Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

celtic haters thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 100101102103104 155>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2013 at 11:17am
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

To be fair  I've always found Baggio and GD call a spade a spade and can take criticism of Celtic without being overly sensitive.I don't really bother with the wumming as Id prefer a good auld debate

In the words of Ricky Gervais's character in 'when the whistle blows ' are you having a laff ?

If Neil Lennon/Celtic got done for the equivalent of riding a bike without lights Baggio would be on here railing against the injustice and linking it to Mandela/Ang Sang Suu Kyi prisoner of concience

you may want to read the Celtic thread again where i criticise Lennon for his behaviour on Wednesday night in the first half. Ridiculous antics where he was needlessly losing the head and aggressively giving a Shaktar player the ball back to take a throw then gesturing to someone. 

I have said on numerous occasions here Lennon needs to wise up and behave himself better. 

Dont let the truth get in the way though......

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 30 Aug 2013 at 11:18am
Sponsored Links

Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2013 at 11:21am

To be fair  I've always found Baggio and GD call a spade a spade and can take criticism of Celtic without being overly sensitive.I don't really bother with the wumming as Id prefer a good auld debate

In the words of Ricky Gervais's character in 'when the whistle blows ' are you having a laff ?

If Neil Lennon/Celtic got done for the equivalent of riding a bike without lights Baggio would be on here railing against the injustice and linking it to Mandela/Ang Sang Suu Kyi prisoner of concience

Backing up his point about stokes up with a rio ferdinand tweet was a personal favourite of mine LOL Embarrassed
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2013 at 11:23am
Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

Backing up his point about stokes up with a rio ferdinand tweet was a personal favourite of mine LOL Embarrassed

stop following me around u obsessive creep 
jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2013 at 2:22pm
Celtic fans still reacting to people on this thread Sleepy
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2013 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

you may want to read the Celtic thread again where i criticise Lennon for his behaviour on Wednesday night in the first half. Ridiculous antics where he was needlessly losing the head and aggressively giving a Shaktar player the ball back to take a throw then gesturing to someone. 

I have said on numerous occasions here Lennon needs to wise up and behave himself better. 

again ? I never even read it in the first place,

So you weren't the first on here to gloat ? or do you count Daithi post  as the first ?
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2013 at 3:06pm

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

again ? I never even read it in the first place,

So you weren't the first on here to gloat ? or do you count Daithi post  as the first ?

not particularly bothered if i was or not. Have I denied that i gloated? 

It gotta few quick bites which was my main concern anyway, and was done for a bit of craic. Some people need to lighten up a bit. 

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 30 Aug 2013 at 3:07pm
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2013 at 11:26pm
Was going to ask this is in the ban unban thread in the whatever section, but just out of curiousity, Nvidic, Newryrep etc could you actually explain to me why you don't like Celtic?

* not an attempt at fishing just generally curious.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2013 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

Celtic fans still reacting to people on this thread Sleepy

I do wonder about the Celtic fans that are constantly in this thread.

A serious question, are you thick? If not can you explain why you constantly read and reply in here.
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2013 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

Was going to ask this is in the ban unban thread in the whatever section, but just out of curiousity, Nvidic, Newryrep etc could you actually explain to me why you don't like Celtic?

No problem, its not as prevalent anymore but I used to hate the tri colour and other Irish symbols being used as an instrument to antagonise sectarian elements of the Old Firm rivalry, I'm well aware Rangers were worse. But people fought long and hard for our freedom and I don't like to see the flag of our country being used for such purposes. Whole point of the flag is peace between the two groups.

Several other small elements that bother me, people giving history lessons on celtic and their background, I don't care and I don't want to hear, people having a go at the Ireland national team and then going celtic games and not taking criticism of celtic (not prevalent on here).

Cue a tonne of abuse

edit; also the abuse you get off people for saying you dislike celtic, as if its un-irish not to support them, plenty of examples in this thread of that, even though openly said i'd follow hibs and have gone to a few games, who are just as 'irish' as celtic.

Edited by nvidic - 30 Aug 2013 at 11:38pm
ScotsIrish View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScotsIrish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2013 at 7:19am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

No problem, its not as prevalent anymore but I used to hate the tri colour and other Irish symbols being used as an instrument to antagonise sectarian elements of the Old Firm rivalry, I'm well aware Rangers were worse. But people fought long and hard for our freedom and I don't like to see the flag of our country being used for such purposes. Whole point of the flag is peace between the two groups.

Several other small elements that bother me, people giving history lessons on celtic and their background, I don't care and I don't want to hear, people having a go at the Ireland national team and then going celtic games and not taking criticism of celtic (not prevalent on here).

Cue a tonne of abuse

edit; also the abuse you get off people for saying you dislike celtic, as if its un-irish not to support them, plenty of examples in this thread of that, even though openly said i'd follow hibs and have gone to a few games, who are just as 'irish' as celtic.

So it's the Celtic fans you hate not the club
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2013 at 9:34am

Cue a tonne of abuse

Makes sense IMO
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2013 at 12:11pm
As an Irish club supported by Irish people, why would Celtic fans not fly the Irish flag? 

Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2013 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Look lad's if Celtic had of beaten Arsenal over two legs, the same old comments would have cropped up "great day for British side Celtic" , "ah sure they'll be pumped in the CL Group Stages" , "Lennon is a lucky manager" etc, we've heard them all before? 

Usually when i dislike something or someone, i just don't bother with it or try not to get worked up about it. 

Celtic operate on a budget far far less than the likes of Barca, Milan and Ajax, but should the club be deprived of a chance to play with Europe's elite even though they got there on merit just because the so called football experts on here think they will get pumped?

Why did UEFA allow Ireland into Euro 2012? Sure we only drew with Estonia home! 

Grow up some of you, there is a difference between "banter" and "obsession" , grown men openly trying to out wum eachother ffs.

if you dont hate celtic why are you in this thread?

Is this thread still not Celtic related Confused

I avoid the Rangers thread for example and barely if ever comment on anything Newcastle related, unless it's for a bit of banter Thumbs Up I don't wum, nor preach in an obsessive manner just so someone will listen to what i have to say, unlike some on here. 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2013 at 1:35pm

Cue a tonne of abuse

A huge percentage of Scottish born Celtic fans have Irish heritage, the club relates to most things Irish i.e. founder, songs, ex Irish internationals, club colours etc.

Should these people not have a right to parade Irish flags around Celtic Park if they feel an identity with Ireland? 

"If you are born in a stable, it does not make you a horse" These people are as passionate about Ireland as we are, it's no different in my eyes seeing an Irish born Man United fan bringing over a Tri-Colour to Old Trafford. 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2013 at 1:57pm

Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

Look lad's if Celtic had of beaten Arsenal over two legs, the same old comments would have cropped up "great day for British side Celtic" , "ah sure they'll be pumped in the CL Group Stages" , "Lennon is a lucky manager" etc, we've heard them all before? 

Usually when i dislike something or someone, i just don't bother with it or try not to get worked up about it. 

Celtic operate on a budget far far less than the likes of Barca, Milan and Ajax, but should the club be deprived of a chance to play with Europe's elite even though they got there on merit just because the so called football experts on here think they will get pumped?

Why did UEFA allow Ireland into Euro 2012? Sure we only drew with Estonia home! 

Grow up some of you, there is a difference between "banter" and "obsession" , grown men openly trying to out wum eachother ffs.

if you dont hate celtic why are you in this thread?

Is this thread still not Celtic related Confused

I avoid the Rangers thread for example and barely if ever comment on anything Newcastle related, unless it's for a bit of banter Thumbs Up I don't wum, nor preach in an obsessive manner just so someone will listen to what i have to say, unlike some on here. 

its the the "celtic haters thread" i cant get my head around why a celthick fan would come in here and then get upset with what they see posted in, its as if they want to be offended

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2013 at 2:29pm
This thread is still Celtic related though can you not see that Confused I don't get upset on what's posted in here because i'm rarely if ever in this thread so it's all the one to me.  

"celthick" Sleepy 

It's hard to see why non Scottish league football fans, would be so concerned about what Celtic are up to, funny when you think about it. 

Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2013 at 2:59pm
Non Scottish? I thought they were Irish judging by the clowns I have to put up with everyday at work

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2013 at 3:21pm
Shoco i clearly said "non Scottish league" , i never once mentioned nationality in person terms Thumbs Up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 100101102103104 155>
  Share Topic