Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FOOTBALL CASUALS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 1:55am
Originally posted by brissy brissy wrote:

The gerk,who is that lad you have posted up?

That's the Q Man Brissy
Sponsored Links

brissy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 3:59pm
The lad whos in that photo with his son has passed away
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 4:27pm
Deleted it Brissy - you seem to know a lot about this scene for someone who hates it
brissy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 7:45pm
Just checked it up,after i seen it on the forum 
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by Sonny Sonny wrote:

Originally posted by brissy brissy wrote:

Just saying last two seasons ive noticed other clubs apart from bohs and srfc wearing labels,and i think its bad for a league which is in a bad way.I know the difference betwen football casuals and hoolies and the only difference is some lads shy away when theres trouble,but still get on well with other casuals/hoolies drink with them be friend them so there just as bad,its great to see sligo,shels,cork,pats do well and i think the clubs should encourage young lads in to the club,make them welcome arrange coaches so they dont get sucked in to the trap.The reason why bohs/rovers have hoolies/casuals is because at a young age they werent looked after by the club as in transport to away matches so they done there own thing and looked up to older idiots/lads. 

Any one here agree?

I completely disagree. I openly associate with hoolies, casuals, skinheads, mods, teddy boys, arsonists, perverts, molesters, terrorists and I even spoke to a bohs c*nt once.

"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 11:12pm
Gas thread, innit ?
Cotsy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cotsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2012 at 1:04pm
Never knew that all these years ive actually been a football hooligan without knowing it. Christ i suppsoe i better look for a scrap at the bowl on friday so. I havent worn a jersey to a game (except european away) in years and ive been involved in a whopper 0 scraps going to the football.

Is this guy a wum?
Bohs Till I Die
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2012 at 5:10pm
i dont even have a dundalk jersey Cry

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Sonny View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2012 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

There are usually more Man Utd and Liverpool jerseys than Dundalk on display in Oriel anywayLOL
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2012 at 7:16pm

How about  jacket Shoco Wink
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2012 at 7:22pm
haha think you may have seen my mate in a jacket

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2012 at 7:31pm

haha think you may have seen my mate in a jacket
ohhhh yes remember when the both of us were in the line for the porta looat the game in Andorra and one of the Galway lads quiped " you don't often see Dundalk and Galway lads standing next to one another " LOL
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
brissy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2012 at 8:11pm
lads just started this thread up for the craic and some craic it was.i couldnt give a f**k what people do or wear at the football lol.bring on poland
BFC View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2012 at 5:52pm

Some great bites there, decent thread

heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2012 at 10:34pm
Anyone watching 3e right now? Biggest load a bollocks I've ever seen.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2012 at 10:48pm
Tv3 and 3e are the worst stations ive ever come across, sensationalist bollox, every single programme is the same, with the same poxy VoiceOver fella.
Utter sh*te
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2012 at 10:52pm
pure crap,

"the shamrock rovers fans are shouting at the bohs fans and the bohs fans arent happy"

like seriously

roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2012 at 11:03pm
Is this the same one from about 5 years ago? Followed.by the wheely bin thefts?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic