You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stockholm - General Thread - FAQ on page 143

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 183184185186187>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Saint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2013 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by Junior Junior wrote:

Originally posted by Roll_It_There Roll_It_There wrote:

Originally posted by Lodger Lodger wrote:

Originally posted by The Saint The Saint wrote:

people who stayed in best western, has you credit card been charged yet?

Not yet. They must be still assessing the damages done at Club Roll_It_There. Another whip around may be required!

No I think we're in the clear our room is paid they even gave us a discount - must have been a thank you for supplying the entertainment.

I hear room 604 is now officially a nightclub

room 406 surely?

LOL

Did I break a glass in your room on Fri night Lodger, have a vague recollection Embarrassed
FAIlure

Good shot, lovely ............ oh good jaysus
Sponsored Links

daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2013 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Whats a LOI fan HB. 

I don't support the LOI I support Bohs.

You are a Liverpool fan and  Celtic fan.  Would you call yourself and SPL fan or an EPL fan. 

I would call myself an Ireland fan.

Just passing on the news that I heard earlier on in the thread.

it was an AUL fan v LSL Fan, one glassed the other cause he said their league was sh*t.
Bohs and rovers fans so 
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Lodger View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lodger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2013 at 1:47pm

Originally posted by Junior Junior wrote:

Originally posted by Roll_It_There Roll_It_There wrote:

Originally posted by Lodger Lodger wrote:

people who stayed in best western, has you credit card been charged yet?

Not yet. They must be still assessing the damages done at Club Roll_It_There. Another whip around may be required!

No I think we're in the clear our room is paid they even gave us a discount - must have been a thank you for supplying the entertainment.

I hear room 604 is now officially a nightclub

room 406 surely?

LOL

Did I break a glass in your room on Fri night Lodger, have a vague recollection Embarrassed

My memory is still very sketchy though it would explain why shards of glass were pulled from my arm.
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2013 at 5:00pm
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2013 at 8:55pm
Absolutely no recollection of that!
@AntrimMan85
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2013 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

Snap
NewrycityonTour View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewrycityonTour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2013 at 10:04pm
Ah the cup, was all sorts of drink getting tipped into that.
Oh angry nordies, we used to be British but were O'Irish now.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2013 at 10:23pm
Did anyone actually drink out of it? I'd say there was some dust in that
flow View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2013 at 10:37pm
Id say uv drank a lot worse sham !!
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2013 at 10:42pm
Are you the new Fans Liason Officer
AKA pedantic kunt
NewrycityonTour View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewrycityonTour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2013 at 10:42pm
People seemed to be drinking out of it, saw drinks getting tipped in.
Oh angry nordies, we used to be British but were O'Irish now.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2013 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by flow flow wrote:

Id say uv drank a lot worse sham !!

That's the truth
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2013 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

+1. Only spotted it on the phone last week
valo88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valo88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2013 at 3:21pm
Hah there I am in the background.. I remember everyone checking those champer bottles seeing were they full
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2013 at 5:11pm
Just curious if any of you boys who were drinking in The Liffey bar were asked to leave for being too drunk. 'Apparently' they have inspectors who call into pubs to see if any of the clientele are drunk and if so there are fines etc.
I was fairly jarred the night of the game but had no bad words with anyone, didn't bump into anybody, was generally being a good boy but was politely asked to leave.
Jaysus there would be some amount of fines handed out here if that was the case!
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
valo88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valo88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2013 at 10:45am
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

Just curious if any of you boys who were drinking in The Liffey bar were asked to leave for being too drunk. 'Apparently' they have inspectors who call into pubs to see if any of the clientele are drunk and if so there are fines etc.
I was fairly jarred the night of the game but had no bad words with anyone, didn't bump into anybody, was generally being a good boy but was politely asked to leave.
Jaysus there would be some amount of fines handed out here if that was the case!

..I heard someone mention that actually, duno if it was on here or in person or a bouncer or what?

We had awful trouble getting into places on match day, the following night we had some Swedish mates take us around and they literally had to talk us into every single bar before we ended up in a club.. where a few the lads got kicked out for being 'too drunk'.. We had maybe 6/7/8 pints on us from throughout the day..  well on our way, but not messy/sloppy or causing any hassle. Just sitting around a table to ourselves.

Every time i went to a bar too, the barmen kept asking what number drink I was on! Anyone else have this? Im not talking one place either! had to get some swedes to buy me a drink once or twiceLOLLOLLOL
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2013 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

Cops came into Kelly's on match night checking on drunkeness. He comes up to me and asked have I drunk too much. I just said I'm a big lad, loads of room for more. He smiled says have a good night and fecked off. Mad oul set up though.
The Saint View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Saint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2013 at 2:53pm
My mate got kicked out of some "club" but in all fairness he was asleep standing up in the corner of the place
FAIlure

Good shot, lovely ............ oh good jaysus
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 183184185186187>
  Share Topic