Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Man City Thread*******

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 355356357358359 509>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 12:01am
Scott Carson to sign for city on loan for the season 

Territorial has just got a semi on reading this, as the signings for homegrown rule purposes 
Sponsored Links

HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 12:08am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

I don't know much about Cancelo, but I watched a 4 minute youtube clip on him last night and I can now categorically say he's the best right back in the world Wink

He only spent 1 season at Juve didn't he? Was he a regular in the team?

He is excellent going forward, not great defensively though. Was used at left back a few times over the past couple of seasons too, but he isn't great there. I have no idea why Juve let him go to be honest, especially taking Danilo in return. It's a brilliant deal for City.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 5:27pm
ACL injury for Sane
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 5:31pm
Huge blow for City. Basically his season is over. March/April return all going well.

Will be interesting to see will Pep give Mahrez more time now? Play Jesus wide? Bernardo Silva possibly nailed on to play wide attacker now for the season?
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 6:06pm
A blow but not fatal. They have plenty of options to cover his absence. 
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 6:12pm
Bernardo and Sterling out wide like last season will be the first choice options again I’d say

Makes getting Mindy fit and firing even more important then 
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Huge blow for City. Basically his season is over. March/April return all going well.

Will be interesting to see will Pep give Mahrez more time now? Play Jesus wide? Bernardo Silva possibly nailed on to play wide attacker now for the season?

Have to figure out what drugs mahrez is on first though before they can play him

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

Have to figure out what drugs mahrez is on first though before they can play him

Zzzzzzzzz

So you’re criticising City for NOT playing a player last week as they weren’t sure about the medication he took while he was away on international duty in the summer? 

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 08 Aug 2019 at 10:55pm
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 10:56pm

Territorial has just got a semi on reading this, as the signings for homegrown rule purposes 

LOL

Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 12:23am

If I got aroused every time I was right about something, I wouldn't be able to leave the house! Wink

But let's get back to the issue.

People scoffed when I said that rebalancing the squad between homegrown and foreigners was a major priority for Man U.

But now that the window for signings is shut, how did it work out?

Yep, three signings, two of them hideously overpriced, and all three....

.... homegrown. LOL

Them's the facts - anyone still willing to gainsay them now?
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 12:27am
Still at it. Damn LOL
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 12:28am

Zzzzzzzzz

So you’re criticising City for NOT playing a player last week as they weren’t sure about the medication he took while he was away on international duty in the summer? 

Obviously doesn’t fit in with peps soiling system

Seriously, how does it get to the stage where a player can’t be played because he will fail a doping test! It’s actually laughable!! FFS the player doesn’t even know what he’s taking!!

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 12:56am
Pretty sure he was on magic mushrooms when he took that penalty at Anfield last season
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 8:50am
yeah better to stick your head in the sand and pretend everything’s hunky dory

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 10:25am

yeah better to stick your head in the sand and pretend everything’s hunky dory

Why would Pep not have just said Mahrez hasn't trained enough yet after the AFCON, or has a knock, after the charity shield last week?

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 1:30pm
David Silva confirmed as captain for the season
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 2:36pm
pfew, was worried there 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2019 at 2:19pm
What a player Raheem Sterling is
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 355356357358359 509>
  Share Topic