Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Man City Thread*******

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 273274275276277 509>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 12:45pm
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Sponsored Links

DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 12:46pm
LOL
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2018 at 1:58pm
Great performance from Gundogan on Saturday, and was badly needed by him to remind fans what he's capable of.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2018 at 10:51pm
Phil Foden’s off the mark
First goal for the club he supported a boy tonight Clap
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2018 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Phil Foden’s off the mark
First goal for the club he supported a boy tonight Clap
what boy was that?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2018 at 11:21pm
It was only Oxford but his passes in the lead up to the first two goals looked pure class 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 8:44am
Some interesting comments from the Oxford manager on Foden:

Karl Robinson on Foden:

“We planned to press, and after three and a half minutes, we had three of ours pressed that one player. I think I blinked, the next thing he was through them. As I said earlier this was about 30 seconds in. His feet are to die for. He takes the ball off the line. That’s the secret of top players: they never take the ball back down the line that they receive it off, they take it off the line, and have an ability to go back beyond the lines.His ability, his orientation on the football is genius. These are things when you’re working with young players, you find that only very few coaching sessions can really bring that out. There’s a natural-ness to that. It’s something I’ve not seen for a long time.You’d almost put him in the same bracket as when you see… I remember seeing Barcelona live and seeing Iniesta playing in those sort of positions. He’s almost like that. He’s small. So please academies, don’t release small talented players! There’s a home for them in our country. We can grow them, we can develop them, we can aid them. And I’ve worked with young players my whole career. Been a real bug-bear of mine, that if you’re 6 foot 3, you’re not going to play at the highest level.You’ve just seen today that if you’re talented, you’ve got an orientation about yourself, an ability to cope with the demands of the game, size has no impact. First half, him [Foden] and Silva were a joy to watch.”

MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 9:45am

[url]https://www.facebook.com/keepitonthedeckSoccer/videos/303921627087559/?hc_ref=ARQFm43YKnBPR_W_ayGUe71y-ctv5EILocXwZuRl5JwJc0M7EYK8ZaFMM2i8IQOKFzU&__xts__[0]=68.ARAV5g2pIcGv2Kj2DHbgS1L5g-bKONa2YZU6C2DCxJYuO_YOcTkiQtfz0OS2uc4oXcPRyh9FJlMyvG-o6SwZDrY8QMGVGff3miZpeJoA2I-43Ii12fJsEPGQrY9W3Jp1rYXnvkfufQimQ9rg7ntlxqj2BImZE5DhHcEhc33he5mTR6WYo41Nn-WHJzFwDh2khQM9-KswmuwJB-h5pz0KXu6m4IJA0BIsGd79tp6h&__tn__=FC-R[/url]

That's how you play against lower league opposition

El Puto Amo
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 10:25am
the 2 lads pressing the keeper,and the next 2 lads completely exposed Oxford. City waited for that and then punished them very well. But schoolboy stuff from Oxford..no need to press the keeper like that,leave him on it to f**k!
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 10:29am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

the 2 lads pressing the keeper,and the next 2 lads completely exposed Oxford. City waited for that and then punished them very well. But schoolboy stuff from Oxford..no need to press the keeper like that,leave him on it to f**k!

Classic 5 a side maneuver. Ball goes back to keeper, empty head opponent presses leaving a free man behind him and the 4 v 3 break is on Cool 
El Puto Amo
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 10:35am
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Classic 5 a side maneuver. Ball goes back to keeper, empty head opponent presses leaving a free man behind him and the 4 v 3 break is on Cool 
exactly👊
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 10:39am
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Dopes.
My u9s wouldn't do that.

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 10:55am
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 11:28am
Kompany always stuck me as a very level headed sound individual.
Ibaraki View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ibaraki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2018 at 3:49pm
Gate receipts from a city match. I doubt the homeless are getting too excited LOL
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2018 at 10:37am
Great weekend for City with Chelsea and Liverpool playing today.

I reckon if Man City are top of the table after next Sunday they will remain there all season.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2018 at 10:17am
Brilliant goal by Aguero yesterday 
Sterling seems to be playing even better this season, taking more of the right options
Glad Zincnenko stayed he’s a useful squad player 
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2018 at 10:42am
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Great weekend for City with Chelsea and Liverpool playing today.

I reckon if Man City are top of the table after next Sunday they will remain there all season.

Long season ahead but even at this early stage I feel City will end up as Champions again.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 273274275276277 509>
  Share Topic