You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

custom flags

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 52535455>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2016 at 9:29pm
It was only 14 years ago at the World Cup in Japan that you still had to either get an old fashioned print or transfer job to get your flag made up or else just create one yourself. Saw this one over there post Saipan which had a brilliant idea, was actually hand painted well but just had one little thing wrong with it. Can only imagine how the lads felt when they copped on, wouldn't have brought it myself but there you go!

Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
Sponsored Links

KILCRUISE View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KILCRUISE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2016 at 1:17pm
was going through all me Ireland stuff in advance of going to France and came across me flag made for USA1994, No super technology then just someone by hand applying the artwork

may the road rise to meet you but make sure it does not slap you in the face
Jock View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2016 at 8:50am
Seemed to be plenty of flags bigger than regulation size inside stadium yesterday, was there any checks on flags?
bananarepublic View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bananarepublic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2016 at 11:41pm
Still laughing at the "game of shrones" flag someone had in montmarte. Wardy and zlatan. Good clean fun. Well done lads.

Edited by bananarepublic - 15 Jun 2016 at 11:42pm
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2016 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by Jock Jock wrote:

Seemed to be plenty of flags bigger than regulation size inside stadium yesterday, was there any checks on flags?

Yes, a good few lost theres. 

They were more concerned with what was on them instead of size.
Darraghn92 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darraghn92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2016 at 9:35am

Anyone know of any printing places in Dublin that would do a flag for next week? Tried Irish Wholesale Flags and Propspect design but the price was a bit steep

Max Mueller View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Mueller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2017 at 11:04pm
If you're looking for an affordable method of making your own custom flag try out www.the-flag-makers.com . They're a really easy and fast working service and the prices are a lot less expensive than most of their competition. On top of that they really provide an astonishing quality for what you pay. I was surprised by both the price/quality and the delivery was also really fast. Just an honest opinion bro, I can recommend them by personal experience.
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2017 at 3:19pm
Davey Keogh's flag is gone AWOL ...
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2017 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by Max Mueller Max Mueller wrote:

If you're looking for an affordable method of making your own custom flag try out www.the-flag-makers.com . They're a really easy and fast working service and the prices are a lot less expensive than most of their competition. On top of that they really provide an astonishing quality for what you pay. I was surprised by both the price/quality and the delivery was also really fast. Just an honest opinion bro, I can recommend them by personal experience.

Huummhh Max, he gives his one post honest opinionLOL LOL
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2017 at 6:49pm
God this was the Issue of the euros. 
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2017 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

Not the first time either

In the last few years we have a certain breed who thinks its all  right to take a flag they know is not there's.

Happened to a load of YBIG flags aswell.

I know nothing :-)
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2017 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by greenforever greenforever wrote:

In the last few years we have a certain breed who thinks its all  right to take a flag they know is not there's.

something FD and supporters clubs can agree on
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2017 at 7:30am

He left it in a "taxi or in d ambulance" not sure you can blame anyone but himself for this.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2017 at 1:34pm

And the FAI too ClapClapClap
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2017 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

So you approve of people taking flags, shame on you Bob
I know nothing :-)
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2017 at 2:05pm

Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

So you approve of people taking flags, shame on you Bob

Didn't they turf a load of the flags from 114 into a skip before one of the concerts in Lansdowne.
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2017 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

He left it in a "taxi or in d ambulance" not sure you can blame anyone but himself for this.

Forgive me if I'm missing something here but would it not save time, the expense of having it potentially being taxied over to Davy and the effort to just get a replacement for 25 quid? If each of the Ballybrack supporters club members donated 50 cent they could get him 2 flags.

Genuinely confused
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2017 at 2:31pm
Not to mention its rich seeing Delaney calling for it to be reunited with him yet he has his own men on the gate at foreign grounds to takes flags off fan

Ironic
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 52535455>
  Share Topic