You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

custom flags

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 55>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 12:50am
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

I see the Welsh are competing too this year. Saw a St. David's cross earlier with 'Bale shags sheep' in one corner and 'Johnson shags kids' in another. Still not on quite the same level as a joke about big Jonny, but competitive.

Sweet Jesus LOL.Can't take some people anywhere

If we got through to play England this year it would be fitting. They would have their Union flags and crosses of St. George festooned with their football clubs. We would have tricolours with  Fr. Ted memes, penis jokes and James Connolly turning in his grave.

If ISIS see all these flags championing Catholic priests they'll flip

I would nearly join them!

You should. They'll all blow themselves up after a day of hearing you moan

If I am going to do it, may as well take some ****s with me. Wrap myself in a flag with Clinton Morrison's ass!!

Don't do it though. I love moaning about moaners. I need you around. I'm like batman and you're like the Joker.
If you are going to be a miserable ****, have a reason for it and do it with humour. Time for Morrissey
Sponsored Links

shoggy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shoggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 3:04pm

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else!
B Corrigan View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B Corrigan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by liam_in_germany liam_in_germany wrote:

Originally posted by Blue Man Blue Man wrote:

The lads on the Facebook Crap Flag Group are doing a roaring trade at the moment. I actually cannot believe the stupidity of these people. Now they're just sending in their own flags to them and having their mates comment underneath. I despair for this generation

Ah for f**k sake I didnt see that page before you
mentioned it. What a bunch of absolute f**king t**sers.

What's wrong with a plain fu*cking tricolour. Those flags are making a laughing stock of us.
armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 6:42pm
It is getting a bit much now, can you imagine how it il look on the television. Most of the flags you can't even see due to dermot Morgan and companies fat Heads. I stuck to the simple (insert townland) on tour. Each to there own I suppose
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 7:01pm

The lads on the Facebook Crap Flag Group are doing a roaring trade at the moment. I actually cannot believe the stupidity of these people. Now they're just sending in their own flags to them and having their mates comment underneath. I despair for this generation

Ah for f**k sake I didnt see that page before you mentioned it. What a bunch of absolute f**king t**sers.

I think the lad who's running that page is a sad and lonely individual. Like you must have a seriously sh*t and boring life to waste your time doing something like that. Feel sorry for the kid
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 7:57pm
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 8:10pm
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 8:12pm
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 8:12pm
Credit where it is die, normally wouldn't touch a link from that rag, that was very well put though. Sums it up perfectly.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 8:13pm

Ah for f**k sake I didnt see that page before you mentioned it. What a bunch of absolute f**king t**sers.

I think the lad who's running that page is a sad and lonely individual. Like you must have a seriously sh*t and boring life to waste your time doing something like that. Feel sorry for the kid

you just doesn't get it LOL
Blue Man View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 8:31pm

Let's be honest here, these flags are absolutely horrific. Is this how we want to be seen on the international stage? Convicted drug mules, contraception and sexual innuendos all over the tricolour everybody was so proud of just a few weeks back? These "efforts" deserve to be shamed and it shows the idiotic generation of Irish fans that are around right now
"Everytime Leeds concede a goal, its like being stabbed in the heart" - Billy Bremner

Gary Speed 1969-2011

YBIG Blind Date Champion 2010
Colum View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 8:37pm
Anyone know where I can get one of those Irish Republic flags in Dublin? Tried Carroll's but none there
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 8:48pm
I know lads who got them on eBay, probably not much good due to time constraints. The Sinner shop maybe?
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by Colum Colum wrote:

Anyone know where I can get one of those Irish Republic flags in Dublin? Tried Carroll's but none there
Carrolls have loads of shops in city centre, bound to be some of them in one of the shops
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 9:12pm
As pm says probably get them in the Sinn Fein store
B Corrigan View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B Corrigan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 9:28pm

Let's be honest here, these flags are absolutely horrific. Is this how we want to be seen on the international stage? Convicted drug mules, contraception and sexual innuendos all over the tricolour everybody was so proud of just a few weeks back? These "efforts" deserve to be shamed and it shows the idiotic generation of Irish fans that are around right now

Bang on man. Prob make apes of themselves over in France

Edited by B Corrigan - 08 Jun 2016 at 9:30pm
Chief View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chief Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 10:54pm
Too Many Chiefs, not Enough Indians
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 10:58pm
How many belong to regular match goers ? How many of these type of flags do you see at away games ? I know you wil have the odd one but seems most are from lads creeping out of the woodwork who wouldn't know what the inside of the Aviva looks like .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 55>
  Share Topic