You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FOOTBALL CASUALS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FOOTBALL CASUALS
    Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 8:19pm
I HAVE NOTICED FOOTBALL CASUALS ARE POPPING UP AT OTHER CLUBS AS IN SHELS,SLIGO,PATS ANY ONE ELESE NOTICE THIS I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS JUST BOHS/ROVERS?

ANY SHELS,SLIGO,PATS CAN CONFIRM THIS?
Sponsored Links

GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 8:47pm

There are no football casuals at Sligo Rovers.

Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 8:59pm
Prowpa Nawhty
brissy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 2:58am
casuals out of irish football
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 10:05am
Why?
B.O.B View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B.O.B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 11:20am

html,body{border:0px;margin:1px;background-image:none;}
td {border:1px dotted #CCCCCC;}

html,body{border:0px;margin:1px;background-image:none;}td {border:1px dotted #CCCCCC;}

There's casuals at all clubs. Rovers, Bohs, Shels, Cork, Pats, Sligo all have casuals. Not all these clubs have mobs though but every club has supporters that dress casual. A lot of ultras in ireland go casual too. 
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 1:46pm
Casuals, just don't get it. Load of clowns dressed like English clowns going to a football match.

Did I mention they look like clowns.
Chips don't bounce
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 3:27pm
A football casual is not essentially a football hooligan
Plenty of lads wear the clobber but don't go out looking for trouble

Personally, I am into the clobber
brissy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 3:52pm
Just saying last two seasons ive noticed other clubs apart from bohs and srfc wearing labels,and i think its bad for a league which is in a bad way.I know the difference betwen football casuals and hoolies and the only difference is some lads shy away when theres trouble,but still get on well with other casuals/hoolies drink with them be friend them so there just as bad,its great to see sligo,shels,cork,pats do well and i think the clubs should encourage young lads in to the club,make them welcome arrange coaches so they dont get sucked in to the trap.The reason why bohs/rovers have hoolies/casuals is because at a young age they werent looked after by the club as in transport to away matches so they done there own thing and looked up to older idiots/lads. 

Any one here agree?
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by brissy brissy wrote:

Just saying last two seasons ive noticed other clubs apart from bohs and srfc wearing labels,and i think its bad for a league which is in a bad way.I know the difference betwen football casuals and hoolies and the only difference is some lads shy away when theres trouble,but still get on well with other casuals/hoolies drink with them be friend them so there just as bad,its great to see sligo,shels,cork,pats do well and i think the clubs should encourage young lads in to the club,make them welcome arrange coaches so they dont get sucked in to the trap.The reason why bohs/rovers have hoolies/casuals is because at a young age they werent looked after by the club as in transport to away matches so they done there own thing and looked up to older idiots/lads. 

Any one here agree?

Sleepy

Plenty of lads I know wear the labels and don't associate with hoolies.
B.O.B View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B.O.B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 4:01pm

html,body{border:0px;margin:1px;background-image:none;}
td {border:1px dotted #CCCCCC;}

Just saying last two seasons ive noticed other clubs apart from bohs and srfc wearing labels,and i think its bad for a league which is in a bad way.I know the difference betwen football casuals and hoolies and the only difference is some lads shy away when theres trouble,but still get on well with other casuals/hoolies drink with them be friend them so there just as bad,
What a load of sh*te. So if I get on well with the junkie down the road, has a grand chat with him every so often I am just as much a junkie as him yeah? And there has been casuals at clubs besides bohs and rovers for years. Not just the last few.
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Any one here agree?

Sleepy

Plenty of lads I know wear the labels and don't associate with hoolies.

Presumably they get all their "clobber" from Justice's Casuals Clothing Company
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
Sonny View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 4:56pm

Any one here agree?

I completely disagree. I openly associate with hoolies, casuals, skinheads, mods, teddy boys, arsonists, perverts, molesters, terrorists and I even spoke to a bohs c*nt once.

Edited by Sonny - 08 Apr 2012 at 4:57pm
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by Sonny Sonny wrote:

Any one here agree?

I completely disagree. I openly associate with hoolies, casuals, skinheads, mods, teddy boys, arsonists, perverts, molesters, terrorists and I even spoke to a bohs c*nt once.

Shocked
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 5:20pm
If we are banning clothes Irish fans wear can we start with f**king leprechaun suits?

Lots of us go casual because we like to get served in sophisticated hot spots round town after the game and replica shirts don't cut it. How that makes us honorary ICF is anyone's guess
GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 5:27pm
Such a daft discussion. Becaues you wear a certain pair of runners or a top then youre looking for trouble. Its like saying because you wear a LOI jersey you can get a game for that team (well maybe Bohs).
brissy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 6:14pm
Casual casuals get the f**k,seems to be a few casuals/hoolies on this forum that wont come out of the closet.Bring colour   to irish football.Funny thing is these fellows wearing silly check caps and silly trainers all claim to be republicans,and look up to hooligans from millwall and other firms with loyalist links.i know religion and politcs has nothing to do with football but still 
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 6:17pm
jaysus this chaps an absolute Clown

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic