You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Alan Judge - The Irish Messi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 21>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green rebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2018 at 2:46pm
really hope he starts one of the 2 next games,always being an intelligent player and should be given the chance to replace wes 
Sponsored Links

CillDara View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CillDara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2018 at 8:59pm
Starts tonight for Brentford anyway, O'Neill seems to have a bit of a liking towards him anyway but I reckon he sees him as more of someone to bring on from the bench. He was desperately unlucky with the timing of his injuries, he was probably the most in form Irish player at the time of his injuries and he hasn't quite got back to that level again.
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 4:21pm
Being linked with a move to Ipswich, which is pretty much a guarantee of L1 football next season.
We're decent enough..
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 3:41pm
Having a medical at Ipswich today.

Why would anyone go there Dead
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Having a medical at Ipswich today.

Why would anyone go there Dead
League 1 beckons
Some people just deserve a slap
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2019 at 12:42pm
It's almost sad watching him against Norwich, his balance and coordination seem to have completely abandoned him.
We're decent enough..
Sullivinho View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sullivinho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2019 at 8:02pm
Positive words on Judge from Mick's own mouth. I reckon the reality of Will Keane leading the line might not be too far off either.

http://www.fai.ie/ireland/news/ipswich-striker-shows-mick-hes-keen-on-ireland-role-0
Stimpy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stimpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 12:03am
Will Keane has one of the worst scoring records iv ever seen for a striker at 26
mully_85 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mully_85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 2:30am
not particularly looking forward to the next two years under Mick... hope im proved wrong
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sullivinho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 5:24am
Originally posted by Stimpy Stimpy wrote:

Will Keane has one of the worst scoring records iv ever seen for a striker at 26

I can't say I'm looking forward to seeing him traipse the ashes of his cremated England dream around the Aviva and elsewhere.
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 9:51am
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

It's almost sad watching him against Norwich, his balance and coordination seem to have completely abandoned him.
Can't say I've seen him play for Ipswich but reports I've read have been glowing. Set up Will Keane at the weekend for the equalizer and prior to that journos were commenting on his remarkable energy levels in his games to date for the tractor boys.

Havin watched him play regularly for Brentford I really can't wait to see him line out under Mick.

Edited by colemanY2K - 18 Feb 2019 at 9:54am
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sullivinho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 10:53am
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

Can't say I've seen him play for Ipswich but reports I've read have been glowing. Set up Will Keane at the weekend for the equalizer and prior to that journos were commenting on his remarkable energy levels in his games to date for the tractor boys.

Havin watched him play regularly for Brentford I really can't wait to see him line out under Mick.

Originally posted by Mick McCarthy Mick McCarthy wrote:

“I was impressed again with Alan Judge as well. Alan was very unfortunate with the injury he picked up when playing at Ipswich with Brentford and I am delighted to see him back to his best.”

I'm out of practice at judging Mick's international mind but that quote, the possibility of lip service aside, has to be promising for the lad anyway.

Edited by Sullivinho - 18 Feb 2019 at 10:57am
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 11:16am
Originally posted by Sullivinho Sullivinho wrote:

Originally posted by Mick McCarthy Mick McCarthy wrote:

“I was impressed again with Alan Judge as well. Alan was very unfortunate with the injury he picked up when playing at Ipswich with Brentford and I am delighted to see him back to his best.”
I'm out of practice at judging Mick's international mind but that quote, the possibility of lip service aside, has to be promising for the lad anyway.

he went to watch Ipswich play Derby last week. I'm assuming that is the game he is referring to in the quote.

Edited by colemanY2K - 18 Feb 2019 at 11:18am
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 11:29am

He was referring to his performance against Norwich and it was a fair assessment.
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2019 at 9:36pm
Has signed a two-year contract at League One-bound Ipswich.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2019 at 9:58pm
Jaysis, what an eeijit. He seemed to be doing ok, and thus probably would have been picked up by another Championship side, which was surely the point of signing a 6 month deal...
We're decent enough..
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2019 at 10:12pm
Turns 31 this year, and will be playing in the third tier for the foreseeable future. Probably time to forget about this guy and focus on the likes of Crowley and Byrne.
valo88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valo88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2019 at 10:22pm

Jaysis, what an eeijit. He seemed to be doing ok, and thus probably would have been picked up by another Championship side, which was surely the point of signing a 6 month deal...

I dont know, he hasnt exactly been pulling up trees. Hard for him to turn down a 2 year contract with the option of a 3rd at his age and with his injury history ...and its not as if hes regular at International putting his place at risk by dropping down a division.

Might do him a world of good anyway, get him back on the right track like McGeady this season.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 21>
  Share Topic