You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

custom flags

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 55>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: custom flags
    Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 2:06pm
alright lads decided to get a flag made up for going over to poland. was a lad over on one of the pages on facebook who said he did them and his price was reasonable so sent him off the details off what we wanted done and he is after emailing me back a template of the design. think it looks pretty good for what he is charging what do you all think

Sponsored Links

c90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote c90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

alright lads decided to get a flag made up for going over to poland. was a lad over on one of the pages on facebook who said he did them and his price was reasonable so sent him off the details off what we wanted done and he is after emailing me back a template of the design. think it looks pretty good for what he is charging what do you all think

how much is he charging you ? does he have a website ?
Maggie Thatcher, Winston Churchill, Lawrence Of Arabia, Elton John! Yiz can all go f**k yerselves
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 2:14pm
the one im getting is 6x3 and he charging €40. he dont got a website but if you want send me a pm and i will send on his details
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 2:14pm
B is class dude Thumbs Up

Same as Ciaran90's question , any details would be much appreciated i fancy getting a Laois one!
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 2:15pm
yea def gonna go with the option b green devil i just asked for a donegal crest and he didnt know which 1 so did the 2 of them up
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 2:28pm
The real Donegal crest is class anyway pal Thumbs Up

Ive just facebooked my mates there , so i'm just waiting on a reply from them to see if we can get one done! Great idea and the flags look quality Clap
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 2:31pm
im really impressed with how it came out just hope he can do the same detail on the flag itself and for the price he has given me its a steal i sent you on his info in a pm as well green devil so hopefully you can get something sorted Thumbs Up
Boston Hoop View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boston Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 2:32pm
As usual, there is gonna be some array of flags. Was watching old highlights recently - some great Rovers flags behind the goal for Robbie's late equalizer. One of them is my mates - he was literally in there 90 mins before kick-off to get it in a good spot!
givenbear View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote givenbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 3:13pm
Quality flag. I'd say that though, being a Lifford man
 Smile

Can you send me/share the guys details please?
irishtoon View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishtoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 6:32pm
i got a few previews done a while back by the guy as well look top class was waiting till closer to get one done soon off him

Edited by irishtoon - 11 Apr 2012 at 6:35pm
c90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote c90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by irishtoon irishtoon wrote:

i got a few previews done a while back by the guy as well look top class was waiting till closer to get one done soon off him

LOL
Maggie Thatcher, Winston Churchill, Lawrence Of Arabia, Elton John! Yiz can all go f**k yerselves
newrygreen View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newrygreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 7:34pm
whats his facebook link?
Twitter: @50SavesOfDeGea
irishtoon View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishtoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 7:37pm
he doesnt have any form his shop just his private i can send u his emal in pm if you want
Big Mc View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Mc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 10:24pm

he doesnt have any form his shop just his private i can send u his emal in pm if you want
Those flags look the job. been thinking about get one done for ages could you pm on his email

Edited by Big Mc - 11 Apr 2012 at 10:25pm
Where not here for a long time so let have a good time!!!
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 10:30pm

BrilliantLOLLOLLOLLOL
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

aidz View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aidz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 10:56pm
6x3
is that ft or m???
You'll never beat the Irish
irishtoon View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishtoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by aidz aidz wrote:

6x3
is that ft or m???

that's foot not meters he does all different sizes
awaydays View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote awaydays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 11:02pm
getting an 8x4 done myself the more flags the merrierThumbs Up
Your twistin my melon man
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 55>
  Share Topic