You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sligo Rovers Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 42>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darman28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sligo Rovers Thread
    Posted: 14 May 2012 at 1:32pm
I couldn't find a real thread on here for Sligo Rovers & to have discussions with other Sligo Rovers fans on YBIG about all things Sligo Rovers FC.So if its cool with the mods I opened this, If it not or if theres another thread please feel free to close it.Sure let me know either way please thanks

Edited by darman28 - 19 May 2012 at 10:34pm
Sponsored Links

irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 2:34pm
ahh great stuff If I make the trip to Sligo on Friday how safe will the bus be from smelling of sh*t on my long journey home??
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 2:50pm
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 2:54pm
I was at the Showgrounds on Friday and spotted a Russian Billionaire.........possible takeover?

Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

ahh great stuff If I make the trip to Sligo on Friday how safe will the bus be from smelling of sh*t on my long journey home??

Will ya dont be so stupid, its a medium length journey at best.

irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by GoneToShowgies GoneToShowgies wrote:

Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

Will ya dont be so stupid, its a medium length journey at best.

LOLLOLLOL LOLLOLLOL
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 6:17pm

Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

You really dont grasp the irony that its actually you that is the "bitter" one.

Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Not been smart or anything, but bitter about what?
soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 6:33pm

Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

I was at the Showgrounds on Friday and spotted a Russian Billionaire.........possible takeover?

Isn't he just the Mule for the real oligarch Wink
Sleepy
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 7:15pm

From the forum moron that's a compliment. Do you need to check out gypoweb for a retort?
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 7:16pm

Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

The fact that he constantly calls them bitter for no reason and posts a lot about Sligo, kind of makes him seem the bitter one. It seems like he is bitter over something to do with Sligo. 

Its a thick, overused word anyway. It seems prevalent with football fans for some reason.

Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
The U View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 7:34pm
i would call roverstillidie 'obsessed' rather than bitter. rarely do i see a sligo topic in any thread without him 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 10:22pm

stantly calls them bitter for no reason and posts a lot about Sligo, kind of makes him seem the bitter one. It seems like he is bitter over something to do with Sligo. 

Its a thick, overused word anyway. It seems prevalent with football fans for some reason.

Hold on, are you seriously trying to credit me with inventing the phrase 'Bitter Red'?

You fukking dope. 
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 11:27pm

Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

The fact that he constantly calls them bitter for no reason and posts a lot about Sligo, kind of makes him seem the bitter one. It seems like he is bitter over something to do with Sligo. 

Possibly bitter over the fact that Rovers aren't actually bitter about Shamrock?
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2012 at 9:22am

stantly calls them bitter for no reason and posts a lot about Sligo, kind of makes him seem the bitter one. It seems like he is bitter over something to do with Sligo. 

Hold on, are you seriously trying to credit me with inventing the phrase 'Bitter Red'?

You fukking dope. 
Yellow card for personal abuse
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
darman28 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darman28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2012 at 1:00am
Great result tonight for Sligo Rovers against Shelbourne at the showgrounds.2 classy finished goals from Danny North & a brilliant individual goal from Pascal Millien.He looks like a good signing.8 points ahead on the table right now.But another clean sheet is great to see & still unbeaten in the league.

Edited by darman28 - 20 May 2012 at 12:32pm
billybunter View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote billybunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2012 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by darman28 darman28 wrote:

Great result tonight for Sligo Rovers against Shelbourne at the showgrounds.2 classy finished goals from Danny North & a brilliant individual goal from Pascal Millien.He looks like a good signing.8 points ahead on the table right now

pascal was over here with us last year (tampa bay rowdies) and is a very good player. lightning quick, his crossing is a bit erratic, but glad to see him do well at sligo. He's a super guy as well - does a lot of work for the street kids in haiti. 
GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2012 at 1:13pm
Word for a little while now is the Railway End will be going. The terrace will be cleared and 1,300 seats put behind the goal. SHould be ready for the Ireland u21 game. It will be like saying good-bye to an old friend I tell ya. Cry
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 42>
  Share Topic