You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Matt Doherty

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 138>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 9:16am
LOLLOL
Sponsored Links

The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 9:20am
Nobody is saying you said he is not CAPABLE, we are talking about you saying he has little to no defensive or positional RESPONSIBILITIES, as the Wolves right wing back. But no we are the stupid ones.
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Nobody is saying you said he is not CAPABLE, we are talking about you saying he has little to no defensive or positional RESPONSIBILITIES, as the Wolves right wing back. But no we are the stupid ones.

You accuse me of "changing what I said" and then you come out with that whopper.... You couldn't make it up.
We're decent enough..
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 2:38pm
Here is everything I said;

Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

My only worry with Doherty would be that he essentially has free reign to get up the field at will in the Wolves team, they put very little responsibility on him in terms of having to do anything else. He won't get that type of freedom with Ireland, so it will be interesting to see how the rest of his game measures up.

That's simply not at all true. Wolves aren't a team that completely dominate possession he still has his fair share of defending to do.

I have, check the stats of there last 5 matches there, check the stats for the entire season for that matter, and you will find that they are not a team that completely dominate possession. 

They're isn't much point getting into this argument with you, there's a huge number of threads on here clogged with users arguing you and the ridiculous statements you come out with so I won't clog up here too. Saying Doherty has no defensive or positional responsibilities, in a side like wolves, is up there with the most bizarre I've seen you or anybody come out with on here. Even if you look at his stats (which I hate basing everything on but will use to prove this point) for tackles, interceptions, clearances etc. for the season he is higher than the average starting Premier league defender, you are completely talking through your hoop. I'll leave it at that.

Now,

1. Where did i accuse you of "changing what you said"?

2. Where did i change what I said? I literally mentioned nothing other than you saying he has no defensive responsibilities LOL 

DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 3:56pm
Please stop this stupid f**king argument
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
mully_85 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mully_85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2018 at 8:50pm
some first half from young Docerty vr liverpool the nite there
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2018 at 9:45pm
Playing the free-role brilliantly 
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2018 at 10:24pm
Thought he was brilliant in the last 20 minutes of the first half had 2 good chances too.
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 11:30am
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 11:32am
Originally posted by DeclanDaly DeclanDaly wrote:

A strange one, but Doherty May be signing up with Jorge Mendes. 

I hope he does. 

You see talented Irish players like Seamus Coleman sit on fairly poor salaries while some of their lesser talented teammates are on double. 

When I say poor salaries I obviously mean in comparison to what other footballers are on, and not your average Joe.

Edited by Maccatacca - 08 Jan 2019 at 11:34am
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by DeclanDaly DeclanDaly wrote:

A strange one, but Doherty May be signing up with Jorge Mendes. 

Found it more strange that he didn't have an agent at all to be honest 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 8:14pm
Badly caught out for city's opener.
We're decent enough..
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 8:23pm
Ball watching 
Lovely pass by Laporte 
DalyerRegular View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DalyerRegular Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 4:39pm
Happy birthday to ''young" Matt, 27 today.
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by DalyerRegular DalyerRegular wrote:

The FAI send him a tweet?
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

Originally posted by DalyerRegular DalyerRegular wrote:

The FAI send him a tweet?

Doubt it.  They probably sent it to him 2 months ago. I still feel he's a bit too young to play international football. Be time enough when he is 33.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 6:40pm
You can't trust these young lads in their mid-20's, no sir.
We're decent enough..
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 11:44am
Been dropped to the bench for today's game
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 138>
  Share Topic