Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Man City Thread*******

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 232233234235236 509>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

He has been moaning about how Chelsea are playing since the kick off and started that exact spiel as last week a few minutes ago - “look at them, they’re walking, it’s embarrassing”

Is he wrong?

No but after 270 minutes of it in the last 7 days, he’s very f**king boring and hard to listen to

So you'd rather listen to it so you can complain about it, than just mute it LOL
Sponsored Links

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 5:43pm
Watching a match on mute is weird
I like to hear the crowd

He’s become very repetitive and boring. Apologies if my opinion offends
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 5:47pm

Watching a match on mute is weird
I like to hear the crowd

He’s become very repetitive and boring. Apologies if my opinion offends

Is there a difference for City matches? Wink
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 5:48pm
Barely given out a piece of praise all day Neville, as his snide comments during his man of the match award show.

City been brilliant at times but it’s just moan moan moan and all negative from him. Should stick to talking about bread and olives before Monday night football
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 5:51pm
I look forward to Neville's comments when United visit City in 4/5 weeks time.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 5:51pm

Barely given out a piece of praise all day Neville, as his snide comments during his man of the match award show.

City been brilliant at times but it’s just moan moan moan and all negative from him. Should stick to talking about bread and olives before Monday night football
Or having a go at the Brit PM.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 5:53pm
Well on course for those records now Zinedine Kilbane?
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 6:00pm

Well on course for those records now Zinedine Kilbane?
Good wan Roberto Neville
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 6:12pm
174 successful passes from Gundogan today
A PL record
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 6:23pm

174 successful passes from Gundogan today
A PL record
Injuries aside, a superb signing. One of my favourite Souness sayings about players is ones who 'see a picture'. By God Gudogan see a picture every time he's on the ball. Love that he has that bit of niggle and bite about him as well
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
UCDFAN View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UCDFAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 11:27pm
Derry City FC's Denis Tueart had a busy week with photo-ops and interviews with Manchester City media after Man City cup final win.  He had to lift the silverware over his head again before today's MANvCHE. #SkyBlues #Candystripes
www.ucdsupporters.ie
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2018 at 8:59am
Bernardo Silva is starting to show his real quality now, after a slow enough start to his City career. A bit like Sane in that respect, didn't play much first five months, and was inconsistent when he did. But seems to have settled into the team and is now a regular. The effects of Pep's coaching probably.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2018 at 10:03am
Oleksander Zinchenko - signed as an attacking midfielder from FC Ufa in Ukraine, went on loan to PSV last year and struggled for game time, playing as a left back now this season and made the 5th highest number of successful passes in a game in PL history yesterday against the current champions.

Again, the Pep effect.

Personally I think he's a poor enough defender, but in this team in a lot of games he won't have to do much defending.

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 05 Mar 2018 at 10:04am
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2018 at 10:24am
Hard to disagree with that RB. A lot of the players have improved under him.
Has Pep brought over many of the coaching staff from Barcelona? I assume he is not doing it all himself.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2018 at 10:30am
He has the same backroom team with him that were at Barca and Bayern I believe

MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2018 at 10:35am

His head coach has worked wonders with the lads

El Puto Amo
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2018 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Guardiola being written off already Wacko

His tactics were appalling. It's like he didn't get the memo over Leicester. He had 3 at the back, spread out around 40 yards apart then pushed 1 guy into midfield. So when the midfield lose the ball, its basically Jamie Vardy plus Slimani versus Stones on his own, with the other 2 defenders hopelessly sprinting to help out.

It was beyond farcical. It was what Leicester did all last season and he played right into Leicesters hands. Roberto Martinez did it last season and got sacked a few days later.

I know Guardiola was probably a bit busy last year but did anybody actually say to him, "this probably isn't a good idea". You could see after the first goal that it was going to be a hammering

He's learning about the Premiership, he isn't going to get it right every week plus every side has a blip this happens to be City's rocky patch.

What teams wouldn't miss Fernandinho, Aguero, Kompany? 

My point is he is trying to completely overhaul City's structure and way of playing, this one of the most exciting projects in world football. 

Only an idiot would write off Pep after 15 league games (not directing that at you) , they beat Barca and were on the end of horrible back luck in the away game despite the 4-0 scoreline. 

Chelsea and Conte are getting praised from all angles, yet if De Bruyne didn't miss a glorious chance last week City would have beaten Chelsea who in all honesty for long periods were out played by City.

Football fans have very fickle minds. 

The bastion of wisdom from GD in December 2016 Clap

A few posters were saying Guardiola will be gone at the end of the season back then.

PS - where is Landon Donovan these days?

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2018 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

City are so dominant it’s nearly boring.
Sane is unbelievable

Barcalona v Athletico Madrid was on, so watched that instead, although the first half wasn't great 2nd half was. Watched 10 mins of the City game at half time of the other game and that was enough for me, one way traffic and very very boring 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 232233234235236 509>
  Share Topic