You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rangers supporters in Ireland thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
Author
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rangers Billy 2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rangers supporters in Ireland thread
    Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 4:17pm
Whos with me?

Rangers Billy
Lagan Valley Loyal

No Surrender
Sponsored Links

cabbageandbacon View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabbageandbacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 4:25pm
My cousin in Belfast, he's also an Ireland supporter and loves rebel music. Strange mix that i thought, but hey he's a bit of tool anyway.

Though would YOU consider Belfast as being in Ireland? Wacko

If you don't want him then you can claim the Dublin Loyal, a collection of muppets who hold their prize giving evenings up North just in case someone shouts at them in the Capital.

Edited by cabbageandbacon - 17 Apr 2012 at 4:26pm
Twitter: @ghosty1879
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 5:33pm
Crossmaglen rangers all the way, im inThumbs Up
Chips don't bounce
davekoolhill View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davekoolhill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 5:45pm
Is young Smith any closer to making a debut?

Edited by davekoolhill - 17 Apr 2012 at 5:45pm
Twitter: DaveOGrady1
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 10:22pm
An old friend of mine was a massive Rangers supporter.

He was a cúnt.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
EastTerracer View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastTerracer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 10:32pm
I saw a lad on Hill 16 wearing a Rangers jersey many years ago - nobody gave him any grief and he got on grand with all the Dubs supporters. 
IrishPride View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishPride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 10:44pm
Only know one person in Galway who is a rangers fan..

Bit of a knob
Galway Will Win The 2014 Hurling Championship
jackshat View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Jack shat in case you're wondering

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackshat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by EastTerracer EastTerracer wrote:

I saw a lad on Hill 16 wearing a Rangers jersey many years ago - nobody gave him any grief and he got on grand with all the Dubs supporters. 

No harm to him but what a bollox he is. I have little doubt in my mind he went out that day with the sole intention of causing trouble, I'm glad it sounds like he was unsuccessful. 
It's Jack Shat
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 11:10pm
neighbour supported them and so do his kids, lad died last year though, don't see the harm in it
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

An old friend of mine was a massive Rangers supporter.

He was a cúnt.

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 11:18pm
How anyone can take this thread seriously is beyond me.

Isn't it ironic "Rangers Billy" aka a ybig forum member with a second profile , resurfaces when there's drama on one of the threads involving Celtic?

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 9:14am
Seem to remember the Dublin Loyal RSC had a banner at Ibrox a while ago that said "Behind Enemy Lines". Seems the banner was banned by Strathclydes finest.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
reder View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 10:10am
In the gym last night, the lad beside me had a Rangers jersey. No problem with Rangers fans at all myself. Was at the UEFA cup final in Manchester and they were grand. 

Edited by reder - 18 Apr 2012 at 10:11am
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 10:29am
Originally posted by IrishPride IrishPride wrote:

Only know one person in Galway who is a rangers fan..

Bit of a knob

Not sure if he posts on here but one of our regular away fans in the past and was a big Galway United fan is a Rangers fan and he is certainly not a knob.   
ScotsIrish View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScotsIrish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 10:34am
Not sure if he posts on here but one of our regular away fans in the past and was a big Galway United fan is a Rangers fan and he is certainly not a knob.   
Who will he support now? Both clubs are dead!
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 10:36am
Not winding up here, and i know this thread was started as one of those completely unfunny and at this stage played out ybig 'jokes', however, are these people from Galway, Dublin or wherever that you know who support the Huns serious fans or just doing it for a bit of attention seeking and winding up?

do they support ireland as well?
What do they think of every Irish international that plays at Ibrox being roundly booed for example?
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 10:38am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Not winding up here, and i know this thread was started as one of those completely unfunny and at this stage played out ybig 'jokes', however, are these people from Galway, Dublin or wherever that you know who support the Huns serious fans or just doing it for a bit of attention seeking and winding up?

What do they think of every Irish international that plays at Ibrox being roundly booed for example?
Maybe there father or grandfather was a Rangers fan,and it was passed down
Its not that inconceivable is it?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Del-Piero View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del-Piero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 10:43am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

My friend is a massive Rangers supporter living in Donegal. It was passed down from his father, like the rest of his family. They were originally from Glasgow but moved here. His youngest brother was born in Ireland and supports both Rangers & Ireland as much as the other.

I know what you mean though about people doing it for the craic, one person back home wore a Rangers jersey just to rise celtic fans like myself.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
  Share Topic