You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Man City Thread*******

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 274275276277278 509>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2018 at 8:00pm
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Sponsored Links

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2018 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by Ibaraki Ibaraki wrote:

Gate receipts from a city match. I doubt the homeless are getting too excited LOL

LOL
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2018 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Great weekend for City with Chelsea and Liverpool playing today.

I reckon if Man City are top of the table after next Sunday they will remain there all season.

Reckon myself that if Liverpool win next week there's a serious chance they won't be moved all season! Don't think either side will drop many points at all this season, so the head to head games will be even more important.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 10:15am
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 10:24am
Aguero on 148 goals now and makes the top 10 all time list.

If he stays injury free you can see him getting to 200.

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 11:19am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/kevin-keegan-opens-lid-drinking-13333888
The Irish lads were the best drinkers Clap

Not something to be really proud of. LOL

Linking this to the players who never fulfilled their potential- Mark Kennedy was part of the group.

Always knew Keegan had changed Richard Dunne attitude and turned him into the rock we grew to love, if he hadn't he may have fallen into the same category as Kennedy.

Edited by lassassinblanc - 01 Oct 2018 at 11:20am
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Aguero on 148 goals now and makes the top 10 all time list.

If he stays injury free you can see him getting to 200.

He signed a new contact until 2021,if he sees that out then he should break 200 but cant see much more.

Shearer's record is safe enough.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 1:31pm
KDB set to be back in training a month ahead of schedule
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 1:48pm
He's back training today I see.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 5:44pm
You would presume he's a good bit off playing a competitive game yet. A month or 2 all going well I would presume. It's a good time in that sense though, October and November international windows meaning far less games missed for him and he should be back flying for the busy end of year schedule all going well.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Carmody 10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmody 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 6:21pm
Aguero a doubt for the Liverpool game ?
Out of order
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 6:35pm
By all accounts Guardiola is just managing his minutes as he's been carrying a knock for awhile (think it's his knee). Mendy is the one strange one, something deeper going on there besides an injury. Guardiola very unhappy with him after turning up late for training, going by his press conference last Friday I think it was. Will be interesting to see does he leave him out for awhile now. Sane finding form and giving width down that left now makes it an easier call, even if it leaves them with less options tactically. Pity, I would love to have seen Mendy and De Bruyne up against Liverpool at Anfield.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 7:03pm
Some newspapers are reporting that Pep banned Mendy for a week after he went to the Joshua fight and turned up late for his physio treatment. Not sure if that’s true. Pep says he is back training after a small injury and will be back soon. You can see why Mendy would annoy a manager with his silliness on social media. Have noticed he’s been quiet on it he past week. Alright having a bit of craic but he gets on like the 12 year old messer in class  constantly 

KDB will probably be back on the pitch after the international break. 

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 01 Oct 2018 at 7:04pm
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Some newspapers are reporting that Pep banned Mendy for a week after he went to the Joshua fight and turned up late for his physio treatment. Not sure if that’s true. Pep says he is back training after a small injury and will be back soon. You can see why Mendy would annoy a manager with his silliness on social media. Have noticed he’s been quiet on it he past week. Alright having a bit of craic but he gets on like the 12 year old messer in class  constantly 

KDB will probably be back on the pitch after the international break. 

saw the press conference last Friday. Guardiola confirmed that Mendy was a few hours late for his treatment and you could tell how unhappy he was about that. Might just be a slap on the wrist for him. He gives them such a different dimension that it would be madness to sideline him for long when fit.

De Bruyne will be interesting to see if they put him straight in or ease him in. knee injury isn't exactly one you'd want to take any chance of it happening again.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2018 at 12:02pm
Could City lose their 5th champions league game in a row tonight?
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2018 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

No. Will win at a canter. If you want to make some handy money back City minus 1 at close to even money. If you're feeling lucky back them minus 2 and maybe even minus 3 Thumbs Up
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2018 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

No. Will win at a canter. If you want to make some handy money back City minus 1 at close to even money. If you're feeling lucky back them minus 2 and maybe even minus 3 Thumbs Up

I made the same mistake when they played Lyon LOL
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2018 at 5:56pm

Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

I made the same mistake when they played Lyon LOL

So did I LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 274275276277278 509>
  Share Topic