39 [40.21%]
40 [41.24%]
18 [18.56%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Bhobshite's Mate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginzo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

yes, as i want to be in the hat for tickets for brazil 2014!
sure being a st holder didnt count for tickets to the euros!
Sponsored Links

MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_tuluk6Uto&feature=related
Some cracking shots of the SS there. Great noise. Maybe someone should show this to the FAI... Because the SS will suffer

why?

nearly everybody who said they wont be renewing said they wll be getting individual tickets . most likely gravitating to the SS

Midweek friendly maybe  but even those with ST dont travel so whats the difference ?

People without season tickets will go to less friendlies.

Tickets for the bigger games, like Germany, it may not be a case of choosing where you want to sit, especially if we do well in the euros

But how will this really effect the SS, the 'hardcore' for want of a better word will still be there notwithstnding those who cant make/afford midweek friendles.

Everybody stands anyway so whats the issue

when you buy an individual ticket I assume it will be for South lower and you will go and stand in 114 ?

Well if the SS ST is more expensive then surely the match by match tickets for there are more expensive. I know I'll be going for the cheaper option
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 9:03pm

Well if the SS ST is more expensive then surely the match by match tickets for there are more expensive. I know I'll be going for the cheaper option

Seriously for the sake of a couple of euro (I appreciate things are tight ) you will sit in Upper West and not stand in lower south ?
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 9:21pm

Seriously for the sake of a couple of euro (I appreciate things are tight ) you will sit in Upper West and not stand in lower south ?
It depends on the price difference. It hurts enough giving these ****s my money anyways. So we'll see.
damo21 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
What powers have MODS got?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote damo21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 10:16pm
No I will not be renewing my 2 season tickets for the SS section based on the current price , the lower and upper stands of the south terrace should all be 159.00 euro a season.
he who lies down with the dog will come up with fleas
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 8:08am

f**k it going to renew after the euros. Get to keep me spot that way and I'll be going to every match anyway. Will trush the FAI to give me a rebate if they officially drop prices for matches that don't sell out during the campaign

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 11:32am
I think I'll wait till after the Euros. If we have a poor tournamentt you can bet the prices will drop
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 11:45am
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

I think I'll wait till after the Euros. If we have a poor tournamentt you can bet the prices will drop

Youre right. Lets hope we flop at the euros.

Edited by Trap junior - 14 May 2012 at 11:46am
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Youre right. Lets hope we flop at the euros.

Well, there is no way they can raise them, now is there? No harm in waiting.
Ludwig von Drake View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ludwig von Drake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 10:04pm
3 of us in the SS probably not renewing STs at current prices  but will wait until after the Euros to decide. Mate rang the FAI today asking about the €159 tickets and was told to ring Ticketmaster. When he rang, he was told now isn't a good time for those tickets as they are right at the back of Upper South. Ticketmaster head said it's likely that they'll have to do something about prices etc. after June 22 as they simply won't sell as things stand. I can't see how it makes sense to ask fans to renew STs at those prices. They might sell if we have a great tournament but everyone saw how empty Landsdowne was for so many games in the last campaign. 
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2012 at 10:27am
anyone else getting phone calls yesterday and today about the DEADLINE!!!

LOL
dotts101 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dotts101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2012 at 10:42am
not a word
cullenswood View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cullenswood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2012 at 12:00pm
I got one a couple of days ago, your man asked me if I was renewing, I said probably not.   He sounded taken aback and didn't know what to say.   No sales spiel or asking for a reason etc.
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2012 at 12:35pm
Motherless f***s just rang me up saying i had to renew by 22nd June.

eh, feck off, i'm for Poland in the morning.

Jesus, they're a bunch of clueless arseholes.
@AntrimMan85
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2012 at 3:39pm
What clowns.

I remember in Armenia 3 hours begore kick off someone from the TO rings one of the lads asking if he wants extra tickets for the Andorra match the following Tuesday...

Anyway you'd be mad to renew at this stage. They need a reality check in there and those that are more than happy to pay are preventing it from happening. How anyone sees sense in paying more fpr tickets now than they will on a game by ge basis Ill never know.
AndyMc View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyMc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2012 at 1:15am
What's the pricing breakdown and packages ?
Simon: No-one brings a bag of sh*t to a pub

Jay: Your dad does

Simon: Does he?

Jay: Yeah, your mum

finnanselbow View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote finnanselbow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2012 at 11:04am
Missed a call from ticketmaster yesterday, presume it was about ST, no message was left. Had to google the number to find out it was them.
Stoked Up View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2012 at 7:20pm
Have some of you forgotten how desperate you were, when it looked like there wasn't going to be enough tickets to go around to satisfy demand when we returned to Lansdowne?

Keep up your booking history. Soccer will become fashionable again in this country (and maybe sooner than we think) and there'll be a mad scramble to get on to the FAI ticket lists.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic