You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Any Lone Travelers to Poland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boston Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2012 at 2:14am
As people have said... nobody is alone on these trips.
Sponsored Links

jpbb03 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpbb03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2012 at 2:20am
Great Thread.  I give tons of credit to anyone who appreciates the national team enough to attend the Euro's by themselves.  Thumbs Up  Those are the true fans.
Del-Piero View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del-Piero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2012 at 11:40am
Originally posted by brianie brianie wrote:

Nobody ends up on their own on an Ireland Away TripThumbs Up

Clap
derrysfinest View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote derrysfinest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2012 at 11:54am
son over for spain game heading to poznan for the italy game on my todd...accommodation sorted ticket sorted intend blending with the sea of green Big smile mayb even have a pint or two Thumbs Up
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2012 at 7:00pm
I feel like any time I tell someone I'm goin on my own, they're like 'Do you not have any mates?'. Glad to be getting the support here.
The dark side.. And the light
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 12:22pm
Was originally supposed to be going on the 6th but have exams now until the friday so flying over on me tod saturday morning to meet the rest of my crew. Anyone else on the 7.10am flights to poznan with ryanair?
Standup View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Standup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2012 at 2:29pm
Looking like I'm flying into Katowice on the 8th and making my way up to Poznan on the 9th to be there for the 10th. Anyone know what they are at yet?? 
liamf View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liamf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2012 at 2:40pm
well lads,flyin into munich on d 6th headin up to berlin den poznan with room in a camper, dere is two of us already but der room for two more,all we ask is that applicants must love beer. email me dere at Liamfrewen@gmail.com 
markday1977 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markday1977 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2012 at 12:54am
Hey Man,

I've just decided to go, my usual travel buddy can't take any more time off work because he'll come home to no job, so once I get flights and tickets sorted it looks like I'll have to paddle me own canoe.

If you know of anyone looking for travel mates and someone to down a few scoops with, let me know.

Ta.

Mark
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic