You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"Guilty Pleasures"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 25>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2021 at 10:21am
 https://twitter.com/rtelatelateshow/status/1360361926761586690?s=21

He was also on the late late.   I could just imagine himself and PM going out for a pint šŸ˜€šŸ˜€šŸ˜€
AKA pedantic kunt
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2021 at 10:27am
Appart from the accent, I didn't hate him until the unnecessary abbreviation. He can f**k off to Australia for that nonsense. Why this is on television is another matter, but it is hardly his fault.
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2021 at 11:16am
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

first dates is a good watch and a great show to watch with the better half.  

Your man who was shocked the girl from Belfast hadnā€™t heard of a spice bag is probably one of those gym owners who had internet brain rot that Sid refers to.   

I donā€™t think there were spice bags up north I certainly donā€™t remember them think they are a free state thing 
I love how people class it as a Dublin thing, not our fault that you country bumpkins and foreigners from up teddy bears head have slow to catch on chippers and Chinese take aways LOL feckin Chinese at it again LOL 

Edited by daithi - 06 Mar 2021 at 11:18am
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2021 at 11:19am
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

Your man who was shocked the girl from Belfast hadnā€™t heard of a spice bag is probably one of those gym owners who had internet brain rot that Sid refers to.   

I donā€™t think there were spice bags up north I certainly donā€™t remember them think they are a free state thing 
I love how people class it as a Dublin thing, not our fault that you country bumpkins and foreigners from up teddy bears head have slow to catch on chippers and Chinese take aways LOL feckin Chinese at it again LOL 
have slow? 
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2021 at 11:21am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

have slow? 

LOL

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2021 at 11:22am

have slow? 
Dublinese you blow in LOL
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2021 at 11:26am

have slow? 
Dublinese you blow in LOL
ah yes Dublinese, your get out of jail card when you make an arse of yourself with poor grammar and/or spelling LOL

Edited by Sham157 - 06 Mar 2021 at 11:26am
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2021 at 11:28am
LOL read it slowly again you flonk LOL
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2021 at 11:29am
jaysis Daithi I wouldnā€™t be claiming spice bags and some sort of advancement for us Dubs šŸ˜€šŸ˜€ proper chips maybe as for years it was near impossible to get proper chips in many country towns.  Frozen chips are sh*te in comparison.  
AKA pedantic kunt
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2021 at 11:43am

jaysis Daithi I wouldnā€™t be claiming spice bags and some sort of advancement for us Dubs šŸ˜€šŸ˜€ proper chips maybe as for years it was near impossible to get proper chips in many country towns.  Frozen chips are sh*te in comparison.  
LOL thatā€™s the point baldy Iā€™m far from claiming this culinary delight that is muckbags, but somehow the ā€œDubsā€ are the creators of this monster, standing on street corners going ā€œpsst wanna buy a s bag Iā€™ll throw in a plastic forkā€ damn Chinese I tells ya LOL

Edited by daithi - 06 Mar 2021 at 11:43am
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2021 at 11:46am
best bag of chips I had in Ireland was a chipper in newcastlewest about 20 years ago. Chips here are generally rotten compared to the chip shops in england , think it has a lot to do with the awful brown paper wrapping which steams the f**king things into a soggy mess. Best chip shops in England I sampled was one in Indian queens, brilliant spot, and one in Windermere, the fish was unreal there. Being able to get gravy and a bag of bits along with your order was excellent too.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2021 at 12:21pm

It doesnā€™t change regardless of what speed I read it at.
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2021 at 1:12pm

Ah sure donā€™t worry about it Iā€™m sure youā€™ll find plenty more posts to hone your love of the queens English on LOL
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2021 at 1:19pm

Ah sure donā€™t worry about it Iā€™m sure youā€™ll find plenty more posts to hone your love of the queens English on LOL
Now now, donā€™t be getting touchy Embarrassed
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2021 at 3:10pm

Now now, donā€™t be getting touchy Embarrassed
Touchy yeah right LOL
Trigboy 10 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigboy 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2021 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

best bag of chips I had in Ireland was a chipper in newcastlewest about 20 years ago. Chips here are generally rotten compared to the chip shops in england , think it has a lot to do with the awful brown paper wrapping which steams the f**king things into a soggy mess. Best chip shops in England I sampled was one in Indian queens, brilliant spot, and one in Windermere, the fish was unreal there. Being able to get gravy and a bag of bits along with your order was excellent too.
Beautiful part of the world Windermere and as you say some great chip shops.

Edited by Trigboy 10 - 06 Mar 2021 at 10:11pm
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2021 at 12:48am

On a slight tangent best fish and chips I ever had was a non descript spot near Lampeter in wales ( no where near the sea ) 

'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2021 at 7:38am

On a slight tangent best fish and chips I ever had was a non descript spot near Lampeter in wales ( no where near the sea ) 

By nowhere near do you mean 10 or 12 miles?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 25>
  Share Topic