Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Man City Thread*******

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 308309310311312 509>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 1:45pm
Shocking decision by Marriner 
Sponsored Links

Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 1:47pm
Sterling at it again diving
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

LOL
You can’t be serious 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 2:09pm
This is poor from City today
They miss Silva 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

LOL
You can’t be serious 

LOL I wasn't

The linesman was on the right side to see it as well. More comically bad stuff from these officials. They really are a scourge on the game at this point. VAR should be something to help these buffoons out, but when you think about it, it will probably just make it a greater farce than it already is. If these guys are the best out there in the centre of the pitch on matchday, imagine how poor these plebs up in a VAR box are! Even with the benefits of replay after replay, these guys will make a sh*t show of things. The VAR in the world cup showed how truly awful it can be at times.

Huddersfield playing a lot better since going 1 down. Just seem to have very little quality in the opposition box.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 2:47pm
second goal lucky as Sane was just offside in build up 
Third goal was class 
They’ve picked it up this half 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 2:50pm
Sane is some player. For a lad who possibly isn't even a certain starter when Mendy is fit, I'd have him alongside De Bruyne as their most important attacking player over the next few months. The sky is the limit for him. If Guardiola decides to drop him for some games when Mendy is back, I reckon it will be the end of City's hopes of winning either of the big 2 competitions. They have to try and fit Mendy and Sane into the same team regularly in future imo.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 3:01pm
He can’t be dropped the way he’s playing 
He usually starts seasons slow and works his way into it and it’s been no different this year

I’ve been impressed with Danilo recently at left back 
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 3:10pm
I’d say Phil Foden must be ragin that he signed a new deal. 3 up away from home, 3 subs made and can’t get a run

Edited by bhob - 20 Jan 2019 at 3:13pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 3:12pm
Sky sports spot a fella in the stand who looks like some fella from dortmund who’s rumoured to be taking over at Huddersfield
A sky reporter goes up and asks him during the match is it him and he says no, shows this during the game LOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

I’d say Phil Foden must be Rabin that he signed a
new deal. 3 up away from home, 3 subs made and can’t get a run

Aye he’s probably fuming with his life at present
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 3:22pm
There's an incredible fascination with the likes of Foden at the moment. Will he ever be able to escape from that big bad football club Man City.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 3:26pm
There’s an obsession with everything City related every game. If they’re winning comfortably people will find something to nitpick about, whether that be empty seats, team selection, them being too hard on smaller teams by trying, or not giving young players a chance etc etc 

I trust Guardiola with Foden, he knows a thing or two about bringing through young players 
He’s played more games than Ryan Giggs had, for example, when he was the same age. Nothing to be panicking about
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 3:26pm
Apologies lads, I forgot you can’t mention anything that might start a debate regarding football. I’ll leave yous to it Thumbs Up
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 3:32pm
You can of course, don’t be silly now. I made points above to add to the debate
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 3:39pm
LOL LOL LOL

Don't ever change Bhob
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

There’s an obsession with everything City related every game. If they’re winning comfortably people will find something to nitpick about, whether that be empty seats, team selection, them being too hard on smaller teams by trying, or not giving young players a chance etc etc 

I trust Guardiola with Foden, he knows a thing or two about bringing through young players 
He’s played more games than Ryan Giggs had, for example, when he was the same age. Nothing to be panicking about

There’s no obsession. Well at least I don’t think there is, unless you define an obsession being along the lines of posting about how St Mary’s had empty seats during the week in their cup tie v derby.   
My point wasn’t about Pep knowing what he’s doing or the amount of games Ryan Giggs had made at the same age.  If you were looking for a closer to home barometer, then look no further than Michael Johnson. My point was that Foden must be ragin having not gotten on the pitch yet again in a game that was done after 56mins, instead on comes another player for his 23rd appearance of the season. That’s all, nothing more, no agenda and hey look if he goes on to great things and plays a sh*t load next season I’m sure you’ll only be delighted to bump a few posts about it in some form of immature pettiness. 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 5:30pm
Immature pettiness LOL

POT

KETTLE

BLACK
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 308309310311312 509>
  Share Topic