Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rangers Football Club

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 341342343344345 667>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2017 at 2:46pm
THE TAKEOVER PANEL
THE PANEL ON TAKEOVERS AND MERGERS
10 PATERNOSTER SQUARE LONDON EC4M 7DY TEL. 020 7382 9026
info@thetakeoverpanel.org.uk www.thetakeoverpanel.org.uk
RANGERS INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL CLUB PLC ("RANGERS")
On 13 March 2017, the Takeover Appeal Board published its decision upholding
rulings of the Takeover Panel Executive and of the Hearings Committee of the
Takeover Panel that Mr David Cunningham King acted in concert with Messrs
George Letham, George Taylor and Douglas Park to acquire more than 30% of the
voting rights in Rangers and in consequence had incurred an obligation under the
Takeover Code to make a mandatory offer at a price of 20 pence per Rangers share
for all of the Rangers shares not already held by Mr King and members of his concert
party. The Takeover Appeal Board directed that Mr King should announce an offer
pursuant to Rule 9 of the Takeover Code by 12 April 2017. No such offer having
been announced, the Takeover Panel has today initiated proceedings in the Court of
Session, Edinburgh under section 955 of the Companies Act 2006 seeking an order
requiring Mr King to comply with these rulings.
13 April 2017
Sponsored Links

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2017 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

The gif with the gay men dancing with one another was brilliant.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/306185-50th-anniversary-of-the-lisbon-lions/?page=2

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2017 at 5:11pm
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2017 at 1:08pm
https://philmacgiollabhain.ie/2017/04/14/rugger-guy-has-his-say-on-the-takeover-panel-and-king/
Phil MacGiollabhain    

A good Irish name, its a pity some people in the world are embarrassed and ashamed of our great language

This is not over by a long shot people
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2017 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

https://philmacgiollabhain.ie/2017/04/14/rugger-guy-has-his-say-on-the-takeover-panel-and-king/
Phil MacGiollabhain    

A good Irish name, its a pity some people in the world are embarrassed and ashamed of our great language

This is not over by a long shot people

Damn right

I would be pretty sure that this time 6 years you'll still be posting up articles from nondescript Scottish news sources of a court case involving a former Rangers board member.

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2017 at 3:13pm
It isn't his name, his name is completely made up, like most of the stuff he writes. In fact, he used to go by name Phil White(de Faoite), but it appears that too may have been made up. He is the ultimate Walter Mitty character who it appears left reality some time around 1987.
Everywhere else his bullsh*t is openly mocked and ridiculed, to Tony he is the voice of truth.LOL
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2017 at 3:45pm
The glib & shameless liar Dave King only recently stated that the Development team that come out of Murray Park has been the best in years.....

Today:
Celtic 4-0 Sevco
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 10:23am
Craig Whyte court case delayed once again and not expected to start either today (supposed to have started yesterday)
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 10:46am

Craig Whyte court case delayed once again and not expected to start either today (supposed to have started yesterday)

masonic deals going on to ensure sir david of ironside isnt dragged through the case, the edinburgh establishment is hard at work
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 11:02am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

It isn't his name, his name is completely made up, like most of the stuff he writes. In fact, he used to go by name Phil White(de Faoite), but it appears that too may have been made up. He is the ultimate Walter Mitty character who it appears left reality some time around 1987.
Everywhere else his bullsh*t is openly mocked and ridiculed, to Tony he is the voice of truth.LOL

I think the Guardian published a few of his articles in the past so some of his stuff has been legitimized by the mainstream press.  
El Puto Amo
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I think the Guardian published a few of his articles in the past so some of his stuff has been legitimized by the mainstream press.  
I don't think a lot of people realised how mad he was, up until Rangers were liquidated and wich he was still being taken seriously by a lot of people and places, it isn't as if the Guardian has a huge interest in Scottish football anyway and he had managed to get himself in as an accredited journalist , when he had done nothing to get such an accreditation, by being cute, so the Guardian, or anybody else, had no reason not to think it wasn't worth publishing. He was also still not openly wearing a tinfoil hat either, although it is now clear from those involved with Celtic supporters groups and within the Scottish far-left that everyone knew he had one! Nobody who knew him in these circles seems to know his real name and some of the more paranoid ones thought he may have been an undercover cop or right-winger as his beliefs were too ridiculous!

I just had a look, his one article was about Irish identity and racism towards it in Scotland in 2011, a time when the topic was coming to the fore in the more 'progressive' media as a result of football incidents, it was also in response to a Kevin McKenna piece discussing why he felt more Scottish than Irish. From my experience his point here has credence, unfortunately his hyperbole and exaggeration completely undermines it, a bit like his book on the same subject, ending up doing more harm than good to people who feel Irish there.
He is an awful clown.
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 1:20pm
Nah, never read it - not even the first line kid
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 1:27pm

Nah, never read it - not even the first line kid
I wasn't talking to you kid, was talking to the grown-ups. I don't have my Scots translator anyway.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 1:29pm
Has to be the most pathetic and childish response on any forum that "I didn't read any of it" sh*te that Tony posts when someone says something that he may disagree with
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Has to be the most pathetic and childish response on any forum that "I didn't read any of it" sh*te that Tony posts when someone says something that he may disagree with
It is far easier to ignore the truth than acknowledge it, ironic as that is what he accuses the 'SMSM bastas' of doing.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 3:22pm

Don't read it and stop moaning about it then.

Tony is the main contributor to this thread. You know what your going to get when you come in here.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Don't read it and stop moaning about it then.

Tony is the main contributor to this thread. You know what your going to get when you come in here.

Yeah, complete bollocks that should be questioned. Spreading half truths and peddling lies is only beneficial to Sevco and their supporters. 
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 6:38pm
I can taste the tears
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 341342343344345 667>
  Share Topic