Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gary Lightbody - Snow Patrol

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2012 at 6:43pm
There was some poor comments over jedwards green cape song for charity (which my 6 and 8 year old nephews were singing last night) and now with snow patrol. snow patrol are millionaires and it wouldnt matter if none of us showed up at their gig. fair play to lightbody for his support. I feel sorry for any celebrity from the north as they ve to be careful what they come out with in the public eye. if i was a celebrity from the borth and i supported the republic and had no time for the pub team, i wouldnt be coming out publicly criticising it and getting peoples backs up.its not worth the hassle. snow patrol are probably sound lads anyway
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Sponsored Links

The Lurker View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lurker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2012 at 6:53pm
Fair play to him no need for him to say it...massive following already in the Republic
All support is welcomeThumbs Up
Kingkeano16 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingkeano16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2012 at 6:56pm
Fair play to him! Actually a fan of Snow Patrol since oxegen '07!

The more the merrier!
Mr Burns: Tonight Homer I want you to show Marge the time of her life.
Homer: Marge! We're getting a drive thru and doin' it twice!
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2012 at 7:13pm
from a few days ago in the 'Buzz up North' thread

Huns in work were raging when i told them about Snow Patrol playing a gig for the Ireland fans in Poland

''But , But , But theyre from here , from Bangor , why they playing for them !!! ''
'' They support Ireland too '' says i , the anger in the room was immense
ripbomb View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripbomb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 1:17am
in all fairness they have some wonderful anthems
Kingkeano16 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingkeano16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

from a few days ago in the 'Buzz up North' thread

Huns in work were raging when i told them about Snow Patrol playing a gig for the Ireland fans in Poland

''But , But , But theyre from here , from Bangor , why they playing for them !!! ''
'' They support Ireland too '' says i , the anger in the room was immense

Clap Loving it Clap 
Mr Burns: Tonight Homer I want you to show Marge the time of her life.
Homer: Marge! We're getting a drive thru and doin' it twice!
Crosby87 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crosby87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 12:30pm
And no religion too?
NiallQuinnDiscopants View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiallQuinnDiscopants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 3:06pm
Where and when are they playing in Poland?
They go from his arse to his chest
Weser777 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Weser777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 7:35pm
who gives a f**K if he's a 'bandwgoner'....sure the majoity of people who'v joined this forum in the past 6months are the same!
"I'm not the best manager in the world, but I'm definitely in the top one!" - Brian Clough
Rostrevor Fan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rostrevor Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 8:36pm
Fair play to him btw i know feck all about modern music but i read that one of the group is a republic supporter from derry
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic