You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Euro 2012 Restricted View Tickets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiallQuinnDiscopants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Euro 2012 Restricted View Tickets
    Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 11:20am
Anyone else get an email from UEFA today saying they have been succesful for tickets?
And restricted viewing?? In new stadiums???

Your customer reference number:  

Dear Football Supporter,

We are happy to inform you that your ticket application has been successful. As your ticket application was partially or entirely unsuccessful during the first round of ticket allocation in March, you have been put on a waiting list. You have now been allocated the following tickets:

Match

Category

Ticket(s)

1.       Match 22 - ITA v IRL                        

Restricted View CAT.3   

2.       Match 14 - ESP v IRL                      

Restricted View CAT.3

3.       Match 6 - IRL v CRO                      

Restricted View CAT.3

4.       no allocation

-

-

5.       no allocation

-

-

6.       no allocation                      

-  

-

Please note that the respective total amount has been debited from your credit card (including administration charges if applicable).

The ticket portal will be available again from the beginning of May 2012. You can then log into the ticket portal at www.UEFA.com for detailed information and about the tickets you have been allocated.

Tickets and/or vouchers will be distributed closer to the start of the tournament.

We look forward to seeing you at UEFA EURO 2012

Your UEFA EURO 2012 Ticketing Team

They go from his arse to his chest
Sponsored Links

daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 6:25pm

Dear Football Supporter,

We are happy to inform you that your ticket application has been successful. As your ticket application was partially or entirely unsuccessful during the first round of ticket allocation in March, you have been put on a waiting list. You have now been allocated the following tickets:

Match

Category

Ticket(s)

1.       Match 6 - IRL v CRO                        

Restricted View CAT.2   

2.       Match 22 - ITA v IRL                      

Restricted View CAT.2

3.       no allocation                      

-

-

4.       no allocation

-

-

5.       no allocation

-

-

6.       no allocation                      

-  

-

Please note that the respective total amount has been debited from your credit card(including administration charges if applicable).

The ticket portal will be available again from the beginning of May 2012. You can then log into the ticket portal at www.UEFA.com for detailed information and about the tickets you have been allocated

Any Other YBIGers get this email today?

irish boogie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish boogie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 6:28pm
well done not what you wouldve asked for but at least your gona be in amongst us , Lookforward to the 2 games now Thumbs Up
Thank You Torun and Tyskie
daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 6:30pm
These tickets are from my 2nd application from my season tickets.  

My first application got me all Cat Ones.

2nd one was unsuccessful until today
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 6:31pm
Probably just be some fat bloke sitting in front of you
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 6:38pm
I'd imagine they'll be fine. Probably just down the front. If you stand, you'll see just fine.
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by daboi89 daboi89 wrote:

Daboi dont get offended, but are you saying you were successful in your first application with uefa for tickets and are also getting tickets in the second ballot aswell
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

Daboi dont get offended, but are you saying you were successful in your first application with uefa for tickets and are also getting tickets in the second ballot aswell

No Offence taken.
Yes that is correct..  2nd application got no Group Games Until today.

I was just asking the question did many YBIgers get offered these today, and was anyone aware of Restricted View in the Poznan Stadium
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 6:56pm
Ah right daboi, thought you meant you got group tickets in both apps, was nearly sick all over me keyboardLOL after been passed over both times, we got 2 tickets to the final in the first app ffs
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 7:00pm

Ah right daboi, thought you meant you got group tickets in both apps, was nearly sick all over me keyboardLOL after been passed over both times, we got 2 tickets to the final in the first app ffs

You might have an email coming your way regarding the group games in Poznan ( restricted View )

Nothing for Spain games,,   new stadium , musnt have any dodgey tickets in Gdansk
daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 7:02pm
A quick Google search came up with this.

Restricted View in Poznan Stadium,

Good JesusThumbs Down

Edited by daboi89 - 25 Apr 2012 at 7:03pm
soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 7:05pm
First 2/3 rows from front are restricted at both ends due to advertising and photographers positions.

Same may apply at certain sideline areas too.

Other than that there are large numbers of seats in following sectors

A1
A2
A3
B1
C2
J1
L2
M1
N1
R2
R3
S3
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 7:09pm
Ye might be stuck behind these ....

l hear you are a racist now, father ?
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

Ye might be stuck behind these ....

Behind, on top of, between, i'd take any of those.
KrisMorrisKross View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KrisMorrisKross Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 8:41pm

You might have an email coming your way regarding the group games in Poznan ( restricted View )

Nothing for Spain games,,   new stadium , musnt have any dodgey tickets in Gdansk
My mate got a restricted view ticket to the Spain game today in that ballot so there must be some in Gdansk
Back o' the Net !
Mafi Mushkila View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mafi Mushkila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 8:45pm
I think anyone would take restricted view seats if it meant being there Thumbs Up
trapisblind View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

McShane = Legend

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trapisblind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 8:48pm
how resticted are they lads?and will we be told to sit down,surely they cant make 20000 irish lads sit down for the whole match?
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 8:50pm
There could be a massive pole in front of you. I hear these stadiums are usually full of them.
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic