Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Man City Thread*******

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 354355356357358 509>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2019 at 12:35pm
I don't think an offer has been made.

Its certainly not the done thing these days
Sponsored Links

Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2019 at 9:27am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

I don't think an offer has been made.

Its certainly not the done thing these days

Bild reported last night that an official offer had finally been made.

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2019 at 9:59am
That was the first bid made last night according to reports
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2019 at 9:45pm
Latest stories are that City would ask for something in the region of £145m for Sane, and would point to the Joao Felix and Ousmane Dembele transfers as a comparison 

Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2019 at 11:33pm

Latest stories are that City would ask for something in the region of £145m for Sane, and would point to the Joao Felix and Ousmane Dembele transfers as a comparison 

If they are pointing to the Dembele transfer, City should be asking for close to a billion.

Will be a massive loss for City imo if Sane goes. 
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2019 at 8:26am
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

If they are pointing to the Dembele transfer, City should be asking for close to a billion.

Will be a massive loss for City imo if Sane goes. 

Sane is a great player but I think he gives the ball away too much for Peps liking.

Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2019 at 9:34am

He's good, very good, but if he was at the same level as Felix or Dembele then Pep wouldn't be letting him go
Some people just deserve a slap
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2019 at 9:39am
Originally posted by Croftman Croftman wrote:

He's good, very good, but if he was at the same level as Felix or Dembele then Pep wouldn't be letting him go

Sane is much better than Dembele. I haven't seen much of Felix but I doubt many people on here have either!
El Puto Amo
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2019 at 10:11am
I haven't seen much of Felix either (bar the nations league matches in June)

Would have Sane as better than both from what I've seen.

Sane will go on to be world class, he'll absolutely tear it up in the Bundesliga if he goes, far more than Sancho has done
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2019 at 11:42pm
How come City didn't have a sponsor on their shirts in the Community Shield on Sunday (Liverpool did):

Edited by Territorial - 04 Aug 2019 at 11:43pm
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2019 at 12:10am
so Marhez left out of the squad today because they were afraid he would fail a drugs test.
Must have been some serious drugs given to him by the Algerians if pep was worried!

The fact that the player clearly hasn’t a clue what’s in his system just sums up football in general

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2019 at 12:36am
Pep the first ever Manager to be yellow carded.

Cautioned for being mad on the touchline. And he’s bald too which makes him an official malding man Clap
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2019 at 10:18am
Seemed a patchy enough performance yesterday from what I saw of it. Liverpool's defence seemed more open that it usually is and City should have scored more than 1, however Bravo made some great saves and Liverpool had the better of the second half

That's the friendlies out of the way now.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2019 at 7:54pm
Cancelo deal done
£25m plus Danilo. Good business
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2019 at 2:48pm

If Mendy can stay fit and get back to his best, this team could be mouthwatering:

-------------Ederson-----------------

Cancelo--Stones---Laporte---Mendy

-------------Fernandinho--------------

-------De Bruyne-------Silva----------

Bernardo----------------------Sterling

----------------Aguero------------------

Sane is gone i'm afraid, and I think Rodri might need a few months to bed into the club and league, just like Laporte needed.

Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2019 at 4:21pm

If Mendy can stay fit and get back to his best, this team could be mouthwatering:

-------------Ederson-----------------

Cancelo--Stones---Laporte---Mendy

-------------Fernandinho--------------

-------De Bruyne-------Silva----------

Bernardo----------------------Sterling

----------------Aguero------------------

For someone who's 25, Cancelo hasn't played that many senior League games - 126 according to Wiki.

Nor has he played under Pep before, nor in England (obv), so maybe he's more one for future seasons than the here and now?

I mean, KW had a poor season last time out, but he's still a classy player so I wouldn't write him off just yet, if only to allow Cancelo time to settle at the club.

Still not convinced about Stones, either.

And can't believe no Foden Shocked Wink
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2019 at 4:31pm
I don't know much about Cancelo, but I watched a 4 minute youtube clip on him last night and I can now categorically say he's the best right back in the world Wink

He only spent 1 season at Juve didn't he? Was he a regular in the team?

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 06 Aug 2019 at 4:33pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 2:19pm
Sane's potential move to Bayern could be off depending on how bad his injury is

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 354355356357358 509>
  Share Topic