You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cisse's Goal Tonight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rangers Billy 2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 8:25am
Ppfff. I do that all the time.
Lagan Valley Loyal

No Surrender
Sponsored Links

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 9:26am
Quality. Tough choice for goal of the season now between Crouch and himself
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 9:41am
still in awe of this, this morning.

No value in the January transfer window, eh??? 7mil.

By the way, has Demba Ba scored since Cisse arrived?
greengiant View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greengiant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 9:45am

Incredible goal!...i sounded like G.Neville when i seen it on SSN....first goal was pure class...where are Newcastle digging these gems out of??...some unbelievable signings made!..i didnt like the way the treated Hughton but they deserve nothing but praise after this years performance! Clap....repeat performance against City please!! Big smile

The first two-syllable word I ever learned growing up was discretion." Dunphy on a his childhood
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 10:06am
Papiss Don't Preach he just scores :-)

Heighway Ba last scored against Villa Which was Cisse's First game don't think he has scored since
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 10:49am
Unbelievable Jeff ClapShocked
The Big Club View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Big Club Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 10:56am
Although some were bought pre carrol sale for 35 million we have got cabaye 5million, ben arfa 5million, tiote 3 million, cisse 9 million, santon 5 million, titoe 3, obertan 2 million and Ba free coming to a grand total of 32 million. Cheers LiverpoolClap
greengiant View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greengiant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 11:01am
That is unreal in fairness!!,all of them bar obertan is now worth big big money...easily double if not treble your money if you sold them on now Clap
The first two-syllable word I ever learned growing up was discretion." Dunphy on a his childhood
Huggybeer View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huggybeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 11:15am
Originally posted by The Big Club The Big Club wrote:

Although some were bought pre carrol sale for 35 million we have got cabaye 5million, ben arfa 5million, tiote 3 million, cisse 9 million, santon 5 million, titoe 3, obertan 2 million and Ba free coming to a grand total of 32 million. Cheers LiverpoolClap

Alan Carrs dad is the scout responsible for sourcing these gems, his stock is going through the roof
Pubes View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pubes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 12:41pm
What's the craic with wigan beating these lot 4-0 and the results against arsenal and united etc also and they are in a relagation battle! Makes gamblin on games harder for us!!
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by Pubes Pubes wrote:

What's the craic with wigan beating these lot 4-0 and the results against arsenal and united etc also and they are in a relagation battle! Makes gamblin on games harder for us!!

people going way over the top cos of one off day for Newcastle, they did hit the woodwork twice in the game. No-one expected them to be anywhere near a CL place at this stage even up to 6 weeks ago, i heard people saying on Tuesday that City will go to St James' and win 3 or 4 nil just cos Wigan beat them on saturday Confused

gonna be a mighty hard game, 50/50 chance to either side IMO

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 03 May 2012 at 12:46pm
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

gonna be a mighty hard game, 50/50 chance to either side IMO

+1

The Big Club View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Big Club Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 1:03pm
Here is a question, if citeh lose league from here by drawing at newcastle, should we see it as a a bottle job?? Dont think so personally.
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 1:05pm

Here is a question, if citeh lose league from here by drawing at newcastle, should we see it as a a bottle job?? Dont think so personally.

Don't think so. None of Man Utd, Arsenal or Spurs have won at St James' this season.

Edited by tribalarmy - 03 May 2012 at 1:06pm
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 1:12pm

Both United & City have already bottled it this season. It wouldn't be fair to say City would bottled it in the last 2 games with the form Newcastle are on. What I would say is that if City fail to win the last 2 and United then go and f**k it up from there then they've really bottled it twice after being given a second chance they dont deserve
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 1:16pm
United and city both have really high points totals

Youre not going to win every game lads

It doesnt necesarily mean you have bottled it

Rafael bombing forward and leaving united horribly exposed at the back wasnt bottling it it was just bad defending

City losing away at arsenal wasnt bottling it- not many people go to the emirates and win arsenal are a good side
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 1:28pm
Whoever wins the league deserves to win it end of story.i think united have done fantastic this season given their never ending injuries.their best defender and two of their ball winning midfielders have been out most of the season. any team would miss vidic but theres non united fans who wont give them credit for anything.i reckon if city were missing kompany for most of the season and united won the league the abu fans would harping on about what a loss he was for city but i havnt heard much in the way of what a huge loss vidic is
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 3:19pm
City have won 9 drawn 4 lost 5 away from home this season in the league.
Newcastle have won 11 drawn 5 lost 2 at home this season in the league.
City's chances of winning on that would thus be about 11/36 to win, 9/36 to draw and 16/36 to lose (adding up each team's home and away records).
Or the odds (on a 100% book) should thus be: City 25/11, the draw 3/1, Newcastle 5/4.

If you work off top ten records only, city are W 2 D 3 L 3, Newcastle W 4 D 2 L 2.
On that, city's chances would be 4/16 to win, 5/16 to draw, 7/16 to lose.
Or the odds (on a 100% book) should thus be: City: 3/1, the draw 11/5, newcastle 9/7.

Of course, the odds will be nothing like that, and will strongly favour city. My advice? Stick a tenner on newcastle if they are over 6/4. It's a value bet.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic