You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

celtic haters thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 102103104105106 155>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottyccfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 9:03am
Originally posted by jinky jinky wrote:

Originally posted by scottyccfc scottyccfc wrote:

Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

Was going to ask this is in the ban unban thread in the whatever section, but just out of curiousity, Nvidic, Newryrep etc could you actually explain to me why you don't like Celtic?

* not an attempt at fishing just generally curious.

Its like asking why dont you like Liverpool, Arsenal, Rangers, Real Madrid, Manchester United etc etc! Same answer I would assume
or cork city
Indeed... Point being Im not paranoid or defensive towards people not liking the club!
Hometown football, cant beat the feeling...
Sponsored Links

jinky View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Ireland's number one fan, ole ole ole

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jinky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 9:57am

Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

Was going to ask this is in the ban unban thread in the whatever section, but just out of curiousity, Nvidic, Newryrep etc could you actually explain to me why you don't like Celtic?

* not an attempt at fishing just generally curious.

Its like asking why dont you like Liverpool, Arsenal, Rangers, Real Madrid, Manchester United etc etc! Same answer I would assume
or cork city

Indeed... Point being Im not paranoid or defensive towards people not liking the club!
why hate clubs just because you don't support them
ScotsIrish View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScotsIrish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 12:04pm
I believe it's the fans they hate not the club
jinky View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jinky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by ScotsIrish ScotsIrish wrote:

must be an anti Scottish thing,maybe an anglo-irish condition
scottyccfc View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottyccfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 2:26pm

Paranoid and a mind reader?

Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottyccfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 2:26pm

must be an anti Scottish thing,maybe an anglo-irish condition
Oh Dear LOL
jinky View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jinky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 2:31pm
After 104 pages we are still waiting for the reason,apart from the LOI chip on shoulder brigade,is it xenaphobia then?

Edited by jinky - 06 Sep 2013 at 2:33pm
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScotsIrish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 2:33pm

Paranoid and a mind reader?

Well enlighten me then, all I see on this thread is people slating the fans of Celtic, their behavior and the odd few about Lennon. Why do you hate Glasgow Celtic Football Club?
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottyccfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 2:43pm
I dont hate them,
I dislike what they stand for, I dislike the bigot minded reasons why they hate Rangers and visa versa. And this is not one or two idiots spouting this is many poeople, Irish, Scots, English etc mouthing off at other clubs and other religions. Some of the songs they sing disgust me, and what annoys me the most is the blatant way supporters deny it. Yes Rangers are bad, but Celtic are no angels. Its a game of football, its about time people relaised that. The club ityself is poison and look, its an opinion, I fail to see why people get so worked up over it!

The main reason people support Celtic is due to the irish links, I dont understand why people, if they want to support an Irish cause dont support an Irish club, it proves and shows they are a bunch of glory hunting, barstool sitting bandwagon supporters. END OF!

Now whos going to be first to pick one piece of this post and ignore the rest like it was never written? LOL

Edited by scottyccfc - 06 Sep 2013 at 2:43pm
jinky View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jinky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 2:46pm

I dont hate them,
I dislike what they stand for, I dislike the bigot minded reasons why they hate Rangers and visa versa. And this is not one or two idiots spouting this is many poeople, Irish, Scots, English etc mouthing off at other clubs and other religions. Some of the songs they sing disgust me, and what annoys me the most is the blatant way supporters deny it. Yes Rangers are bad, but Celtic are no angels. Its a game of football, its about time people relaised that. The club ityself is poison and look, its an opinion, I fail to see why people get so worked up over it!

The main reason people support Celtic is due to the irish links, I dont understand why people, if they want to support an Irish cause dont support an Irish club, it proves and shows they are a bunch of glory hunting, barstool sitting bandwagon supporters. END OF!

Now whos going to be first to pick one piece of this post and ignore the rest like it was never written? LOL
so why do you support Ireland id you don't like bigotry and what songs don't you like?
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottyccfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 2:47pm

I dont hate them,

so why do you support Ireland id you don't like bigotry and what songs don't you like?
What?
Unbelievable....

Edited by scottyccfc - 06 Sep 2013 at 2:47pm
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 2:50pm
Let it go lads

A man you don't know and have never met from Cork doesn't like the team that you support

Why would that bother you in any way? 
jinky View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jinky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 2:50pm

I dont hate them,

What?
Unbelievable....
answer the question then?
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottyccfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 2:57pm

I dont hate them,

What?
Unbelievable....
answer the question then?
What point are you trying to make?
Im Irish, I support Cork City Football Club. Why are you asking about Ireland?
Ive been to about 4 Ireland games in my life, Wales in 1989, Lithuania in 1997, Wales when Croke Park opened and Spain in Gdansk. I dont think I can count myself as an Ireland football supporter going to 4 games in my life. Is that what you are asking? Ive also never heard any bigot chanting or bigot abuse being shouted at any player or supporters at any of those 4 games. Pre match, during match or post match on the streets..

When you want an intelligent conversation about the reasons why someone dislikes Celtic instead of coming back with a stupid question with no point get back to me.

Edited by scottyccfc - 06 Sep 2013 at 2:58pm
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScotsIrish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 2:58pm

I dont hate them,

Again back to my original question, why do you hate(dislike) Celtic FC
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottyccfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 2:59pm

I dont hate them,

Seriously? Did I not just answer that?
Are ye two boys a bit slow? My point stands regarding the intelligent conversation...
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 3:07pm

I dont hate them,

What songs do they sing?

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScotsIrish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 3:10pm

I dont hate them,

Seriously? Did I not just answer that?
Are ye two boys a bit slow? My point stands regarding the intelligent conversation...

Not slow, you called me paranoid when I stated it was the fans people hate not club. You then proceeded to answer my question with why you hated the club by describing the fans of Celtic and not the club. There is a difference, it's just some people cannot take one without the other.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 102103104105106 155>
  Share Topic