one said: “The q and a will be, ahem interesting.”

Another added: “It’ll be interesting if Mr King turns up and doesn’t bottle it! I’m sure there will be many questions put his way! Let’s hope he has some answers i.e. Where’s all the money you promised Mr King????”

On April 23, defeat to Celtic ended Rangers’ ambitions of Scottish Cup glory with a 2-0 result at Hampden.
Then, on April 29, Celtic absolutely thrashed Rangers at Ibrox with a jaw-dropping 5-1 end result.
Mr King was absent from both matches.

Mr King’s protracted takeover of Rangers was thrown into fresh doubt just last month after an unprecedented legal bid was made trying to force him to buy an additional £11 million of shares in the club.
The Takeover Appeal Board ruled in March that Mr King had “worked in concert” with three others to take control at Ibrox in 2015, also ruling they had secured more than 30 per cent of the voting rights in Rangers.
This meant, under the code of takeovers and mergers, they should make a cash offer of 20p a share to all other shareholders.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

Rangers chairman Dave King has come under fire over his “priorities” after confirming his attendance at a glamorous Las Vegas supporter convention - but failing to attend that past two Old Firm games.
The North American Rangers Supporters Association (NARSA) confirmed on Monday that Mr King would be joining other high-profile Gers figures for the four-day event in June which sees footie fans get up close and personal with some of their heroes.
However, with the state the Ibrox club is in at the moment, the news of Mr King’s appearance across the pond has left a sour taste in fans’ mouths closer to home.

“Hope you cancel their invitation and tell them to f**k off they should be here sorting their shambles out,” said one Twitter user, as another added: “King and Murray there to offer flannel. 2 f****n chancers.”
Things didn't go much better on NARSA's Facebook page. “I hope king if he turns up gets grilled at AGM about investment,” said one fan on Facebook, while one said: “The q and a will be, ahem interesting.”

Another added: “It’ll be interesting if Mr King turns up and doesn’t bottle it! I’m sure there will be many questions put his way! Let’s hope he has some answers i.e. Where’s all the money you promised Mr King????”

On April 23, defeat to Celtic ended Rangers’ ambitions of Scottish Cup glory with a 2-0 result at Hampden.
Then, on April 29, Celtic absolutely thrashed Rangers at Ibrox with a jaw-dropping 5-1 end result.
Mr King was absent from both matches.

Mr King’s protracted takeover of Rangers was thrown into fresh doubt just last month after an unprecedented legal bid was made trying to force him to buy an additional £11 million of shares in the club.
The Takeover Appeal Board ruled in March that Mr King had “worked in concert” with three others to take control at Ibrox in 2015, also ruling they had secured more than 30 per cent of the voting rights in Rangers.
This meant, under the code of takeovers and mergers, they should make a cash offer of 20p a share to all other shareholders.
Vegas could be very interesting in june so, afaik Celtic are also holding a supporters convention aswell there
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 8:30am
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

Originally posted by jackshat jackshat wrote:

Some explain to the op that this is the beginning of the end for Celtic.

Loved this one from page 2

played for oldco in the 80s for a handful of games typical uber ftp hun that they love and fawn over 

the sense of entitlement from the peepil is withering away 

civil unrest awaits
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 11:23am
Hurting Huns is a joy to behold, keep it going till Sevco goes under and all.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 344345346347348 667>
  Share Topic