Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Man City Thread*******

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 231232233234235 509>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2018 at 4:02pm
Frighteningly good last night. Even taking into account how abysmal and broken Arsenal are. Sane is fast becoming one of my favourite players in the world to watch. That injury break might have been the best thing to happen to him. He seems refreshed after a mid season drop off in form.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Sponsored Links

Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2018 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Its an unbelievable, once in a lifetime season City are having.
Not too sure about that. Can see City having huge points tallies under Guardiola in the next couple of seasons. It's just a case of whether another side can match them in beating almost everyone and this challenging them far more closely then!
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2018 at 4:07pm
Ederson fast becoming my favourite keeper around also. What a signing. He does everything brilliantly. I think there's a serious argument for him to be up there, or dare I say even ahead of De Gea in the pecking order this season. When you weigh up their strengts and weaknesses, it's a really close call imo.

Edited by Hans Moleman - 02 Mar 2018 at 4:08pm
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2018 at 4:54pm
Both have been great keepers for their clubs this season
De Gea continues to make outstanding saves, his shot stopping is first class, and very few mistakes.
Ederson has been the perfect keeper for City after the Bravo debacle of last season. His passing, calmness under pressure, setting up attacks, and sweeping is excellent.

He also isn’t too shabby with his shot stopping, good double save at the end of the derby to clinch the win for example.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2018 at 5:32pm
De Gea is the best shot stopper in the world. He's allergic to sweeping up though and his passing isn't nearly as good this season as Ederson. On this season form alone, I'd nip for Ederson over De Gea, even with how unbelievable a shot stopper De Gea is.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 4:32pm
It’s Chelsea’s turn this week for Gary Neville to moan about for 90minutes it seems
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 5:11pm
Oh change the record Neville ffs
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 5:16pm

Alonso getting stick but it was a well worked goal.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 5:21pm
He has been moaning about how Chelsea are playing since the kick off and started that exact spiel as last week a few minutes ago - “look at them, they’re walking, it’s embarrassing”

Sane been brilliant again today
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 5:22pm
Ever hear of the mute button?
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 5:26pm

He has been moaning about how Chelsea are playing since the kick off and started that exact spiel as last week a few minutes ago - “look at them, they’re walking, it’s embarrassing”

Is he wrong?
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 5:29pm
City are so dominant it’s nearly boring.
Sane is unbelievable
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

City are so dominant it’s nearly boring.
Sane is unbelievable

Quality player,
Clap
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 5:32pm
And playing without a recognised striker is nonsense too, not playing to Hazard s strengths
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 5:33pm
The only difference Conte can make to their starting 11 is a big lad up top and Pedro dropping out. They can't push out and press the ball, no Kante. It would have been madness to try and do that straight from kick off. Actually with Fabregas and Drink water in midfield it would have been comical viewing. Neville is the biggest whinger in the history of the football. An absolute bore of a human being.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Is he wrong?

No but after 270 minutes of it in the last 7 days, he’s very f**king boring and hard to listen to
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 5:36pm

Must have said unacceptable about 5 times in the 2nd half already!

Didn’t Chelsea beat Barca in the 1/2 finals a few years ago playing like this and Torres scored in the last minute and Neviller made the sex noise

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 5:38pm
Neville keeps talking about training I would love to have seen his training sessions we he was manager of Valencia.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 231232233234235 509>
  Share Topic