Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
39 [40.21%]
40 [41.24%]
18 [18.56%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2012 at 11:01pm
Block Booker since time began, will be moving my seven tickets to season tickets, so the lads can all look after there own......its an age thing.

Sleep gentle our Rose of Mooncoin.......
Sponsored Links

Qwerty12 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qwerty12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2012 at 11:42am
Anyone know if you can buy these in ticketmaster stores or is it online only?
Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2012 at 11:18am
I will not be renewing mine just havent got the cash to pay for games that i wont be able to attend most of them due to college commitments

Will i still keep my membership number for booking away tickets though
Its very frustrating being a Slob
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2012 at 11:37am
was fully going to renew adn do my bit to support the team and the association after the Euros but now i think it will be game by game singing section tickets for me and take my chances applying for away tickets in the knowledge that i might not get priority.

the association is being run shambolically imo and the team will get my full support on the pitch even though i am not happy with that either.

The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2012 at 11:58am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

was fully going to renew adn do my bit to support the team and the association after the Euros but now i think it will be game by game singing section tickets for me and take my chances applying for away tickets in the knowledge that i might not get priority.

the association is being run shambolically imo and the team will get my full support on the pitch even though i am not happy with that either.

+1
Will still attend as many aways as possible but I'll be going on a game by game basis for the home matches, I'm not happy with the situation but it certainly seems like I'll be able to avail of better value that way.
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2012 at 1:06pm
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2012 at 1:55pm
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
irelandshirts View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2012 at 2:19pm
great work on the 189 euro price for the season ticket.season ticket now costing me 0.52 cent a day for the 6 international matches involvedWink.superb value.well done to all.Clap
WWW.IRELANDSOCCERSHIRTS.COM

irish boogie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish boogie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2012 at 11:04pm
€189 is good value if your going to make the 7 games , but i missed a few through work and not sure im willing to take time off if things under trap doesnt change. the fact that some games will prob be going for €20 a ticket ill go game by game. I know a lot of lads not renewing for different reasons.

Edited by irish boogie - 11 Aug 2012 at 11:05pm
Thank You Torun and Tyskie
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic