You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Alan Judge - The Irish Messi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 21>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doyler1993 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2013 at 11:42pm
Scored tonight for blackburn and played well for them in their 1-1 draw against derby last weekend. 
Sponsored Links

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 9:25am

Not bad player but thinks we have better options on the wing then him

Mcgeady,McClean,Coleman,Pilkington, Brady even Keogh, Cox and Walters (who I would prefer to play upfront ) would be ahead him in winger terms
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 11:33am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Mcgeady,McClean,Coleman,Pilkington, Brady even Keogh, Cox and Walters (who I would prefer to play upfront ) would be ahead him in winger terms

Coleman plays right back for us and that won't change, Pilkington hasn't a cap, Cox and Keogh are dreadful wingers. Judge could easily get his foot into the squad if given a chance.
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
BaileNuisBhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileNuisBhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 2:33pm

There is no way that Keogh and Cox are better wingers than Judge
Say no to Egg Chasing!!!
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by BaileNuisBhoy BaileNuisBhoy wrote:

There is no way that Keogh and Cox are better wingers than Judge
They would be ahead of him in winger terms don't think they are better wingers then him, In terms of Coleman yes I know he is a right back but has been used on the wing before by trap.
Doyler1993 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doyler1993 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2014 at 7:18pm
Scored two great goals at the weekend, should be playing in the championship next year.
IT’S NO USE BOILING YOUR CABBAGE TWICE
GreenDodger93 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenDodger93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2014 at 8:01pm
What happened to him at Blackburn?
Stillhuntinghenry View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2014 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by GreenDodger93 GreenDodger93 wrote:

What happened to him at Blackburn?

Sent out on loan, strange one
keith3307 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keith3307 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2014 at 1:20am
Blackburn have 14 players out on loan, Most clubs have about 4 or 5 out on loan, They must be trying to save on wages.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2014 at 11:17pm
probably gonna be a championship player next year if Blackburn recall him or Brentford want to sign him/extend the loan. O'Neill apparently was at one of his games a couple of weeks ago.

It'll be interesting to see how he gets on next season. He might get a call up.
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2014 at 1:19am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

probably gonna be a championship player next year if Blackburn recall him or Brentford want to sign him/extend the loan. O'Neill apparently was at one of his games a couple of weeks ago.

It'll be interesting to see how he gets on next season. He might get a call up.

Fair play to him he's made q bit if a career for himself. But will he be able to step up to prem or international level at this stage? I haven't seen him play in awhile so I will let others be the judge (no pun intended) but its kinda telling he has not even got a bug chance in the championship

Edited by t_rAndy - 19 Apr 2014 at 1:20am
Trapcandoit View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapcandoit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2014 at 9:46am
Had a very good game against Preston North End yesterday, controlled the midfield for the most part, scored one from the spot but slipped and missed a second.
5 goals to go Robbie!
Doyler1993 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doyler1993 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2014 at 10:58pm

Alan Judge: Brentford sign Blackburn Rovers forward

Promoted Brentford have signed Blackburn Rovers forward Alan Judge for an undisclosed fee.

The 25-year-old spent the second half of last season on loan with the Bees, scoring seven goals in 22 appearances.

The former Republic of Ireland Under-21 international has signed a three-year deal with the west London club.

"Alan played a big role in our achieving the desired goal of promotion to the Championship," Bees manager Mark Warburton told the club website. 

Continue reading the main story

I have no doubts that Alan will make a significant impact in the Championship

Mark WarburtonBrentford manager

Judge began his professional career with Blackburn, making his senior debut in August 2008, but left Ewood Park in January 2011 when he moved to Notts County.

He re-joined Rovers last summer but only made 12 appearances for the Championship club in 2013-14 before clinching a loan switch to Brentford.

Warburton believes the permanent signing of Judge will give the club a boost as they prepare for life in the second tier.

"His evident playing ability is matched with an outstanding work ethic and level of professionalism," Warburton said.

"I have no doubts that Alan will make a significant impact in the Championship and I am very much looking forward to watching him continue his development with the club in the months ahead."

IT’S NO USE BOILING YOUR CABBAGE TWICE
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2014 at 11:26pm
Great move for Judger!

Given that MON has no problems picking players from the Championship, with some good early form in a Bee's shirt he may see a call up coming his way in the future. Who knows!
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2014 at 1:40am
25! Holy fook. Thought he was a youngster!
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2014 at 5:32pm
Watching Highlights of him today for Brentford, he's performing constantly in fairness a lot better then McClean is right now. Do you think he's capable of making the panel/squad?
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2014 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

Watching Highlights of him today for Brentford, he's performing constantly in fairness a lot better then McClean is right now. Do you think he's capable of making the panel/squad?

Seems he's playing in a more central role these days. And his tackling stats are quite impressive actually, according to WhoScored. I couldn't believe he's 26 now!
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2014 at 11:27pm
Could he cut it international level? this is his first consistent season starting in the Championship i believe.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 21>
  Share Topic