You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stockholm - General Thread - FAQ on page 143

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 187>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Byrne91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 6:14pm
Booked this 175 for 2 people for 2 nights, decent price considering some of the other hotels in the same area, pretty central!!!

http://www.booking.com/hotel/se/stockholm-hostel.en-gb.html?aid=303948;label=bookings-naam-3jHr6EsDyn1Uq9ttdGmKKwS6899529981;sid=a787904c1c341b420763b6a60e2f21f9;dcid=2

Anybody have any good travel planned thursday-saturday from Dublin??

Sponsored Links

hoobedoo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoobedoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 6:54pm
Flights with air lingus are coming out at 126 return. Leaving wed comeing back sat. Anyone fly there before? seems like a very good price
The seeds of doubt that were sown at the weekend against Egypt have been doused by a dose of Jack Charlton's almighty weedkiller.<br />
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 7:23pm
193.35 flying on the thursday and returning the saturday with lufthansa
Jackthelad View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 7:25pm
Lads is there not a chance this could be on in Gothenburg no?
Was there before, crackin spot, though pricey.
Oh Poland we loved you.....
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by Jackthelad Jackthelad wrote:

is the stadium in stolkholm not were they place 90% of their home games wont be booking flights for a while yet but no harm in booking hotel on booking.com. that hotel we booked into lads is booked up by the way took a wee look there a while ago 
jackshat View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Jack shat in case you're wondering

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackshat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 7:37pm

I thought it was confirmed to be played there myself
It's Jack Shat
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 7:48pm
Not meaning to give lads the sh*te I just looked at fai website and isn't confirmed.
Just be wary they could play it elsewhere, Gothenburg is a big city well capable of hosting a game.
I'm sure ye'l be fine just thought it worth mentioning.
jackshat View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Jack shat in case you're wondering

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackshat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 7:53pm

Not meaning to give lads the sh*te I just looked at fai website and isn't confirmed.
Just be wary they could play it elsewhere, Gothenburg is a big city well capable of hosting a game.
I'm sure ye'l be fine just thought it worth mentioning.

Sky have the match down as Gothenburg. Thats where I was looking.
It's Jack Shat
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 8:00pm
Okay, we'll don't feel like a big sh*tstirrer so!
Just wanted to give people a heads up.
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by hoobedoo hoobedoo wrote:

Flights with air lingus are coming out at 126 return. Leaving wed comeing back sat. Anyone fly there before? seems like a very good price

What time is flight on the wed??
heyirish View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heyirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 8:04pm
they are opening a new stadium in stockholm later in the year or were due to at least. if it opens it will definately be in stockholm but if thats delayed for any reason it could be moved

only booked accomodation so far that can be cancelled for free. after the slovakia debacle i will wait until everything is confirmed
karl pilkington to doctor when getting prostate examined: jesus thats high up that is, fcuking hell, right you're touching a lung now
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 8:05pm
http://www.skysports.com/football/match_facts/0,,11065_3472961,00.html

That confirms it there.
Quality city, very easy get around.
Birds are horrible lookin though
The Drifter View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Drifter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 8:12pm
this is a week before the birthday! definitely going over for this if I can get the euros! sweden, pussy, kopparberg, ZLATAN and a beatable national team Thumbs Up will be some match! could see us coming back with something, we have a good record against the swedes!
My dream has always been to play for the Republic of Ireland - James McClean.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 8:18pm
I'm aiming for this game as well as my first away voyage.
Poland will be expensive all in all so this is a viable and realistic game to pencil in for an away trip afterwards.
Can't reccomend Gothenburg enough, 10/10 and great Craic. We went in autumn and the weather was like today's here
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Drifter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 8:20pm

Poland will be expensive all in all so this is a viable and realistic game to pencil in for an away trip afterwards.
Can't reccomend Gothenburg enough, 10/10 and great Craic. We went in autumn and the weather was like today's here

sounds deadly jackthelad! Think I know a few swedish lads from the holliers a few years back that live in Gothenburg, give them a call!! LOL they know plenty of women!
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by The Drifter The Drifter wrote:

sounds deadly jackthelad! Think I know a few swedish lads from the holliers a few years back that live in Gothenburg, give them a call!! LOL they know plenty of women!

Feck it if we can get to the euros we can manage a weekend in sweden surely.
Doubt il stay in the same apartment again though, the apartment owner drove to the airport after us such was the condition of the apartment after the weekend
The folly of youth, il bring my slippers next march and a pipe.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Drifter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 8:30pm

Originally posted by The Drifter The Drifter wrote:

Feck it if we can get to the euros we can manage a weekend in sweden surely.
Doubt il stay in the same apartment again though, the apartment owner drove to the airport after us such was the condition of the apartment after the weekend
The folly of youth, il bring my slippers next march and a pipe.

LOL might just stay in a hostel! sweden's quite expensive isn't it?? on a sidenote, is this game in the ullevi then??
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 8:35pm
Ya on the ullevi.
Beauty of that is its an oldschool stadium right slap bang in city centre, savage for the atmosphere.
God I better enjoy Poland before I start getting excited about this!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 187>
  Share Topic