You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Man City Thread*******

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 509>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2012 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by PanteirA PanteirA wrote:

Supposed to be moaning about Stokes goal after the game. Managers should really cut that out
Aye not many managers would have complained about a goal like that against their side Confused
No they all do it Baggio,but thats my point.Get over it. sh*t happens in football
Sponsored Links

packiesglove View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote packiesglove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2012 at 7:07pm
i seem to remember a similar goal to that, it is etched onto my memory Angry
When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't worry give a whistle....
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 12:09pm
he had talks with monaco towards the end of last season in relation to becoming their next coach. talks lasted for over 3 months. I reckon he'll be lucky to see 2013 with City. 
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

he had talks with monaco towards the end of last season in relation to becoming their next coach. talks lasted for over 3 months. I reckon he'll be lucky to see 2013 with City. 

+  1 The ultimate goal for the Sheiks has to be to  win  the  CL and he  just cant seem to do it in Europe,i  can see  them finishing in the top 2 this season,but Europe could be gone as early as next week.
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 1:25pm

City brought this new director of football in a former Barcelona director, and the CEO is a former Barca man. Their new academy is a multi million pound model of Barcelonas as well!

The writing could be on the wall for Mancini with these changes and Guardiola available.

He deserves the chance to defend the title he won.

JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 2:12pm
true roberto.........he's done a massive job for city that real city fans are thankful for.now with marwood moved to look after the kids(and hopefully moved out after that)and begiristain in place i have to admit things dont look good for robbie.ive no doubt he'll get to see the season out but if he doesn't win the league i think he's gone and guardiola will get the job.the monaco thing i wouldn't take much note of.....the minute theres a bit of pressure on roberto this comes out....just a bit of sturring from manchester hacks.
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 2:19pm

Monaco are cat the last few years but it be some place to live like.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

Monaco are cat the last few years but it be some place to live like.

Monaco have a Russian Billionaire over them though €€€€
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 2:25pm
man city have a arab billionaire over them$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by JUICEBOMB JUICEBOMB wrote:

true roberto.........he's done a massive job for city that real city fans are thankful for.now with marwood moved to look after the kids(and hopefully moved out after that)and begiristain in place i have to admit things dont look good for robbie.ive no doubt he'll get to see the season out but if he doesn't win the league i think he's gone and guardiola will get the job.the monaco thing i wouldn't take much note of.....the minute theres a bit of pressure on roberto this comes out....just a bit of sturring from manchester hacks.

City fans becoming a bit spoilt Juicebomb?
Alright the massive money has been pumped in, but things like empty seats at Champions League games and last years Carling Cup Semi against Liverpool when the stadium was only half full are a bit disappointing. Since when were we able to look down our noses at a cup semi final?

i would say a high majority of fans want Mancini to stay long term
JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 2:37pm
hard to say RB.....i think the empty seats can be put down to we'r just playing so many games now people can't afford to get to all the games and are saving themselves for the PL games.i do be on the bluemoon forum and in fairness any blue that goes on and is putting the boot into mancini or if we play poor and win is soon shot down and told to remember the dark old days.i do think the players we brought in this year where poor and that some of the current squad have lost some of that hunger we had last year and unfortunatley i think mancini will get the blame for that.......but i really hope we hang onto him for awhile yet.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 2:42pm

hard to say RB.....i think the empty seats can be put down to we'r just playing so many games now people can't afford to get to all the games and are saving themselves for the PL games.i do be on the bluemoon forum and in fairness any blue that goes on and is putting the boot into mancini or if we play poor and win is soon shot down and told to remember the dark old days.i do think the players we brought in this year where poor and that some of the current squad have lost some of that hunger we had last year and unfortunatley i think mancini will get the blame for that.......but i really hope we hang onto him for awhile yet.

Summer signings were disappointing - and that includes Javi Garcia in my opinion so far. Hopefully he'll improve.
Sinclair and Rodwell will never be good enough. Maicon could be an asset in the league, had a rough time against Ronaldo and has been injured ever since, but i think he'll add a bit going forward, should maybe be rested for the Spurs game though!

Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 2:46pm

Summer signings were disappointing - and that includes Javi Garcia in my opinion so far. Hopefully he'll improve.
Sinclair and Rodwell will never be good enough. Maicon could be an asset in the league, had a rough time against Ronaldo and has been injured ever since, but i think he'll add a bit going forward, should maybe be rested for the Spurs game though!

They were strange signings tbh , fair enough being young and English helps the home-grown quota but i never felt either were top 4 material. Nastasic has potential , but a loan move to gain further experience was needed there imo , not being thrown in the deep end at a club like City. City have yet to see best of Garcia , he will in time become a very important player for the club but i feel he just needs more time. Maicon is probably past his best , but he's still a very shrud signing imo!
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 2:48pm
Forgot sbout Nastasic, still very young, we've seen good and bad from him
JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 2:51pm
think garcia will be ok.....he done well v stoke but wasnt great in the next 2 game,but i'll put that down to just getting use to the pace of the league.couldnt see the point in getting sinclair while we had johnston who was a fair better player in my eyes.sinclair is ment to be bagging some bird of corination street so take what you will from that.rodwell.....well he's young,i think barry could be gone next season and he's been seen as some sort of replacement.what does my head in is why go out and spend 40 million on 4 average players when all we needed to do was spend 40 million on two quality ones,you really have to wonder the role that marwood played in those signings.
JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 2:54pm
well anthing was better than savic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!see that pontilimon is shouting his mouth off that he wants a move....good riddance....we need to clear the couple of charlies out of the club before they become a cancer in the squad.
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 3:05pm

City brought this new director of football in a former Barcelona director, and the CEO is a former Barca man. Their new academy is a multi million pound model of Barcelonas as well!

The writing could be on the wall for Mancini with these changes and Guardiola available.

He deserves the chance to defend the title he won.

Been in advanced talks with Bayern for a few months now as Luca Toni let it slip a few weeks back 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2012 at 5:34pm
Nastasic was very good last night, good composure for a 19 yr old
Dzeko was abysmal I thought, first touch sh*te and poor link up play. Strange that he wasn't taken off, should b used as a supersub

Yaya, Aguero, Balotelli and Kompany not having great seasons
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 509>
  Share Topic