Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rangers Football Club

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 571572573574575 664>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 12:02am
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/RadioClydeNews/status/1393899067655311362?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1394043076516229126%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es2_&ref_url=
"F*CK the pope" loud and clear
Looking forward to the usual suspects bending themselves backwards trying to defend them on here
You must go to Mass three times a week if you’re that sensitive about the Pope.

Pretty pathetic to be chanting at a players celebration all the same, particularly as they were all so morally perfect after the Slavia Prague incident 
Sponsored Links

Mulvanystrasse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulvanystrasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 7:31am

https://mobile.twitter.com/RadioClydeNews/status/1393899067655311362?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1394043076516229126%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es2_&ref_url=
Looking forward to the usual suspects bending themselves backwards trying to defend them on here

Hard to believe this is the same community that saw no evil and heard no evil when child abuse was going on in the open in Ireland right up to the 1980s.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 8:40am
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Who defends Rangers fans on here?

Edited by horsebox - 17 May 2021 at 8:43am
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 9:35am
My usual fanboys on here lying as usual to try and gain themselves a crumb of 'street-cred' amongst their fellow haters

Especially the morons who caught themselves out by actually helping to prove my point lol, this complete loser is in recovery now so resorting to lying about me is the only way to try to recover and get ahead with his "peers"

U guys have been one of the only very few positives this season, thanks very much again

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 9:37am

My usual fanboys on here lying as usual to try and gain themselves a crumb of 'street-cred' amongst their fellow haters

Especially the morons who caught themselves out by actually helping to prove my point lol, this complete loser is in recovery now so resorting to lying about me is the only way to try to recover and get ahead with his "peers"

U guys have been one of the only very few positives this season, thanks very much again

Says the man who was caught out lying saying the media were ignoring it and afraid to report it when a quick google found numerous reports

Edited by Denis Irwin - 17 May 2021 at 9:38am
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 9:41am
Originally posted by Mulvanystrasse Mulvanystrasse wrote:

Hard to believe this is the same community that saw no evil and heard no evil when child abuse was going on in the open in Ireland right up to the 1980s.

Whats that got to do with Rangers players and their fans singing sectarian songs?
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 9:44am
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Says the man who was caught out lying saying the media were ignoring it and afraid to report it when a quick google found numerous reports

Conveniently hours later, nothing live
Gutless tramps

How's the soup ?
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 9:49am
Just the odd Covid breach in that 'FTP' video too lol

They do whatever they want, aye they've been nice and fair with their player Covid tests all year - that place in the North that got investigated by Dispatches channel 4 proven to be dodgy lololol
The only team in Scotland to use the dodgy fecks

Cheating cretins

Doesn't matter , as long as Celtic didn't do the 10

Edited by tonyjaa - 17 May 2021 at 9:53am
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 9:49am

Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Conveniently hours later, nothing live
Gutless tramps

How's the soup ?

LOL

How f**king pathetic. 

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 9:55am
I'll guess potato & leek
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 10:14am
How are you taking Rangers winning the league Tony? 
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 10:14am
The tweet of the Rangers players singing FTP has been deleted, with claims that the sound is dubbed
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 10:21am
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Apt name
Think it's 1 finger tbh now

Edited by tonyjaa - 17 May 2021 at 10:21am
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 10:22am
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Fair play to him,he’s taking it on the chin
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 10:24am
Posters with little or no interest in the SPL and\or Rangers coming into a Rangers thread getting seriously wound up LOL
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 10:36am
SmallWeakBoy makes an appearance now too

One of the founding fathers

Edited by tonyjaa - 17 May 2021 at 10:37am
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 10:52am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Posters with little or no interest in the SPL and\or Rangers coming into a Rangers thread getting seriously wound up LOL

Nobody is getting would up, just like nobody was getting offended when you said that last time.

Perhaps people are not too keen on being told they are lying, being called West Brits, or leaving obvious nonsense hanging out there without correcting it.
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 10:58am
Just confirming that i've checked dates/times/internet algorithms

Can't see the FTP story reported anywhere in the smsm

Probably too scared to touch it just yet again, if at all

Needs to be sent straight to UEFA to deal with, SFA will do sweet fa as usual and an outsider will need to deal with this

Edited by tonyjaa - 17 May 2021 at 11:08am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 571572573574575 664>
  Share Topic