Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
39 [40.21%]
40 [41.24%]
18 [18.56%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Are you renewing the season ticket
    Posted: 10 May 2012 at 10:02pm
IF YOU WANT post your reason.

But please do not start a discussion there is already a thread on this so chat about it here.
http://www.ybig.ie/forum/season-ticket_topic35828.html
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Sponsored Links

rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2012 at 10:09pm
Yes. Only because I'm entitled to a student price. 

The regular price of 210e for the singing section is a rip-off, especially if there are tickets being offered for games for 20e again to walk-up 'customers'.

Edited by rolo - 10 May 2012 at 10:10pm
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2012 at 10:18pm
No not until they drop the price to what everyone else is paying. The FAI must thonk we are absolute thicks to pay 50 quid extra for absolutely no reasin. JD will be getting a bollocking if I see him.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2012 at 10:20pm
Yes - if i can get a SS ticket at student price
flick View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2012 at 10:20pm
No. Will work out cheaper on a game by game basis + out of stubbornness for being treated like this by the fai. if price comes down I will renew
GWAN YBIG
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2012 at 10:23pm
STicket is handy but ultimately not worth an extra €50+
Mick_G View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mick_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2012 at 10:24pm
No unless they drop prices
@mickgleeson82
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2012 at 10:27pm
Undecided, Only if the price comes down. Im entitled to student but there were specific student tickets available for the last few matches and would work out cheaper again availing of them compared to this option. And 4 4 out of the 6 games the stadium will be 5% full unless they offer cheaper tickets.
deiseblue View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deiseblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 8:30am
Yes , great seat on the half way line which I want to hang on to & in addition there are 7 of us that sit together - don't want to lose that sense of companionship & craic.

Edited by deiseblue - 11 May 2012 at 8:30am
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 10:45am
Undecided. I want to but I want better value
sledgehammer View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sledgehammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 10:46am
Delaney has big questions to answer on this issue. Still very undecided at present
Up there for thinking. Down there for dancing
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 11:31am
yes, as i want to be in the hat for tickets for brazil 2014!
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 11:31am

Going to wait  before I renew for a little while , just want to see what the FAI have to say about the questions asked from the Grek & FLOs but will buy one in the end .

Edited by Claret Murph - 11 May 2012 at 11:31am
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Going to wait  before I renew for a little while , just want to see what the FAI have to say about the questions asked from the Grek & FLOs but will buy one in the end .

+1

I have other financial issues that take priority and these tickets will eventually become cheaper whether that be as a ST or single ticket per game.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 2:23pm
Undecided. If I knew i could definitely get a ticket for the Germany game I would go on a game by game basis. Will wait up until the last minute.
The dark side.. And the light
Stoked Up View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 2:31pm
Amazing how things have changed.

When we were coming back from Croker, fellas were getting desperate to get on ANY list for a regular guaranteed ticket.

By all means protest to the FAI about any perceived inequalities in the system, but keep your season tickets. In future, I hope when the flo's are making representations on behalf of fans for away tickets and for tournaments, they will take into account longevity in having a BB or ST, giving some sort of points weighting.

Ireland4ever View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ireland4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by Stoked Up Stoked Up wrote:

Amazing how things have changed.

When we were coming back from Croker, fellas were getting desperate to get on ANY list for a regular guaranteed ticket.

By all means protest to the FAI about any perceived inequalities in the system, but keep your season tickets. In future, I hope when the flo's are making representations on behalf of fans for away tickets and for tournaments, they will take into account longevity in having a BB or ST, giving some sort of points weighting.

That's how the FAI should be promoting this scheme. Given the demand for Euro tickets people would be way more inclined to renew their ticket if they thought it would improve chances of getting tickets for tournaments/away matches.

Edited by Ireland4ever - 11 May 2012 at 2:40pm
irelandshirts View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 2:56pm
will be going to the game son eway or the other so knowing i have a gteed ticket in the seat im used to in the section i want to be so i think its is value for money.Very happy with it.
WWW.IRELANDSOCCERSHIRTS.COM

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic