Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rangers Football Club

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 200201202203204 667>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2014 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

hopefully thats a nice tight difficult league for Sevco to win next season

I'm sure they'll get a couple of penalties against Hibs Hearts etc... along with the obligitory red card or two for an opposition plzyer
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Sponsored Links

tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2014 at 10:57am
John 'Bomber' Brown is planning a sequel to his Ibrox speech party from a few summers ago TODAY   

here is the first one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aFC8Qw7lVU

lets hope this new one is even better
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2014 at 7:29pm
from Wee Red on KDS:

" I came home last night , up at Coocaddens for another passport. After picking it up was heading for a lunch in the wee Italian next door to Crockets, when I saw the bold Bomber approach. I stopped him, and asked him that I heard he was back involved, and was he back giving speeches from the stadium steps, "what's going on John?" says I , with a blue motied baseball cap on, and I'm sure he thought I was a hun, despite the Zenit bunnet.
"I was delivering 7000 signatures from the fans to the board" he said. "What's really going on?"
"Murray Park is already sold" he said "we're trying to save Ibrox" "We can only stop that if we get the board out, they will stop at nothing"
"Thanks for the info" says I.
Straight from the horses mouth. About 90 minutes ago. "
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2014 at 7:38pm
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2014 at 7:45pm
Seveco playing in USA & Canada pre season how the fook can they afford that. Ermm
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2014 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Seveco playing in USA & Canada pre season how the fook can they afford that. Ermm

have u seen the 'teams' they are playing ? 3,000 max attendance ARENAS not an MLS team in sight

not bad for a 2 year old club actually

Edited by tonyjaa - 30 May 2014 at 9:01pm
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2014 at 12:57pm
Sevco midfielder Arnold Peralta injured and ruled out of the Honduran World Cup Squad

och wee Sevco now miss out on the £70grand given to each club whose player is representing their country at the finals

TICK TOCK
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2014 at 12:30pm
Dundee Utd sign 18 year old 'wonderkid' Charlie Telfer from Sevco

Sevco asked for 6 years worth of compensation for developing him

Dundee Utd are only going to pay 2 years worth since thats only how long Sevco have been in existence

Edited by tonyjaa - 08 Jun 2014 at 12:31pm
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2014 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

Dundee Utd sign 18 year old 'wonderkid' Charlie Telfer from Sevco

Sevco asked for 6 years worth of compensation for developing him

Dundee Utd are only going to pay 2 years worth since thats only how long Sevco have been in existence
LOL
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2014 at 11:53am
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2014 at 10:05am
wee Chucky returns

Rangers: Charles Green in fresh bid to take control

The BBC has learned former Rangers chief executive Charles Green is seeking financial support to launch a new bid for control of the Ibrox club.
Green led a consortium which bought Rangers' assets in May 2012 and then raised £22m from a share issue, but resigned from his post last year.
He returned for a short-lived spell as a consultant before selling his shareholding in the club.
However, he has spent the last week in talks with potential investors.
Rangers plan to launch a new share issue in a bid to raise in the region of £8m and if Green is to be successful he would need to convince existing shareholders to sell to a new consortium.
Green, who held the same position at Sheffield United, stood down from the chief executive's position citing the "negative publicity" surrounding an independent investigation, commissioned by the club's board, into allegations of undeclared dealings with former owner Craig Whyte.
That investigation consequently found no evidence of Whyte's claims that he was involved in the Green-led acquisition of Rangers two years ago.
On selling his shares to Sandy Easdale, chairman of Rangers' football board, Green said: "I want to make it clear that this means I will have no ongoing influence or financial interest at the club but I remain a fan and fervently hope that Rangers will soon be back at the top where they belong."
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2014 at 10:13am
somebody has to make this into a film. Comedy gold, you
could not make it up!
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2014 at 10:51am
Originally posted by Clonbhoy Clonbhoy wrote:

could not make it up!

One flew over the cuckoos nest/The Zombies. Big smile
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2014 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by Clonbhoy Clonbhoy wrote:

could not make it up!

unbelievably wee Chucky has the rights to any 'creative film control' when it comes to Sevco

amazing

Edited by tonyjaa - 16 Jun 2014 at 5:31pm
savo01 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote savo01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2014 at 12:08pm
This story was pulled from the Daily Rancid website after a few hours.........

A LEADING Sevco fan has reported Ibrox investor Sandy Easdale to the financial authorities over alleged insider dealing.
Mark Dingwall, former chairman of the Sevco Supporters Trust, claims Easdale made a paper profit from buying shares on the back of knowledge in a statement to the BBC to which he should not have been privy.
Dingwall, moderator of the followfollow fan website, has written to the Stock Exchange, Financial Conduct Authority and Sevcos NOMAD Daniel Stewart asking them to investigate.
In his correspondence, which has been seen by Record Sport. Dingwall also claims Easdale, who has a conviction for a £1.5million VAT fraud, is effectively acting as a shadow director of The Rangers International FC plc, the parent company of the football club.
His brother James Easdale is a director of The Rangers International, but Sandy is chairman only of the Sevco football board.
Dingwall was prompted to act after Sandy described the club’s finances in a BBC interview on April 24 as “fragile” ahead of the release of the club’s eagerly-awaited 120 day business review.
Dingwall has written: “I wish you to investigate the possibility that Mr Alexander James Easdale is acting as a shadow director of The Rangers International Football Club Plc and has used knowledge derived from such a position to enrich himself via the buying of shares in the company.
“Mr Easdale is a director of the wholly-owned subsidiary company, Sevco 5088/Sevco Scotland/The Rangers Football Club Ltd, but with apparent access to TRIFC Plc financial information.
“He made a public statement on April 24 this year - prior to the 120-day business review issued the next day by TRIFC - stating the financial position of the club was ‘fragile’.
“Mr Easdale appears to have attended an TRIFC Board meeting (and his brother is a member of the TRIFC Plc Board) that day and certainly appears to have knowledge of the content of the commercially sensitive 120 Day Review prepared by the company.
“On April 24 the share price was 26p. That day after he made his statement it fell to 22p.
“Mr Easdale bought 57,043 shares at 23p on May 1. By May the 8 the price had recovered to 27p.
“It is also noteworthy that Mr Easdale holds the voting rights to, but does not own, shares representing a further 22.10 per cent of TRIFC Plc.
“I believe that, if he does have privileged financial information, those shareholders he holds proxies for may also have access to it or otherwise benefit from that knowledge.”
At 23p, Easdale’s share purchase cost him £13,119.89 - £1700 less than it would have on April 24. Had he chosen to sell the shares on May 1, when the price reached 27p, he would have made a profit of almost £2,300.
Sevco and Sandy Easdale declined to comment.
Jackie Charlton, Eoin Hand
Johnny Giles. Ireland
Mick McCarthy, Stephen Staunton
Cascarino
Tony Galvin, Niall Quinn
Packie doesn't let em in
North of Ireland
South of Ireland
Only one can go
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2014 at 12:37pm
Can you post a link to that Savo? It looks like it was altered and had stuff changed
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2014 at 2:23pm
The World cup is on. Who gives a flying f**k about some sh*t Scottish second tier side?
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2014 at 2:27pm
if you google phrases from that piece you can see that it was on the daily record site but now the page is blank hahahahaha
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 200201202203204 667>
  Share Topic