Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Alan Judge - The Irish Messi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 21>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2012 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

If he's 23 and playing in League 1, he can't be that good.

Obviously no-one is comparing him to Messi , but Judge is a very good player and he is capable of making the step upto the Championship.

Keith Andrews was 28 moving from league 1 to the EPL and Kevin Doyle moved to Reading from Cork City at 22 for example , given that Judge is only 23 a move to a good club in the Championship next season could bring his game on even further.

He's more football in him than a few players who've been capped by Trap!

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Sponsored Links

c90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote c90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2012 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Obviously no-one is comparing him to Messi , but Judge is a very good player and he is capable of making the step upto the Championship.

Keith Andrews was 28 moving from league 1 to the EPL and Kevin Doyle moved to Reading from Cork City at 22 for example , given that Judge is only 23 a move to a good club in the Championship next season could bring his game on even further.

LOLwhats the name of this thread ?LOL
Maggie Thatcher, Winston Churchill, Lawrence Of Arabia, Elton John! Yiz can all go f**k yerselves
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2012 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by c90 c90 wrote:

We called Kevin Kilbane , Zinedine Kilbane for years doesn't mean we were comparing him to Zidane Wink

It was merely a tongue in cheek post from trapcandoit , like in all honesty come on give me some credit ffs LOL
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

c90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote c90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2012 at 6:46pm

Originally posted by c90 c90 wrote:

We called Kevin Kilbane , Zinedine Kilbane for years doesn't mean we were comparing him to Zidane Wink

It was merely a tongue in cheek post from trapcandoit , like in all honesty come on give me some credit ffs LOL
couldn't help  myself Tongue
Its when anyone says 'clearly/obviously' i always try my best to catch them out
Maggie Thatcher, Winston Churchill, Lawrence Of Arabia, Elton John! Yiz can all go f**k yerselves
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2012 at 7:01pm
The Irish are gonna be Messi in Poland
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2012 at 7:22pm

And this is Hoolahan's first season the EPL and he does not look out of his depth. Was quality at the Emirates today (although he won't make the squad).
rainpaulo View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rainpaulo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2012 at 7:44pm
Couldn't get near Blackburn squad...enough said.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2012 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by rainpaulo rainpaulo wrote:

Andrews played well over 60 times for Blackburn , it could hardly be classed as "he couldn't get near the squad" ffs.

deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2012 at 8:04pm

When the genius that is Steve Kean became manager. How did Kean/Blackburn get on anyway, does anybody know ? 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
Real Irlanda View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Real Irlanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2012 at 1:29am
Unfortunately Im a Blackburn fan and Andrews was not 1st choice under Sam Allardyce for large periods during hisa time thee. The fans didnt rate him and used to boo him alot of the times he got the ball.

I will agree Steve Kean is a clown, and also Venkys are a shower of b*****ds
muscles View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muscles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2012 at 2:10am
What a  stupid thread title, 
Hale View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2012 at 11:24am
Originally posted by muscles muscles wrote:

100% Agree
farfar View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farfar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2012 at 11:33am
Originally posted by Hale Hale wrote:

Originally posted by muscles muscles wrote:

100% Agree

Yup, thought that this was going to be about some freakishly talented Irish kid and turns out to be about Judger LOL.
coldzebra View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coldzebra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 12:27pm
The thread title is correct.

Notts County have began to sell t-shirts in their store which label Judger the "Irish Messi". The starter of this thread merely picked this up from Sky Sports News as it has been doing the rounds lately. The t-shirts by all accounts are flying out the door. You need only search Twitter for "Alan Judge" to see the amount of praise he's been getting lately. Apparently he's nailed on for League One Goal of the Season too.

Iv'e known Judger since I was 5. We went to school together. He's quite embarrassed about the "Messi" comparison but thinks it's funny regardless. He just wants to get on playing his football. He thinks he might be moving on next season but there's been no concrete offers yet. The lad has talent but I think the Championship is his level.
coldzebra View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coldzebra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 12:28pm

Andrews played well over 60 times for Blackburn , it could hardly be classed as "he couldn't get near the squad" ffs.

I think he was talking about Judger...
coldzebra View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coldzebra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 12:37pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypXe3jR_f00 5/6 goals from Judger in this.
Trapcandoit View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapcandoit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 12:52pm
Embarrassed
Originally posted by coldzebra coldzebra wrote:

Notts County have began to sell t-shirts in their store which label Judger the "Irish Messi". The starter of this thread merely picked this up from Sky Sports News as it has been doing the rounds lately. The t-shirts by all accounts are flying out the door. You need only search Twitter for "Alan Judge" to see the amount of praise he's been getting lately. Apparently he's nailed on for League One Goal of the Season too.

Iv'e known Judger since I was 5. We went to school together. He's quite embarrassed about the "Messi" comparison but thinks it's funny regardless. He just wants to get on playing his football. He thinks he might be moving on next season but there's been no concrete offers yet. The lad has talent but I think the Championship is his level.
  Cheer Coldzebra.  Felt a bit silly at the time as I thought I was hearing things and to be perfectly honest I never heard of this player (Judge).  Has he played much underage- how did he do at it?  The Wiki page doesn't give too much info.  He looks a cracking little player- no messinSmile

Edited by Trapcandoit - 07 May 2012 at 12:53pm
5 goals to go Robbie!
c90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote c90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by Trapcandoit Trapcandoit wrote:

Embarrassed
Originally posted by coldzebra coldzebra wrote:

Cheer Coldzebra.  Felt a bit silly at the time as I thought I was hearing things and to be perfectly honest I never heard of this player (Judge).  Has he played much underage- how did he do at it?  The Wiki page doesn't give too much info.  He looks a cracking little player- no messinSmile
according to a friend in the know, Judge is gonna miss the poland trip due to personal reasons.Tongue
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 21>
  Share Topic