You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"Guilty Pleasures"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 25>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Guilty Pleasures"
    Posted: 11 Jul 2023 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Think I said it before on herr but Wham!

Watched the film on Netflix at the weekend and my love for them came flooding back.

Watched that too. Was thinking that George's Wham songs were better than his solo stuff. 

The dark side.. And the light
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2023 at 12:13pm
Think I said it before on herr but Wham!

Watched the film on Netflix at the weekend and my love for them came flooding back.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2023 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Liquorice Allsorts. No one seems to like them. I can leave them on the kitchen table and none of the kids will go near themClap

Amazing sweets 
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2023 at 10:10am
Liquorice Allsorts. No one seems to like them. I can leave them on the kitchen table and none of the kids will go near themClap
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2023 at 4:05am
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Wrestling!

It started during the first lockdown (although I was mad into it as a young lad), but it was mainly videos about wrestling than the actual thing itself

Ended up watching every eposide of Raw and Smackdown between 1998 and 2001! LOL

Find myself going back and watching vids again on YouTube. Loads of documentaries. Podcasts. And have a real soft spot for the Jim Cornett podcast. When he's talking about modern stuff I genuinely haven't a clue what he's on about but he's a funny f**ker! 

A good mate of mine is one of the main commentators there now. Kevin Egan is his name (Kevin Patrick seems to be his US celebrity name for some reason!) - he's from Dublin. 

LOL looks an absolute American cheese ball 
It would damage this forums' reputation
Greener92 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greener92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2023 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

Ice Hockey fights on youtube, maybe not as big as they were a few years ago but its always great watching Bob Probert, Stu Grimson (Grim Reaper), Marty McSorley, Derek Boogard etc in fights. Some of them are vicious and most would only pick a fight with the other tough guys on the opposition team.

Very good documentary on Netflix about that. Last of the Enforcers I think it’s called. 
+1
counterlock View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counterlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2023 at 5:27pm
I'm not a wrestling fan, but those shoot videos of the old wrestlers are great. The Honky Tonk man is absolutely hilarious
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2023 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

Ice Hockey fights on youtube, maybe not as big as they were a few years ago but its always great watching Bob Probert, Stu Grimson (Grim Reaper), Marty McSorley, Derek Boogard etc in fights. Some of them are vicious and most would only pick a fight with the other tough guys on the opposition team.

Very good documentary on Netflix about that. Last of the Enforcers I think it’s called. 
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2023 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

Wrestling!

It started during the first lockdown (although I was mad into it as a young lad), but it was mainly videos about wrestling than the actual thing itself

Find myself going back and watching vids again on YouTube. Loads of documentaries. Podcasts. And have a real soft spot for the Jim Cornett podcast. When he's talking about modern stuff I genuinely haven't a clue what he's on about but he's a funny f**ker! 

I discovered The Jim Cornette Podcast during lockdown. Even if you don't like wrestling, his verbal smackdown on Trump (sorry, President Pig f**ker) and US Conservatives in general is worth listening to alone 😂

He's genuinely very, very funny and honestly I could listen to him talk sh*te for hours LOL
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2023 at 3:24pm
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

Banana_RepublicFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banana_RepublicFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2023 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Originally posted by Banana_RepublicFC Banana_RepublicFC wrote:

Wrestling!

A good mate of mine is one of the main commentators there now. Kevin Egan is his name (Kevin Patrick seems to be his US celebrity name for some reason!) - he's from Dublin. 

A lad I went to school with his sister is yer wan Becky Lynch who is apparently the biggest female star in WWE

I would have guessed that you were 70.

I would have guessed that you came off a banana boat

Well, I am gay. So good guess.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2023 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by Banana_RepublicFC Banana_RepublicFC wrote:

Wrestling!

A lad I went to school with his sister is yer wan Becky Lynch who is apparently the biggest female star in WWE

I would have guessed that you came off a banana boat
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banana_RepublicFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2023 at 2:49pm

Wrestling!

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2023 at 2:48pm

Wrestling!

Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2023 at 2:46pm

Wrestling!

Wasn't quite as bad as that but I went through these half hour review of the year over the past while. Some great memories from the 90's

Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banana_RepublicFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2023 at 2:43pm

Wrestling!

There's a big Irish presence within WWE with Sheamus, Finn Balor, Becky Lynch, JD MCDonagh, Aoife Valkyrie and Kevin Patrick.

zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2023 at 2:26pm

Wrestling!

I discovered The Jim Cornette Podcast during lockdown. Even if you don't like wrestling, his verbal smackdown on Trump (sorry, President Pig f**ker) and US Conservatives in general is worth listening to alone 😂

Edited by zizu Kilbane - 10 Jul 2023 at 2:26pm
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2023 at 2:20pm

Wrestling!

I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 25>
  Share Topic