Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Man City Thread*******

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 310311312313314 509>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 8:44pm
Been poor ever since that early goal 
Aguero in particular is frustrating with his link up play outside the box so far 

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 29 Jan 2019 at 8:45pm
Sponsored Links

DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 9:38pm
LOL
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 9:50pm
That's it tonight, if there was any doubt before. The gap will go back to 7 points tomorrow and that's insurmountable now.
Very strange game. Played at the pace of a training match for long periods. City's passing was just that bit off all night. Have barely created a clear chance despite all the possession

Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 11:53pm
There may be a few oohs and aahs along the way, but you're right the PL title is gone. 3 Cups for City now. 
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 11:54pm
Fraudiola . . 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Fraudiola . . 

🙄😴
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 4:53am
It really is their year.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 6:27am
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

There may be a few oohs and aahs along the way, but you're right the PL title is gone. 3 Cups for City now. 

Liverpool with a lot of home games coming up have it in the bag now.

They can afford to lose 3/4 games as City are throwing out some awful performances every now and again.

I expect City to win both domestic cups now.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 6:55am
City will have to create history, i.e retain a trophy for the first time in their history, to win the first of those domestics cups. Wouldn’t write off Chelsea for that reason. 
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 8:39am
I think the disallowed goal and subsquent booking for De Bruyne for taking the free too quickly was a game changer along with when he left the pitch city struggled.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 8:45am
It shouldn't have been a game changer. City were that dominant, but their final pass just wasn't on target more often than not.
I'd be more critical of Aguero who twice in the space of five minutes had time to play in team mates on the edge of the box, the first one he hit a tame shot that trickled through to the keeper and the second his pass was poor. He's guilty of that a bit, being too greedy.

On the disallowed goal, I've no complaints, the ref clearly says to De Bruyne to wait for the whistle.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 9:58am
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

3 Cups for City now. 
Hiccup, hiccup and hiccup ?
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

City will have to create history, i.e retain a trophy for the first time in their history, to win the first of those domestics cups. Wouldn’t write off Chelsea for that reason. 

It’s not really relevant for City.
The club now bear no resemblance to the club that existed  pre 2008. Didn’t they go 30 years without a trophy.

How many have they won since the takeover.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 1:58pm
35 Years, 1976 to 2011 they were trophyless

Since the takeover, 3 Premier Leagues, 1 FA Cup and 3 League Cups

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 2:12pm
Will Guardiola stick around for 5+ years?
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 6:09pm
Rumours Real Madrid are looking at letting Brahim Diaz go out on loan already, only two weeks after arriving 
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 3:54pm
Vincent Kompany is donating this seasons salary to help the homeless in Manchester.

Fair play to him.

Cool
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2019 at 11:38am
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Vincent Kompany is donating this seasons salary to help the homeless in Manchester.

Fair play to him.

Cool

Definitely one of the good guys.

Are city going to extend his contract? He’ll be 33 in the summer.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 310311312313314 509>
  Share Topic